Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
And staying in the system until the age of majority is normal and is not punishment? You don't have to like it but gay people will continue to adopt/raise their biological children and their isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Not as bad of one as being placed with a faggot.

Funny you mention that gay people raise their biological children. Perhaps you can show me where any gay couple (two men or two women) have produced a child where both parents are that child's biological parents.

You don't have to like it but people will continue to oppose faggots adopting and teaching kids abnormal is OK but there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Perhaps you can show where I stated that a gay people can reproduce where both parents are the biological parents? Oh wait, I never did. They use the same exact methods that straight couples use when one spouse is unable to reproduce; In vitro fertilization and surrogacy. Stop being obtuse.

I don't care if you oppose it or not. All but one state doesn't allow gays to adopt and that law is presently being challenged. Oppose and stomp your feet all you wish but know that your efforts are failing miserably.

Never said you did. I acknowledged that you said gay people raise their biological kids. I then addressed whether or not you could show me where a gay couple could have a biological kid.

There is a big difference between a hetero couple that can't reproduce due to perhaps a medical reason and a faggot couple unable to produce because things don't work that way. One isn't the result of a choice and one is.

Sure you care or you wouldn't have addressed a comment or use words like homophobic when someone opposes it.

Whether the end results are in my favor, I still win because I stand up for what's right. Even if they are in our favor, you're still a loser because you support a freak and abnormal way of doing things. It's isn't always the numbers that matter but the details.

Good for you. I am glad that you feel you are winning in someway. I suppose if I was in your impotent and marginalized position I would seek to coddle myself as well. Oh well, I take immense solace in knowing that other than whining on messages boards you can do anything about gay families.

I don't feel, I know.

The only whiners are the faggots and their supporters who bitch about people accepting their 2nd class deviant ways. It's the you have to like what I am and accept what I want to do crowd that's killing this country. When people disagree with you freaks, all you do is whine about we have to support what you want. Live whatever lifestyle you wish but understand you will never be anything but 2nd rate to those of us who actually matter in the real world.

We have no need to whine....we are winning.

Sil believes children should languish in the system until they reach the age of majority rather than go to homes with loving gay parents. Remember, it isn't about helping children, it is about finding a way to punish gay people in her world.

Apparently, it's about punishing the child by putting them with someone that isn't normal.

And staying in the system until the age of majority is normal and is not punishment? You don't have to like it but gay people will continue to adopt/raise their biological children and their isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Funny you mention that gay people raise their biological children. Perhaps you can show me where any gay couple (two men or two women) have produced a child where both parents are that child's biological parents.

You don't have to like it but people will continue to oppose faggots adopting and teaching kids abnormal is OK but there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.
So, you are completely against non-biological parents raising children. Fascinating. Especially considering that there are lots of examples of people raised by biological parents that turned out not so well.

What did you not understand about the word faggots?
I understand that it is a word you use that somehow makes you feel like you are a bad ass......like little 4th graders who say four letter words on the playground to show how bad ass they are.

Perhaps you can show where I stated that a gay people can reproduce where both parents are the biological parents? Oh wait, I never did. They use the same exact methods that straight couples use when one spouse is unable to reproduce; In vitro fertilization and surrogacy. Stop being obtuse.

I don't care if you oppose it or not. All but one state doesn't allow gays to adopt and that law is presently being challenged. Oppose and stomp your feet all you wish but know that your efforts are failing miserably.

Never said you did. I acknowledged that you said gay people raise their biological kids. I then addressed whether or not you could show me where a gay couple could have a biological kid.

There is a big difference between a hetero couple that can't reproduce due to perhaps a medical reason and a faggot couple unable to produce because things don't work that way. One isn't the result of a choice and one is.

Sure you care or you wouldn't have addressed a comment or use words like homophobic when someone opposes it.

Whether the end results are in my favor, I still win because I stand up for what's right. Even if they are in our favor, you're still a loser because you support a freak and abnormal way of doing things. It's isn't always the numbers that matter but the details.

Good for you. I am glad that you feel you are winning in someway. I suppose if I was in your impotent and marginalized position I would seek to coddle myself as well. Oh well, I take immense solace in knowing that other than whining on messages boards you can do anything about gay families.

I don't feel, I know.

The only whiners are the faggots and their supporters who bitch about people accepting their 2nd class deviant ways. It's the you have to like what I am and accept what I want to do crowd that's killing this country. When people disagree with you freaks, all you do is whine about we have to support what you want. Live whatever lifestyle you wish but understand you will never be anything but 2nd rate to those of us who actually matter in the real world.

When you 2nd rate abnormal freaks get butthurt, pardon the pun, because people say no to what you are, that's whining.

Apparently, it's about punishing the child by putting them with someone that isn't normal.

So, you are completely against non-biological parents raising children. Fascinating. Especially considering that there are lots of examples of people raised by biological parents that turned out not so well.

I understand that it is a word you use that somehow makes you feel like you are a bad ass......like little 4th graders who say four letter words on the playground to show how bad ass they are.

I use it because I choose to use it. That you don't like it is more proof that you whine. Your argument is don't say that word, it hurts my feelings.

Do you butt fuck your boyfriend to feel like a bad ass?

I don't feel, I know.

When you 2nd rate abnormal freaks get butthurt, pardon the pun, because people say no to what you are, that's whining.
Let's see.

1. Homosexuality legal......check
2. Homosexuals allowed to serve in the military without hiding....check
3. Homosexuals allowed to legally marry....check
4. Homosexuals allowed to raise children without them being taken away....mostly check
5. Homosexuals allowed to adopt children....mostly check

Gee....we have an awful lot to "whine" about, what with all those things we have WON on.............:lmao:

I use it because I choose to use it. That you don't like it is more proof that you whine. Your argument is don't say that word, it hurts my feelings.

