Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
And not one of them should be systematically deprived of either a mother or father for life. At least single hetero homes hold the promise of a future mother or father missing for that child.
Hey dummy, the overwhelming majority of them will be deprived of a mother AND father.
Then single hetero homes it is, until both can come into their lifes. In gay homes it will NEVER happen. I like the idea of kids having a chance at least at what is best for them.
The overwhelming majority of those kids won't have a chance at a mother OR father. You denying them a home doesn't help them.

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
millions go unadopted??
You gotta link on that
Why is it so hard for conservatives to believe there are so many orphans in the world?

140 million orphans worldwide and counting - Mission Network News
uh, cause once I was an orphan, and was adopted.
Every conservative on this thread has expressed disbelief that there are kids that go unadopted every year.
probably

millions go unadopted??
You gotta link on that
Why is it so hard for conservatives to believe there are so many orphans in the world?

Every conservative on this thread has expressed disbelief that there are kids that go unadopted every year.

I'm on this thread and don't do what you say. So much for your claim retard.

How many have you adopted?
You have been equally embarrassing in other ways.

So you admit you lied.

And not one of them should be systematically deprived of either a mother or father for life. At least single hetero homes hold the promise of a future mother or father missing for that child.
Then single hetero homes it is, until both can come into their lifes. In gay homes it will NEVER happen. I like the idea of kids having a chance at least at what is best for them.

Single gay people can adopt in Mississippi, the law does not say you have to be heterosexual if you are single.

>>>>>

Hey dummy, the overwhelming majority of them will be deprived of a mother AND father.
The overwhelming majority of those kids won't have a chance at a mother OR father. You denying them a home doesn't help them.
If it's two abnormal homos, it's more like a circus.

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
Millions? Pure hyperbole
143 million kids in the world live in orphanages or foster care.

But then, you're wrong about everything else, why would I expect you to be right about this?
103,000 children are eligible for adoption according to World Orphan Statistics and mercyproject.org.

Idiot

The United States Department of Health reported that in the US alone in 2012 there were 397,122 children in Foster Care and 101,666 of those children were eligible for adoption.

You mmean there were only 1,334 in the rest of the world, with a population over 6,000,000,000 needing adoptions?

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/afcarsreport20.pdf

>>>>

Take it up with the mercyproject. Gays have no business adopting children...none whatsoever

Good thing you don't get to decide, gun slinger.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2011/06/14/us/14adoption.html?referer=

Yet you think your opinion matters.

On this issue, it matters more than yours.

Only to you and abnormal freaks like you. That means it matters less than mine.

I'm on this thread and don't do what you say. So much for your claim retard.

You have been equally embarrassing in other ways.

So you admit you lied.

What a stupid retort. Do you agree with the OP? Do you want to deny kids a home? I haven't adopted a kid. You are going a big step further.

Plaintiffs in the case, which was heard in court Friday, include two couples who want to adopt a child and two couples who already have children not legally recognized as belonging to both parents. The complaint was filed in August with assistance from the Campaign for Southern Equality and the Family Equality Council

Can you anti gay haters explain why you're opposed to the non birth parent of children already part of a familial unit, adopting the child in a 2nd parent (step parent) process?

Better a circus than whatever hate-filled hovel you were raised in.

The United States Department of Health reported that in the US alone in 2012 there were 397,122 children in Foster Care and 101,666 of those children were eligible for adoption.

You mmean there were only 1,334 in the rest of the world, with a population over 6,000,000,000 needing adoptions?

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/afcarsreport20.pdf

>>>>

Take it up with the mercyproject. Gays have no business adopting children...none whatsoever

Since your opinion isn't supported by facts, evidence or anything resembling logic, you're welcome to your unsupported bigoted rants.

Since your opinion isn't supported by facts, evidence or anything resembling logic, you're welcome to your unsupported bigoted rants.

Since your opinion is no more valid than mine, claiming it is proves you're an idiot.

Since your opinion is no more valid than mine, claiming it is proves you're an idiot.

I haven't stated my opinion in this thread, I posted facts about the number of children adopted by gays.

You have provided zero facts, just your homophobic opinion.

I was raised by a loving female mother and a loving male father not two males where one assumes the male role and the feminine one plays the mother or two females where the feminine one is the mother and the butch dyke is the father.

Millions? Pure hyperbole
143 million kids in the world live in orphanages or foster care.

But then, you're wrong about everything else, why would I expect you to be right about this?

Wow.... so the gays are going to adopt all of the kids all over the world?

Who knew?

:)
There will be a few more children with homes if the ban is lifted which is angood thing.

Btw did you like how my Redskins curbstomped your Saints yesterday?

ha ha ha.... Rob Ryan is toast... and yes, you guys kicked the snot out of us. I stopped watching at halftime.

I haven't stated my opinion in this thread, I posted facts about the number of children adopted by gays.

You have provided zero facts, just your homophobic opinion.

I'm not arguing the number. I'm saying that two homos adopting place a child in an abnormal environment. Your opinion is different but no more valid.

I was raised by a loving female mother and a loving male father not two males where one assumes the male role and the feminine one plays the mother or two females where the feminine one is the mother and the butch dyke is the father.

You need to get out more.

You need to get out more.

I've already seen too many abnormal homosexual couples pretending.

Maybe gay parents wouldn't have fucked up as badly raising you.

Mine didn't. That's the thing you don't get. That they taught me normal from abnormal proves they didn't. That yours taught you being a fag is normal proves they fucked you up.

Mine didn't. That's the thing you don't get. That they taught me normal from abnormal proves they didn't. That yours taught you being a fag is normal proves they fucked you up.
To quote a lavish Broadway musical, you have to be carefully taught.

Forum List

Back