Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
Do you think it's a "win" for the little boy in the photo in the OP?
Yes.

Sil believes children should languish in the system until they reach the age of majority rather than go to homes with loving gay parents. Remember, it isn't about helping children, it is about finding a way to punish gay people in her world.

Apparently, it's about punishing the child by putting them with someone that isn't normal.

Mine didn't. That's the thing you don't get. That they taught me normal from abnormal proves they didn't. That yours taught you being a fag is normal proves they fucked you up.

Clearly your parents taught you to hate other Americans- if they are attracted to the same gender- while mine taught me to respect fellow Americans regardless of their religion, color or who they were attracted to.

Which is why you are so fucked up, and I am not.

My parents taught me what's normal and what's not normal. Apparently yours weren't smart enough to know the different.

What is so ironic about this post is that it is the views of the uber homophobic Conservative65 that are deviant in today's culture. He has the abnormal view of gays in America. :lol: Awesome!

I'm not scared of any of you freaks.

I know you homos are attracted to the same sex and that's not normal. That's all I need to know.

Scared? Who said anything about being afraid of gays? Are you referring to homophobia? You should probably look up the definition since it fits you to a T.

Homophobia is a term you freaks made up for people who don't accept your deviance. You can't stand someone doesn't accept the choice you made so you have to marginalize them with terms. Don't care if you call me that. It means nothing to me because you amount to nothing.

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
Yes.

Sil believes children should languish in the system until they reach the age of majority rather than go to homes with loving gay parents. Remember, it isn't about helping children, it is about finding a way to punish gay people in her world.

Apparently, it's about punishing the child by putting them with someone that isn't normal.

And staying in the system until the age of majority is normal and is not punishment? You don't have to like it but gay people will continue to adopt/raise their biological children and their isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Yes.

And staying in the system until the age of majority is normal and is not punishment? You don't have to like it but gay people will continue to adopt/raise their biological children and their isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Not as bad of one as being placed with a faggot.

Funny you mention that gay people raise their biological children. Perhaps you can show me where any gay couple (two men or two women) have produced a child where both parents are that child's biological parents.

You don't have to like it but people will continue to oppose faggots adopting and teaching kids abnormal is OK but there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Yes.

Funny you mention that gay people raise their biological children. Perhaps you can show me where any gay couple (two men or two women) have produced a child where both parents are that child's biological parents.

You don't have to like it but people will continue to oppose faggots adopting and teaching kids abnormal is OK but there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Perhaps you can show where I stated that a gay people can reproduce where both parents are the biological parents? Oh wait, I never did. They use the same exact methods that straight couples use when one spouse is unable to reproduce; In vitro fertilization and surrogacy. Stop being obtuse.

I don't care if you oppose it or not. All but one state doesn't allow gays to adopt and that law is presently being challenged. Oppose and stomp your feet all you wish but know that your efforts are failing miserably.

Perhaps you can show where I stated that a gay people can reproduce where both parents are the biological parents? Oh wait, I never did. They use the same exact methods that straight couples use when one spouse is unable to reproduce; In vitro fertilization and surrogacy. Stop being obtuse.

I don't care if you oppose it or not. All but one state doesn't allow gays to adopt and that law is presently being challenged. Oppose and stomp your feet all you wish but know that your efforts are failing miserably.

Never said you did. I acknowledged that you said gay people raise their biological kids. I then addressed whether or not you could show me where a gay couple could have a biological kid.

There is a big difference between a hetero couple that can't reproduce due to perhaps a medical reason and a faggot couple unable to produce because things don't work that way. One isn't the result of a choice and one is.

Sure you care or you wouldn't have addressed a comment or use words like homophobic when someone opposes it.

Whether the end results are in my favor, I still win because I stand up for what's right. Even if they are in our favor, you're still a loser because you support a freak and abnormal way of doing things. It's isn't always the numbers that matter but the details.

Never said you did. I acknowledged that you said gay people raise their biological kids. I then addressed whether or not you could show me where a gay couple could have a biological kid.

There is a big difference between a hetero couple that can't reproduce due to perhaps a medical reason and a faggot couple unable to produce because things don't work that way. One isn't the result of a choice and one is.

Sure you care or you wouldn't have addressed a comment or use words like homophobic when someone opposes it.

Whether the end results are in my favor, I still win because I stand up for what's right. Even if they are in our favor, you're still a loser because you support a freak and abnormal way of doing things. It's isn't always the numbers that matter but the details.

Good for you. I am glad that you feel you are winning in someway. I suppose if I was in your impotent and marginalized position I would seek to coddle myself as well. Oh well, I take immense solace in knowing that other than whining on messages boards you can do anything about gay families.

