Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I went to high school with two families that had homosexual parents. All of the kids turned out perfectly fine as adults.

I went to high school with two families that had homosexual parents. All of the kids turned out perfectly fine as adults.

Which is what all the studies show...there is no difference in outcomes between similarly situated gay or straight parents.
You mean all the studies from the APA which is owned, lock, stock and barrel by the LGBT influences that took over the organization in the 1970s & 80s.

Yeah, no difference except the deprivation of either a mother or father for life. Other than that gaping tooth hole, those chompers are just fine.

Four Mississippi lesbian couples are pleading with a federal judge to declare the state's ban on adoption by same-sex couples unconstitutional, according to The Clarion-Ledger.g.

Why do you continue your war on children without families?

100,000 children who have been abandoned by their parents- in the United States each year are available for adoption.
33,000 of them will wait 5 or more years to be adopted.
Thousands never are adopted, and instead are aged out of the system and abandoned by the state with no family to support them emotionally or financially.

Why do you so hate these children that you want to eliminate willing adoptive parents simply because you hate homosexuals?

Why do you continue your war on children without families?

100,000 children who have been abandoned by their parents- in the United States each year are available for adoption.
33,000 of them will wait 5 or more years to be adopted.
Thousands never are adopted, and instead are aged out of the system and abandoned by the state with no family to support them emotionally or financially.

Why do you so hate these children that you want to eliminate willing and qualified adoptive parents simply because you hate homosexuals?

Which is what all the studies show...there is no difference in outcomes between similarly situated gay or straight parents.
You mean all the studies from the APA which is owned, lock, stock and barrel by the LGBT influences that took over the organization in the 1970s & 80s.

Yeah, no difference except the deprivation of either a mother or father for life. Other than that gaping tooth hole, those chompers are just fine.

Millions of children every year are raised each year deprived of a either a mother or father in their lives- by single parents.

What an insult to every single parent- gay or straight- who raises great children.

The overwhelming majority of those kids won't have a chance at a mother OR father. You denying them a home doesn't help them.
If it's two abnormal homos, it's more like a circus.
Better a circus than whatever hate-filled hovel you were raised in.

I was raised by a loving female mother and a loving male father not two males where one assumes the male role and the feminine one plays the mother or two females where the feminine one is the mother and the butch dyke is the father.
Maybe gay parents wouldn't have fucked up as badly raising you.

Mine didn't. That's the thing you don't get. That they taught me normal from abnormal proves they didn't. That yours taught you being a fag is normal proves they fucked you up.

Clearly your parents taught you to hate other Americans- if they are attracted to the same gender- while mine taught me to respect fellow Americans regardless of their religion, color or who they were attracted to.

Which is why you are so fucked up, and I am not.

Millions of children every year are raised each year deprived of a either a mother or father in their lives- by single parents.

What an insult to every single parent- gay or straight- who raises great children.

Single hetero parents still hold the promise of the opposite gender as a parent. Gay "parents' strip a child of that hope forever.

Big difference sweetie.

I was raised by a loving female mother and a loving male father not two males where one assumes the male role and the feminine one plays the mother or two females where the feminine one is the mother and the butch dyke is the father.

Mine didn't. That's the thing you don't get. That they taught me normal from abnormal proves they didn't. That yours taught you being a fag is normal proves they fucked you up.

Clearly your parents taught you to hate other Americans- if they are attracted to the same gender- while mine taught me to respect fellow Americans regardless of their religion, color or who they were attracted to.

My parents taught me what's normal and what's not normal. Apparently yours weren't smart enough to know the different.

To quote a lavish Broadway musical, you have to be carefully taught.

In my case, properly taught. In too many cases, lack of teaching.

My parents taught me what's normal and what's not normal. Apparently yours weren't smart enough to know the different.

What is so ironic about this post is that it is the views of the uber homophobic Conservative65 that are deviant in today's culture. He has the abnormal view of gays in America. :lol: Awesome!

What is so ironic about this post is that it is the views of the uber homophobic Conservative65 that are deviant in today's culture. He has the abnormal view of gays in America. :lol: Awesome!

I'm not scared of any of you freaks.

I know you homos are attracted to the same sex and that's not normal. That's all I need to know.

I know you homos are attracted to the same sex and that's not normal. That's all I need to know.

Scared? Who said anything about being afraid of gays? Are you referring to homophobia? You should probably look up the definition since it fits you to a T.

I'm not scared of any of YOU freaks either.

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
Do you think it's a "win" for the little boy in the photo in the OP?
Yes.

Sil believes children should languish in the system until they reach the age of majority rather than go to homes with loving gay parents. Remember, it isn't about helping children, it is about finding a way to punish gay people in her world.

Allowing queers to fuck up a child's life by indoctrinating him or her into a lifestyle that is abnormal is tantamount to child abuse. In addition, despite the left's "statistical data", I think we all know that homo males are more likely than others to molest children. Therefore, this is just a horrible idea all the way around, as it both endangers children and will result in abnormal socialization.

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
Yes.

Sil believes children should languish in the system until they reach the age of majority rather than go to homes with loving gay parents. Remember, it isn't about helping children, it is about finding a way to punish gay people in her world.
The problem is that the kids are going to be exposed to some VERY LOVING parents, if you catch my drift.

Yes.

The problem is that the kids are going to be exposed to some VERY LOVING parents, if you catch my drift.

I don't. What are you trying to say here?

Yes.

Nope, I am not going there. Next thing you know I will be saying something about somebody and this and that and will get banned again. I am pretty sure that next time will be strike three.

Yes.

Nope, I am not going there. Next thing you know I will be saying something about somebody and this and that and will get banned again. I am pretty sure that next time will be strike three.

I'll say it. You believe that his parents will or have been using him sexually? If so, that is a pretty strong and unsubstantiated accusation.

Forum List

Back