Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So sad you consider thinking something is wrong as hate. I guess if it's the only way you can feel good about yourself, it's all you have to do.
i suppose I'm not as fearful of homosexuality as you are. I don't see a threat there.

I also am not as judgmental as you seem to be. Groups don't threaten, individuals do. And as no individual homosexual has ever posed any threat at all against me or my family, I have no reason to see them or their peccadilloes as "wrong" against anything.

You've got to be taught to judge. You've got to be taught to hate.

I'm not fearful of it either. Sad you consider thinking something is wrong as being afraid of it.

It's wrong against nature. When you can show me where two males can butt fuck each other and produce a child, I'll change my opinion.

Flying in an airplane is "against nature". You can't flap your arms and fly no matter how hard you try. And?

Trying to flap your arms and fly is against nature. Flying in something that simulates the same concept of things that naturally fly is natural.

What's not natural is two people of the same sex pretending that's the way it is designed to be.

It is the way THEY were designed to be.

It's what they chose to be. If you're so damn proud of what you are, why are you not willing to admit that?

We have no need to whine....we are winning.
...and children are losing...institutionally, either a mother or father for life...

And you don't care about that. Which is exactly the reason Mississippi should deny "gay rights to adopt"..
Our children are doing just fine. They are all wanted and cherished......not oopsies.

You know...these haters refuse to answer why they are opposed to even a partner adopting their own children as a 2nd/step parent. These are children born into the relationship.

A child can't be born into a homo relationship unless you're willing to prove to males can produce a child. One of them can be the biological parent of their own child but the partner can't be.

So? Do you not understand the concept of 2nd or step parent?

A legally married couple uses a sperm bank, has a child. Why should the non biological parent be prevented from taking legal responsibility for their child?

When you say legally married couple, do you mean homosexual couples?

i suppose I'm not as fearful of homosexuality as you are. I don't see a threat there.

I also am not as judgmental as you seem to be. Groups don't threaten, individuals do. And as no individual homosexual has ever posed any threat at all against me or my family, I have no reason to see them or their peccadilloes as "wrong" against anything.

I'm not fearful of it either. Sad you consider thinking something is wrong as being afraid of it.

It's wrong against nature. When you can show me where two males can butt fuck each other and produce a child, I'll change my opinion.

Flying in an airplane is "against nature". You can't flap your arms and fly no matter how hard you try. And?

Trying to flap your arms and fly is against nature. Flying in something that simulates the same concept of things that naturally fly is natural.

What's not natural is two people of the same sex pretending that's the way it is designed to be.

It's what they chose to be. If you're so damn proud of what you are, why are you not willing to admit that?

Admit what? I did not choose to be attracted to women, only to act on those natural attractions. I am proud of that.

...and children are losing...institutionally, either a mother or father for life...

And you don't care about that. Which is exactly the reason Mississippi should deny "gay rights to adopt"..
Our children are doing just fine. They are all wanted and cherished......not oopsies.

You know...these haters refuse to answer why they are opposed to even a partner adopting their own children as a 2nd/step parent. These are children born into the relationship.

A child can't be born into a homo relationship unless you're willing to prove to males can produce a child. One of them can be the biological parent of their own child but the partner can't be.

A legally married couple uses a sperm bank, has a child. Why should the non biological parent be prevented from taking legal responsibility for their child?

It doesn't matter. Marriage is marriage. Answer the question.

Let me correct something for you. Based on your example, if the couple has to go to a sperm bank, one would assume it means the male is where the problem lies. The only biological parent in that situation is the female. That being the case, for the male, it isn't HIS child. To say "their" child is factually incorrect from a scientific standpoint.

If the couple is homosexual, the only way that can happen is with lesbians. One lesbian can get pregnant from a sperm bank but the other one can't provide the sperm. Therefore, it isn't the non-birthing lesbian's child. It's the one that gave birth and sperm donor's child.

Marriage isn't marriage. No matter how much you freaks want to believe so, your unnatural marriages to the same sex will never be to the level of my normal heterosexual marriage. You don't have to like it as that will never be a requirement for it to be so.

Admit what? I did not choose to be attracted to women, only to act on those natural attractions. I am proud of that.

The thing is it isn't natural.

So sad you're proud of being a freak.

Your ossified notions of what is in sync with nature and what isn't is your own hang up. Your opinions don't count for others. You cannot dissuade people from being who they are simply by trotting out some ridged notion of what you perceive natural or not.

So long as no crime is committed, why on earth would any homosexual accede to your personal hang ups?

Your ossified notions of what is in sync with nature and what isn't is your own hang up. Your opinions don't count for others. You cannot dissuade people from being who they are simply by trotting out some ridged notion of what you perceive natural or not.

So long as no crime is committed, why on earth would any homosexual accede to your personal hang ups?

Yet those who have a different opinion seem to think their count for other and don't mind trotting out their notion of what is and isn't natural.

I expressed an opinion. It wasn't designed to dissuade anyone. It was stating what I believe. I don't care if they agree or disagree but that can't say the same thing.

Wanted, perhaps. But if you cherished them you would want them to have both a mother and father just as you had.
So...when will you be campaigning for all children of single parents to be taken away and given to a mother and a father?

South Pacific soundtrack – Youve Got To Be Carefully Taught lyrics

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught before it's too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!

So sad you consider thinking something is wrong as hate. I guess if it's the only way you can feel good about yourself, it's all you have to do.

Says you. Marriage also isn't natural. It's a human societal construct.

And.....? You want to stick your nose into that, why?

Let me correct something for you. Based on your example, if the couple has to go to a sperm bank, one would assume it means the male is where the problem lies. The only biological parent in that situation is the female. That being the case, for the male, it isn't HIS child. To say "their" child is factually incorrect from a scientific standpoint.

If the couple is homosexual, the only way that can happen is with lesbians. One lesbian can get pregnant from a sperm bank but the other one can't provide the sperm. Therefore, it isn't the non-birthing lesbian's child. It's the one that gave birth and sperm donor's child.

Marriage isn't marriage. No matter how much you freaks want to believe so, your unnatural marriages to the same sex will never be to the level of my normal heterosexual marriage. You don't have to like it as that will never be a requirement for it to be so.

You certainly think on this and the process.....a lot.

And our marriages are just as legal as yours.......perhaps even more so since we've worked so hard to get where we are and you.......have Las Vegas quicky marriages and have had them for a while.

Because people like you expect those of us that consider it unnatural to accept it happening.

You certainly think on this and the process.....a lot.

And our marriages are just as legal as yours.......perhaps even more so since we've worked so hard to get where we are and you.......have Las Vegas quicky marriages and have had them for a while.

I respond to those who think differently.

I didn't say it wasn't as legal just not to the same level as a natural marriage between male/female. You won't ever be to my level as long as you are with the same sex.

Says you. Marriage also isn't natural. It's a human societal construct.

Says you. If it's a societal construct, it's natural. Society made it so.

Because people like you expect those of us that consider it unnatural to accept it happening.
Well, you are certainly allowed to pretend all you want. We continue to legally marry and live our lives. Sorry you seem to have a bad day because gay couples are legally marry. You can stand outside courthouses and pout if you'd like.

Forum List

Back