Gay Marriage Fails In Maine

The foundation of society is people and Geography. Everything else is decided within society, based on said people's beliefs on how a society should function. We, are a country based on freedom and you're all-for discrimination where totally not necessary. It's totally not necessary to ban gay marriage, there's no good argument against it at all.

Hey- queereye- Im not against gay marriage. Neither am I for it. Might work great in CA. Not so well other places. Why do lesbians seem to be so fucking ugly?

Not against it but you spend time stating philosophical(supposed)arguments against it. Odd, really.

Damn straight I do. Nobody has difficulty understanding why you poofters want all relationships to be equal. It is you poofters that cannot, or will not, understand the other side, except in turns of "your a homophobe".

Hey- queereye- Im not against gay marriage. Neither am I for it. Might work great in CA. Not so well other places. Why do lesbians seem to be so fucking ugly?

Not against it but you spend time stating philosophical(supposed)arguments against it. Odd, really.

Damn straight I do. Nobody has difficulty understanding why you poofters want all relationships to be equal. It is you poofters that cannot, or will not, understand the other side, except in turns of "your a homophobe".

See? Here comes the real You. The other was all a sham.

The foundation of society is people and Geography. Everything else is decided within society, based on said people's beliefs on how a society should function. We, are a country based on freedom and you're all-for discrimination where totally not necessary. It's totally not necessary to ban gay marriage, there's no good argument against it at all.

Is that your objective opinion? LOL.

IS there a good argument to ban legal gay marriage? Give us one.

you hit that nail square on the head.

I don't know what your 12-year old's term "poofter" means.

You're not against gay marriage, you're just a guy who spits gay slurs at gays.(i'm not gay btw, I'm married and my ten).

You're not against gay marriage, you're just a guy who spits gay slurs at gays.(i'm not gay btw, I'm married and my ten).

its the same as callin you a swishie.

No, it doesn't. Legalizing gay marriage might be good for me individually. That does not mean that, on the whole, redefining a foundation of society is good. Pull your head out of your ass. Its fat enough.

See? When one cannot argue on the topic's merit, use lies and personal attacks. Sometimes it even works.

You mean your ass is not fat enough?

See? Doesn't that feel better not having to pretend anymore?

you hit that nail square on the head.

You missed the next point, where OUR particular society is based on Freedom. Don't worry about that lil tidbit though. Difficult to understand, I know.

i spit em at straight people too, queenie.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

How about calling me GT. I don't know that term swishie either, I'll feel free not to care about it.

Another Middle School term. :eusa_whistle:

i spit em at straight people too, queenie.[/QUOTE]

Awww, rabbit ears, have we gotten to you?
I can get down in the mudd also, if necessary. Keep pushing short stack.

How about calling me GT. I don't know that term swishie either, I'll feel free not to care about it.

The anonymous comments on your physical appearance are coming next. Not that they have anything to do with the topic discussed......so we know why they ARE coming next, don't we? :eusa_whistle:

IS there a good argument to ban legal gay marriage? Give us one.

That would be a little pointless, don't you think? I'm sure you've summarily dismissed every argument you've ever heard against gay marriage. So to ask for a "good argument" when you're hardly objective is disingenuous.

Forum List

Back