🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay guys twitter blows up after he says yes they're grooming your kids

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Every man I had sex with when I was 14 knew I was 14 beforehand.

LGBTQ culture has no socially imposed boundaries on it. They don't police themselves. They are too consumed with protecting their political causes and shaming rightwing bigots.

Teen sex work is the norm in LGBTQ centers.

Trans icons glamorize being prostitutes as teens and it's viewed as a rite of passage.

13 - 17 year olds are a high HIV risk group.

Progressives view children as sexual beings and independent from their parents.

This is a culture, one protected from scrutiny.
In gay male culture it's viewed as a kind of social acceptance and kindness. Older men took in teenage runaways, treating them as adults.

Many leftwing gay men recall these first encounters fondly and see themselves as welcoming the next generation in a sex positive environment.
In previous generations, when a teenage boy ventured out to cruising areas or gay bars, this was how he found himself and his new community, ostracized from normal society, they'll argue.

It's become tradition.
As leftwing progressivism has advanced, 'sex positive,' is the norm.
For queer activists, sex is an expression of resistance and social rebellion.

Leftwing psychology has fully embraced the sexual child and the autonomy of teenagers.

Gay male culture is built on youth, sex and older men as 'daddies,' to 'sons.'
Trans and drag culture have 'houses' and 'families,' with older men as 'mothers,' who take in teens in exchange for prostitution. The young boys bring in money and these houses compete against each other in drag events, etc.

He's a hate filled homophobic joooooo
Reeeeeeee

An insightful look into the world of hepatitis /AIDS people

Another on mutilation

Trans and drag culture have 'houses' and 'families,' with older men as 'mothers,' who take in teens in exchange for prostitution. The young boys bring in money and these houses compete against each other in drag events, etc.
kinda sounds like a queer epstein, or that "sugar daddy" web site where boebert met ted cruz

No tolerant leftards wanted to come forth an scream book burners over Gender Queer and This Book is Gay
.....no
Shocker

Every man I had sex with when I was 14 knew I was 14 beforehand.

LGBTQ culture has no socially imposed boundaries on it. They don't police themselves. They are too consumed with protecting their political causes and shaming rightwing bigots.

Teen sex work is the norm in LGBTQ centers.

Trans icons glamorize being prostitutes as teens and it's viewed as a rite of passage.

13 - 17 year olds are a high HIV risk group.

Progressives view children as sexual beings and independent from their parents.

This is a culture, one protected from scrutiny.
In gay male culture it's viewed as a kind of social acceptance and kindness. Older men took in teenage runaways, treating them as adults.

Many leftwing gay men recall these first encounters fondly and see themselves as welcoming the next generation in a sex positive environment.
In previous generations, when a teenage boy ventured out to cruising areas or gay bars, this was how he found himself and his new community, ostracized from normal society, they'll argue.

It's become tradition.
As leftwing progressivism has advanced, 'sex positive,' is the norm.
For queer activists, sex is an expression of resistance and social rebellion.

Leftwing psychology has fully embraced the sexual child and the autonomy of teenagers.

He's a hate filled homophobic joooooo
Reeeeeeee

An insightful look into the world of hepatitis /AIDS people

Another on mutilation

A whole lot of fags are grooming kids.

Look no further than this ..........

Their chant says it all

Forum List

Back