🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage

I challenge anyone to provide a single argument for gay marriage that couldn't be applied to close relatives. Really, close relatives have a stronger argument.

At the end of the day this LGBT business is another attempt to redefine definitions "in the name of human rights". It's also a dissemination of confusion from the individual to the public.
I hope you outlaw it again. Gays are super conservative other than the butt sex thing. They have to figure out for themselves that Republicans can't stand them.

And don't expect me to vote for them again. I stood up for them once and they fucked me in the rear. Now when they can't cover their spouse on their insurance and can't adopt maybe they'll remember what us liberals tried to do for them. F em now

I challenge anyone to provide a single argument for gay marriage that couldn't be applied to close relatives. Really, close relatives have a stronger argument..

I challenge anyone to provide a single argument for gay marriage that couldn't be applied to straight people.

Oh look, you couldn't come up with a reason, so you're going to spin it and cross your fingers you're onto something. You're not:

Liberals want to believe marriage is about LOVE. How Romeo, but just another fairy tale. The PRIMARY reasons for marriage fo humans as a species:

1. Human survival: You've heard of reproduction. Well, the entire universe has too, and it doesn't have to be biological. Reproduce or you no longer exist, and homosexuality is contrary. Oh sure, you don't have to be married to reproduce or vise versa. Tell that to the black community, and look up the word intent.

2. Normal behavior: Crazy I know, but marriage is the result of and supports normal behavior. Sure there are a thousand or so species that demonstrate homosexuality, but billions demonstrate incest, which surely means the narrative has no meaning.

3. Power through families: Marriage supports the livelihood of the human species and stability of the family. Sure you can decorate a family in any manner that suits you, but reflect on #1 & #2.

4. Nation building & Economics: Marriage supports nation building, that's just how shit works. It's similar to #3.

What, you figured governments gave tax breaks to married couples because they're nice?

I have nothing against gay people, it doesn't matter to me who you're doing with consent. But when folks twist logic and definitions as a result of decay, that's when I call bluff. This was no more a human rights issue than brothers marrying sisters. Or for this matter, brothers marrying brothers.

So you concede that you couldn't provide a single argument for gay marriage that didn't apply to straight people.

Thanks for the concession.

[
What, you figured governments gave tax breaks to married couples because they're nice?

They give tax breaks to married couples because they expect married couples to be lifelong partners.

Here is a quote that I like from the Supreme Court

Marriage is a coming together for better or for worse, hopefully enduring, and intimate to the degree of being sacred. It is an association that promotes a way of life, not causes; a harmony in living, not political faiths; a bilateral loyalty, not commercial or social projects. Yet it is an association for as noble a purpose as any involved in our prior decisions."

I like that- a 'bilateral loyalty'- hopefully enduring and intimate.

The sad thing is all that you have demonstrated is nothing other than you can't think of a reason why incestuous marriage should not be allowed.

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?
Different things I guess
Churches are not shops :)
They're (or maybe should be) non profit organizations ;)

wenn57777471.jpg

waiter, 2 pigs in a blanket please

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?

No.

You're an idiot.

Stop talking.

Forum List

Back