Good for you. I am glad that you feel you are winning in someway. I suppose if I was in your impotent and marginalized position I would seek to coddle myself as well. Oh well, I take immense solace in knowing that other than whining on messages boards you can do anything about gay families.

I don't feel, I know.

The only whiners are the faggots and their supporters who bitch about people accepting their 2nd class deviant ways. It's the you have to like what I am and accept what I want to do crowd that's killing this country. When people disagree with you freaks, all you do is whine about we have to support what you want. Live whatever lifestyle you wish but understand you will never be anything but 2nd rate to those of us who actually matter in the real world.

I don't feel, I know.

The only whiners are the faggots and their supporters who bitch about people accepting their 2nd class deviant ways. It's the you have to like what I am and accept what I want to do crowd that's killing this country. When people disagree with you freaks, all you do is whine about we have to support what you want. Live whatever lifestyle you wish but understand you will never be anything but 2nd rate to those of us who actually matter in the real world.

Feel better now? You matter so much in the real world that almost everything you want to happen concerning gays hasn't come to pass. lol.

Get over it. Or don't. Either way you're irrelevant. :thup:

Exactly, gays don't have biological children; heteros do. And where there is a child in a gay home, one of his or her parents is institutionally-banned from them for life.

Children raised in gay "marriage" will NEVER know either a mother or father. They'd be better off raised by a single hetero parent who at least gives them the promise of the missing mother or father at some point in their future.

Better a circus than whatever hate-filled hovel you were raised in.

I was raised by a loving female mother and a loving male father not two males where one assumes the male role and the feminine one plays the mother or two females where the feminine one is the mother and the butch dyke is the father.
Maybe gay parents wouldn't have fucked up as badly raising you.

Mine didn't. That's the thing you don't get. That they taught me normal from abnormal proves they didn't. That yours taught you being a fag is normal proves they fucked you up.
To quote a lavish Broadway musical, you have to be carefully taught.

In my case, properly taught. In too many cases, lack of teaching.
South Pacific soundtrack – Youve Got To Be Carefully Taught lyrics

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,

You've got to be taught before it's too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!

Millions? Pure hyperbole
143 million kids in the world live in orphanages or foster care.

But then, you're wrong about everything else, why would I expect you to be right about this?

103,000 children are eligible for adoption according to World Orphan Statistics and mercyproject.org.

Idiot

Ahh Idiot...

There are over 120,000 orphans in America, while another 400,000 children live without permanent families - See more at: Children's Statistics

What do you think the worldwide figure is?

I was raised by a loving female mother and a loving male father not two males where one assumes the male role and the feminine one plays the mother or two females where the feminine one is the mother and the butch dyke is the father.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear

So sad you consider thinking something is wrong as hate. I guess if it's the only way you can feel good about yourself, it's all you have to do.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear

So sad you consider thinking something is wrong as hate. I guess if it's the only way you can feel good about yourself, it's all you have to do.
i suppose I'm not as fearful of homosexuality as you are. I don't see a threat there.

I also am not as judgmental as you seem to be. Groups don't threaten, individuals do. And as no individual homosexual has ever posed any threat at all against me or my family, I have no reason to see them or their peccadilloes as "wrong" against anything.

You've got to be taught to judge. You've got to be taught to hate.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear

i suppose I'm not as fearful of homosexuality as you are. I don't see a threat there.

I also am not as judgmental as you seem to be. Groups don't threaten, individuals do. And as no individual homosexual has ever posed any threat at all against me or my family, I have no reason to see them or their peccadilloes as "wrong" against anything.

I'm not fearful of it either. Sad you consider thinking something is wrong as being afraid of it.

It's wrong against nature. When you can show me where two males can butt fuck each other and produce a child, I'll change my opinion.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear

I'm not fearful of it either. Sad you consider thinking something is wrong as being afraid of it.

It's wrong against nature. When you can show me where two males can butt fuck each other and produce a child, I'll change my opinion.
Is procreation a requirement of a proper human relationship? Tell that to my widowed grandfather who remarried a woman of 70.

Yes.

So, you are completely against non-biological parents raising children. Fascinating. Especially considering that there are lots of examples of people raised by biological parents that turned out not so well.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear

Is procreation a requirement of a proper human relationship? Tell that to my widowed grandfather who remarried a woman of 70.

Never said it was. Said they couldn't even if they wanted.

As far as your example is concerned, are you telling me that 70 year old woman your grandfather married is capable of having children at her age? If not, poor example.

So, you are completely against non-biological parents raising children. Fascinating. Especially considering that there are lots of examples of people raised by biological parents that turned out not so well.

What did you not understand about the word faggots?

Forum List

Back