🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officially from CDC. If you are vaccinated, you DO NOT HAVE TO MASK

Lefty cucks. Be happy. The national nightmare is over. GO LIVE YOUR LIVES!

Why do I get the feeling you guys are sad about this?

You are so fucking weird. So utterly fucked in the head.

If this news makes you sad....you have serious fucking mental issues. You need therapy.

OK, lefties....we have it from the CDC....

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

You trust the CDC, right? If you are vaccinated, you do not need to mask up except in extremely large crowds.

GOT IT?

Can you SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW?

Go live your lives, you absolutely dickless cucks.

Correct but be clear. This is for outdoor spaces. They still recommend masks for indoors and outdoor crowds

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

You trust the CDC, right? If you are vaccinated, you do not need to mask up except in extremely large crowds.

GOT IT?

Correct but be clear. This is for outdoor spaces. They still recommend masks for indoors and outdoor crowds

Yes, for large crowds. The guidance is there for everyone to read and the video says it too.

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

GOT IT?

Yes, for large crowds. The guidance is there for everyone to read and the video says it too.
Understood, but rumors flow quickly and I'm already hearing people say that the CDC says that masks aren't needed anymore, which is a misrepresentation of what the guidelines actually say.

CDC says virus spreads way more indoors than outdoors.....so the fucking lefties want everyone to stay inside! DERP DERP DERP.

Fucking dumbasses.
Wow... really... spreads more indoors... I'd have never have guessed that, considering the UV rays in sunlight KILL THE VIRUS in a matter of SECONDS. The left is MILKING this scamdemic. They're LOVING the CONTROL it's given them.

Think about all the multigenerational households in Los Angeles....and the government made them all stay home.

MEANWHILE...THE MEDIA PEARL CLUTCHES AT SPRING BREAKERS ON FLORIDA BEACHES.

Just fucking stupid.
Gestapo Governor in Michigan imposed same restrictions on her subjects....but didn't let that stop her from going to the lake or ocean as usual.....

her hubby pulled the boat out and everything. Watching these gestapo Democrats impose restrictions yet bypass them for themselves and their own is just another reminder how full of shit and lacking leadership that is a Democrat. They kept yelling at us to adhere to “the science” yet they ignored it when it was not convenient.

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

GOT IT?

Understood, but rumors flow quickly and I'm already hearing people say that the CDC says that masks aren't needed anymore, which is a misrepresentation of what the guidelines actually say.

For them to say anything means it really goes alot further.

If you are indoors and everyone is vaccinated...a mask is not needed.

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.

GOT IT?

For them to say anything means it really goes alot further.

If you are indoors and everyone is vaccinated...a mask is not needed.
That is true, but I don’t see businesses and cities trusting people with that especially with such a vigorous anti mask movement that’s been going on by the wingnuts. They are going to keep indoor masking going till vaccinations have reached a saturation point which is coming soon

Biden speaking about CDC announcement now

My God...he looks so frail. His eyes are so fucking squinty.

When is the last time he said anything extemperaneuously?

THIS IS A CARROT ON A STICK TO TRY TO GET MORE PEOPLE VACCINATED.

DONT DO IT IF YOU DONT NEED TO!

CDC says virus spreads way more indoors than outdoors.....so the fucking lefties want everyone to stay inside! DERP DERP DERP.

Fucking dumbasses.
Wow... really... spreads more indoors... I'd have never have guessed that, considering the UV rays in sunlight KILL THE VIRUS in a matter of SECONDS. The left is MILKING this scamdemic. They're LOVING the CONTROL it's given them.

Think about all the multigenerational households in Los Angeles....and the government made them all stay home.

Just fucking stupid.
Gestapo Governor in Michigan imposed same restrictions on her subjects....but didn't let that stop her from going to the lake or ocean as usual.....

her hubby pulled the boat out and everything. Watching these gestapo Democrats impose restrictions yet bypass them for themselves and their own is just another reminder how full of shit and lacking leadership that is a Democrat. They kept yelling at us to adhere to “the science” yet they ignored it when it was not convenient.

She blamed Michigans going to Florida for Spring Break for the spike in Michigan...then she went to Florida.

Haha, he's got his aviators on right now speaking like a boss!

He admitted he is going to get in trouble for taking questions. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh because of his handlers? I get it. Good one :cuckoo:

He said it. I didnt. Why is it so crazy that he took some questions? All Presidents do all the time.

The fact that we are shocked really says something,

He said it. I didnt. Why is it so crazy that he took some questions? All Presidents do all the time.

You may be shocked. I wasn't. I don't think there is anything crazy about him taking questions

Fucking dumbasses.

Just fucking stupid.

Actually they just do what they want while laughing at the lemmings who adhere to their ridiculous edicts.

You may be shocked. I wasn't. I don't think there is anything crazy about him taking questions

You really think he has answered enough questions to compare with other Presidents?

Name one President that fielded less unscripted questions.

never wore a face diaper . .never will.
I have an immune system.

fun to watch the theater of the fake zionists though -
That's Entertainment!

Lefty cucks. Be happy. The national nightmare is over. GO LIVE YOUR LIVES!

Why do I get the feeling you guys are sad about this?

You are so fucking weird. So utterly fucked in the head.

If this news makes you sad....you have serious fucking mental issues. You need therapy.
The only way they can compete with us is to Covid handcuff us. That’s going away.

Forum List

Back