Officially from CDC. If you are vaccinated, you DO NOT HAVE TO MASK

Give us the CDC print that says if vaccinated, you don't have to mask.

That is a CDC rep giving the press release....did you watch it?

You lefty cucks are too fucking much,

Here:

You cant google, can you?

Libs have been desperately trying to change the centuries old definitions of innoculated and immunized but being that there is no Trump to unseat it has failed to achieve their desired pearl clutching manic result

Give us the CDC print that says if vaccinated, you don't have to mask.

That is a CDC rep giving the press release....did you watch it?

You lefty cucks are too fucking much,

Here:

You cant google, can you?

No, no don't take my leftyvirus propaganda away noooooooo!!!!

CDC says virus spreads way more indoors than outdoors.....so the fucking lefties want everyone to stay inside! DERP DERP DERP.

Fucking dumbasses.
Wow... really... spreads more indoors... I'd have never have guessed that, considering the UV rays in sunlight KILL THE VIRUS in a matter of SECONDS. The left is MILKING this scamdemic. They're LOVING the CONTROL it's given them.

CDC says virus spreads way more indoors than outdoors.....so the fucking lefties want everyone to stay inside! DERP DERP DERP.

Fucking dumbasses.
Wow... really... spreads more indoors... I'd have never have guessed that, considering the UV rays in sunlight KILL THE VIRUS in a matter of SECONDS. The left is MILKING this scamdemic. They're LOVING the CONTROL it's given them.

Think about all the multigenerational households in Los Angeles....and the government made them all stay home.

MEANWHILE...THE MEDIA PEARL CLUTCHES AT SPRING BREAKERS ON FLORIDA BEACHES.

Just fucking stupid.

Rad, I was hoping this would come out soon! I want to thank all you anti maskers for being so patient, understanding and patriotic during this tough time :banghead:.... the juice is worth the squeeze

Fucking dumbasses.

Think about all the multigenerational households in Los Angeles....and the government made them all stay home.

Just fucking stupid.
Gestapo Governor in Michigan imposed same restrictions on her subjects....but didn't let that stop her from going to the lake or ocean as usual.....

Fucking dumbasses.

Just fucking stupid.
Gestapo Governor in Michigan imposed same restrictions on her subjects....but didn't let that stop her from going to the lake or ocean as usual.....

She visited her dad in Florida.

OK, lefties....we have it from the CDC....

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

You trust the CDC, right? If you are vaccinated, you do not need to mask up except in extremely large crowds.

GOT IT?

Can you SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW?

Go live your lives, you absolutely dickless cucks.

Forum List

Back