Gay Holiday Inn employee harassed, has breakdown, recorded by racist lowlife

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Apparently everyone needs to walk on eggshells around negroes. The black guy was mad there was a mistake in the reservation system and immediately blamed the white guy of racism. He also called the guy a “faggot”.

And he was dumb enough to record it, and post it as if HE was the victim:
The story went viral with the blue checkmark brigade pushing and laughing at the white homosexual. Losers like the self proclaimed “Number 1 race baiter” Tariq Nasheed.

A GoFundMe was set up for the Holiday Inn guy,

Now Tariq Nasheed finds himself being cancelled:

Now poor Tariq is claiming “White Supremacists” are attacking him.

427A8C99-FD2C-4959-89B1-710F2F3C79BF.jpeg

Apparently everyone needs to walk on eggshells around negroes. The black guy was mad there was a mistake in the reservation system and immediately blamed the white guy of racism. He also called the guy a “faggot”.

The story went viral with the blue checkmark brigade pushing and laughing at the white homosexual. Losers like the self proclaimed “Number 1 race baiter” Tariq Nasheed.

View attachment 484552

My computer audio is out (suddenly a large mute icon appeared on my screen), so I could not hear the video.

I think it's fair to say that it's rough serving the public and it is doubly rough serving certain folks that are super sensitive to any perceived slight.

I once read about a Caucasian gentlemen who courteously opened a store door for two certain gentlemen to enter first. They beat him up for doing so. The article did not explain why. But someone told me that maybe the two certain gentleman felt that the polite man was treating them like women. And, of course, certain folks feel that is a horrible insult.

View attachment 484552

..I've had many problems with appointments/reservations/etc in restaurants/auto shops/etc --and I'm WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back