My my....another example of an alleged "straight" thinking and talking about gay sex more than any gay I know.

I don't feel, I know.

Let's see.

4. Homosexuals allowed to raise children without them being taken away....mostly check

Gee....we have an awful lot to "whine" about, what with all those things we have WON on.............:lmao:

Don't equate a very small number of judges out of 320 million people misinterpreting the Constitution make you feel like you've won. If you're a faggot, you're a born loser and nothing you ever get those idiots to give you will ever make you a winner.

Your argument is like a man getting all the money he could ever want but losing everything else he values to do it. He hasn't won a damn thing.

My my....another example of an alleged "straight" thinking and talking about gay sex more than any gay I know.

Oh, the you say something so you must be one of them argument. Can clearly say you are wrong is that's what you are claiming.

Are you saying that's not how homos do it?

I don't feel, I know.

Let's see.

Don't equate a very small number of judges out of 320 million people misinterpreting the Constitution make you feel like you've won. If you're a faggot, you're a born loser and nothing you ever get those idiots to give you will ever make you a winner.

Your argument is like a man getting all the money he could ever want but losing everything else he values to do it. He hasn't won a damn thing.
You sure are fussing about this....I guess you have some personal baggage in all this....did some lesbian take away your girlfriend?

Oh, the you say something so you must be one of them argument. Can clearly say you are wrong is that's what you are claiming.

Are you saying that's not how homos do it?
You tell me. You seem to be the one dwelling on how gays have sex.................a lot.

...and children are losing...institutionally, either a mother or father for life...

And you don't care about that. Which is exactly the reason Mississippi should deny "gay rights to adopt"..

...and children are losing...institutionally, either a mother or father for life...

And you don't care about that. Which is exactly the reason Mississippi should deny "gay rights to adopt"..
Our children are doing just fine. They are all wanted and cherished......not oopsies.

I went to high school with two families that had homosexual parents. All of the kids turned out perfectly fine as adults.

Which is what all the studies show...there is no difference in outcomes between similarly situated gay or straight parents.
You mean all the studies from the APA which is owned, lock, stock and barrel by the LGBT influences that took over the organization in the 1970s & 80s.

Yeah, no difference except the deprivation of either a mother or father for life. Other than that gaping tooth hole, those chompers are just fine.

Translation: "WAAAAAHHH! The RW won't do what I want! WAAAAAHHH!"

Unless you can prove this: "You mean all the studies from the APA which is owned, lock, stock and barrel by the LGBT influences that took over the organization in the 1970s & 80s."

To quote a lavish Broadway musical, you have to be carefully taught.

In my case, properly taught. In too many cases, lack of teaching.
South Pacific soundtrack – Youve Got To Be Carefully Taught lyrics

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,

You've got to be taught before it's too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!

So sad you consider thinking something is wrong as hate. I guess if it's the only way you can feel good about yourself, it's all you have to do.
i suppose I'm not as fearful of homosexuality as you are. I don't see a threat there.

I also am not as judgmental as you seem to be. Groups don't threaten, individuals do. And as no individual homosexual has ever posed any threat at all against me or my family, I have no reason to see them or their peccadilloes as "wrong" against anything.

You've got to be taught to judge. You've got to be taught to hate.

I'm not fearful of it either. Sad you consider thinking something is wrong as being afraid of it.

It's wrong against nature. When you can show me where two males can butt fuck each other and produce a child, I'll change my opinion.

Flying in an airplane is "against nature". You can't flap your arms and fly no matter how hard you try. And?

Our children are doing just fine. They are all wanted and cherished......not oopsies.

You know...these haters refuse to answer why they are opposed to even a partner adopting their own children as a 2nd/step parent. These are children born into the relationship.

In my case, properly taught. In too many cases, lack of teaching.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear

So sad you consider thinking something is wrong as hate. I guess if it's the only way you can feel good about yourself, it's all you have to do.
i suppose I'm not as fearful of homosexuality as you are. I don't see a threat there.

I also am not as judgmental as you seem to be. Groups don't threaten, individuals do. And as no individual homosexual has ever posed any threat at all against me or my family, I have no reason to see them or their peccadilloes as "wrong" against anything.

I'm not fearful of it either. Sad you consider thinking something is wrong as being afraid of it.

It's wrong against nature. When you can show me where two males can butt fuck each other and produce a child, I'll change my opinion.

Flying in an airplane is "against nature". You can't flap your arms and fly no matter how hard you try. And?

Trying to flap your arms and fly is against nature. Flying in something that simulates the same concept of things that naturally fly is natural.

What's not natural is two people of the same sex pretending that's the way it is designed to be.

You know...these haters refuse to answer why they are opposed to even a partner adopting their own children as a 2nd/step parent. These are children born into the relationship.

A child can't be born into a homo relationship unless you're willing to prove to males can produce a child. One of them can be the biological parent of their own child but the partner can't be.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear

Trying to flap your arms and fly is against nature. Flying in something that simulates the same concept of things that naturally fly is natural.

What's not natural is two people of the same sex pretending that's the way it is designed to be.

It is the way THEY were designed to be.

A child can't be born into a homo relationship unless you're willing to prove to males can produce a child. One of them can be the biological parent of their own child but the partner can't be.

So? Do you not understand the concept of 2nd or step parent?

A legally married couple uses a sperm bank, has a child. Why should the non biological parent be prevented from taking legal responsibility for their child?

Forum List

Back