🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officially from CDC. If you are vaccinated, you DO NOT HAVE TO MASK

CDC says virus spreads way more indoors than outdoors.....so the fucking lefties want everyone to stay inside! DERP DERP DERP.

Fucking dumbasses.
Wow... really... spreads more indoors... I'd have never have guessed that, considering the UV rays in sunlight KILL THE VIRUS in a matter of SECONDS. The left is MILKING this scamdemic. They're LOVING the CONTROL it's given them.

Not to mention that outdoors, you have free airflow; indoors, you have the same air circulating around and around and around. Also, you're probably not close to a lot of people for an extended period of time when you're outside.

This used to be common sense. We used to know that respiratory illnesses spike during the winter because people spend more time indoors with each other, breathing the same recycled air. (Except in Arizona, where we spend more time indoors together during the summer.)

And Montgomery County council members could not get their liberty and freedom robbing emails out fast enough in response se to CDC stating their intentions to keep the mask farce in effect until at least mid June. Even cuter are their family photos of every body including newborns masked up
We must ignore these insipid control freak cowards

Earlier, when I went out on my lunch break, the admin assistant from the office across the hall stopped me and asked why our office is still wearing masks, as I had just taken mine off after exiting my office. I explained that our corporate office has not yet rescinded its policy that all of its employees must wear them whenever we are in a public area of the offices. So we all put them on to go into the front room, and then remove them immediately as soon as we're out of sight of the security cameras. She asked where our head office is located. I said, "California." She immediately replied, "Oh, well, that makes sense, then."

Yup, pretty much says everything you need to know.

I'm just honest with the paranoid weenies and preemptively say "I've been vaccinated" before they even ask. Of course, I'm referring to my childhood polio vaccination, but they're too stupid to ask that followup question. Problem solved!

All the unenforceable decrees about masking will be ignored now. They never had any merit and any success was due to the reluctant cooperation of the thinkers and the dog whistle obedience by the uninformed feelers and those happy with a lockdown agenda.

Just not into the Religion of Covid.
Not sorry.

If you can't breathe due to covid and you are in ICU, I won't feel sorry for you.
Hahahahahahahaha so 1/100 of 1 percent of people who get Covid will be heeding your warning

Yes read and weep.

CDC finds less than 1 percent of fully vaccinated people got COVID-19 | TheHill

The CDC told The Hill on Thursday that about 7 percent of the recorded breakthrough cases resulted in hospitalization and about 1 percent of the people who contracted breakthrough infections died.

Just not into the Religion of Covid.
Not sorry.

If you can't breathe due to covid and you are in ICU, I won't feel sorry for you.
Hahahahahahahaha so 1/100 of 1 percent of people who get Covid will be heeding your warning

Yes read and weep.

CDC finds less than 1 percent of fully vaccinated people got COVID-19 | TheHill
Weep over what? Your poor empty skull???

I'm just honest with the paranoid weenies and preemptively say "I've been vaccinated" before they even ask. Of course, I'm referring to my childhood polio vaccination, but they're too stupid to ask that followup question. Problem solved!

My manager is going to ask corporate if getting vaccinations for the whole big three people who work in-office here in Phoenix would enable us to lose the masks. He got his first Pfizer shot yesterday, and my other co-worker is scheduled next week. If Corporate says yes, then I might have to rethink getting the vaccination, just to never be pestered about the stupid face diaper again. If, as I expect, they mindlessly stick to "Policy!" then I have no reason to bother.

Frankly, I think we should be able to ditch the face diapers even if the guys get vaccinated and I don't. They're in no danger from me, and I honestly don't give a damn; and since it's my damn to give, that should be good enough for everyone.

All the unenforceable decrees about masking will be ignored now. They never had any merit and any success was due to the reluctant cooperation of the thinkers and the dog whistle obedience by the uninformed feelers and those happy with a lockdown agenda.

Stopped at the QuikTrip on the way to work today. This is going to send the leftists and masked sheep into hysterics, but 2/3 of the people in there didn't bother to stick their masks on their kissers before running in to grab coffee. Seems to be more and more standard around here these days.

What’s the point here? Do you think this makes you look smart?

Stopped at the QuikTrip on the way to work today. This is going to send the leftists and masked sheep into hysterics, but 2/3 of the people in there didn't bother to stick their masks on their kissers before running in to grab coffee. Seems to be more and more standard around here these days.
Good
Reassert sanity and freedom and abandon hoaxed fears

And Montgomery County council members could not get their liberty and freedom robbing emails out fast enough in response se to CDC stating their intentions to keep the mask farce in effect until at least mid June. Even cuter are their family photos of every body including newborns masked up
We must ignore these insipid control freak cowards
They send out their blast emails which deny replies

“Obey our fake fear inspired edicts and we dont want to hear back from you”
Lib 101

Forum List

Back