Gay Cowboy Loses Everything When His Partner Dies

manu1959 said:
someone has been at the cooking sherry again

Is *that* what it was? Cripes.. If you could make sense out of what he said, clue the rest of us in, eh? Pretty please? :kiss2:

Shattered said:

:dunno: this thread went retro...talking about 'Karma'...flower power 60's hippies,I just got lost in the moment...sorry!

archangel said:
:dunno: this thread went retro...talking about 'Karma'...flower power 60's hippies,I just got lost in the moment...sorry!

This thread went nowhere in the direction you think it did..until you tried to *take* it there with an inane comment that had nothing to do with the current discussion.. Karma is just another word for "you get what's coming to you"... Has nothing to do with hippies, flower power, or anything else that's seeped into that black hole you call a brain.

I mean that in the nicest possible way, of course.

dmp said:
Are you listening to yourself? You don't believe in it, therefore you won't go there? heh. Whether or not Hell exists is not dependant upon your belief.

:)
Well shit, there goes my 72 Virgins!!!

Shattered said:
...but why forgive one, and not the other? I'm just saying that there may be a multitude of reasons for not procreating...who gets to decide which ones are ok, and which are not?

in my world....no one gets to decide....in other peoples world's they give that decision over to someone other than themselves....and or they pass judgement on other peoples actions ..... kagon has his beliefs and articulated them well to me....i reped him for it....

Said1 said:
Arch"

Karma Gia = Exploding Buddha?

I really meant Karma Ghia! just being silly for the sp police...and this thread has gone silly!

archangel said:
and I think ya have been with Mary Jane again! :thanks:

What are you talking about?? At least *his* posts fit with the current discussion, and make sense.

Now pipe down, or I'll ding ya.

Shattered said:
What are you talking about?? At least *his* posts fit with the current discussion, and make sense.

Now pipe down, or I'll ding ya.

I keep forgetting you are way above me...I'm outta here...carry on!
:rolleyes:

ownedagain.jpg

archangel said:
I really meant Karma Ghia! just being silly for the sp police...and this thread has gone silly!

I thought you might have been talking about exploding Buddhas in Vietnam.

Said1 said:
I thought you might have been talking about exploding Buddhas in Vietnam.

nah never saw any exploding Buddahs...did see my fair share of exploding Clays(mines) and alot of shattered Charlies...***sneaks out***

Forum List

Back