🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?

Churches and Cake shops

Apples and oranges.

Dipshit.

...That's the difference between people that just want equality for everyone and those that are threatened by diversity...
Or, alternatively, that's the difference between people who can distinguish Righteousness from Wickedness (homosexuality).

"Righteousness" and "wickedness" are religious constructs that are meaningless to anyone that doesn't believe in it and have no place in secular laws.
Yes, we understand that Righteousness and Wickedness are meaningless to you and those who think like you.

That is what the Battle for the Soul of the Nation is likely to be all about in coming years.
On gay marriage? Support for gay marriage is approaching 2 to 1 over opposition. And growing in every demo.

Even among the religious 'its wrong because we say so' isn't cutting it like it used to. Gays and Lesbians are far more open, which means that more people know them. And they're tediously ordinary. Their weddings are unremarkable. Their kids shit their pants just like all the other toddlers.

Its the same shit.

So on the one hand we have a wealth of direct personal experience of a growing number of Americans where gays are generically ordinary, generally nice folks....just like everyone else. And on the hand we have religious head jobs screaming 'God HATES Fags!' and 'It should be especially easy to blast through those who have no souls.'

And the weight of experience doesn't back your story.
Funny, how homosexuals are suddenly 'normal', and those who consider them sexual deviants and perverts are suddenly 'head jobs'.

Somehow, I doubt that this is what the American mainstream had in mind, in connection with this, when they overwhelmingly voted for Traditional Marriage laws and referenda, and when various courts overturned those against the Will of the People.

Truth be told, the numbers look soft at the moment, simply because people have grown tired of the Gay Mafia constantly playing whiny-bitches in their ears.

It's easier to give 'em what they want, just to shut 'em the phukk up.

Until the full ramifications of that mistake become sufficiently clear so that even the worst appeasement-monkey dullard can see the real problems.

You hold the high ground at the moment.

I'm simply not convinced that you will continue to do so.

In any event, time will tell.

...That's the difference between people that just want equality for everyone and those that are threatened by diversity...
Or, alternatively, that's the difference between people who can distinguish Righteousness from Wickedness (homosexuality).

"Righteousness" and "wickedness" are religious constructs that are meaningless to anyone that doesn't believe in it and have no place in secular laws.
Yes, we understand that Righteousness and Wickedness are meaningless to you and those who think like you.

That is what the Battle for the Soul of the Nation is likely to be all about in coming years.
On gay marriage? Support for gay marriage is approaching 2 to 1 over opposition. And growing in every demo.

Even among the religious 'its wrong because we say so' isn't cutting it like it used to. Gays and Lesbians are far more open, which means that more people know them. And they're tediously ordinary. Their weddings are unremarkable. Their kids shit their pants just like all the other toddlers.

Its the same shit.

So on the one hand we have a wealth of direct personal experience of a growing number of Americans where gays are generically ordinary, generally nice folks....just like everyone else. And on the hand we have religious head jobs screaming 'God HATES Fags!' and 'It should be especially easy to blast through those who have no souls.'

And the weight of experience doesn't back your story.
Funny, how homosexuals are suddenly 'normal', and those who consider them sexual deviants and perverts are suddenly 'head jobs'.

Actually I cited headjobs as religious folks that scream 'GOD HATES FAGS' and the like.

Suddenly your reading comprehension is just dreadful.

Somehow, I doubt that this is what the American mainstream had in mind, in connection with this, when they overwhelmingly voted for Traditional Marriage laws and referenda, and when various courts overturned those against the Will of the People.

The American mainstream supports gay marriage:

ycf4akubeuwcyhgyxljyig.png

So if you value the 'American Mainstream', then what's your issue with same sex marriage?

Truth be told, the numbers look soft at the moment, simply because people have grown tired of the Gay Mafia constantly playing whiny-bitches in their ears.

Truth be told, they're at a record high in support of same sex marriage, with support outstripping opposition by 23 points. By any rational standard that would be a landslide.

I don't think 'truth' means what you think it means. As you seem to be equating with whatever you choose to believe.

And of course, are you honestly arguing that rights are up for a vote? If so, then what was your take on Interracial marriage bans? Did the USSC overstep? Should interracial marriage bans still be criminal? After all, support for those bans was in the low 80s, with opposition in the teens.

...are you honestly arguing that rights are up for a vote?...
Nope.

But people will support anyone smart enough to get into office, who afterwards successfully finds legal ways to negate the recent legal victories of the Perverse Three Percent.

It should be especially easy to blast (metaphorically, legally, politically) through those who have no souls.

The 3% cannot lord it over the 97% for much longer.

I think your percentages are off. It's actually the 37% (the percentage of people opposed to gay marriage) cannot lord it over the 60% (of people who favour gay marriage) any more.

Please know that a great many Christians are not opposed to gay marriage. Before you say anything about what the Bible says about gays, please remember that the Bible also says slavery is fine, as is stoning adulterers, and that you should marry your brother's widow. We don't believe any of that stuff any more either.

...are you honestly arguing that rights are up for a vote?...
Nope.

But people will support anyone smart enough to get into office, who afterwards successfully finds legal ways to negate the recent legal victories of the Perverse Three Percent.

That doesn't make any sense. As the people support gay marriage. Why would they want it negated?

You're simply projecting what YOU want, and ignoring what the people say they want for themselves. That's not how elections are won.

It should be especially easy to blast (metaphorically, legally, politically) through those who have no souls.

Please provide proof of your statements above - I'll wait.

Yawn, guy, the real problem is, the wealthy have pandered to your pious bigotry, but they realize they don't need to anymore.

This argument is over. Big Corporations are telling Republicans to shut the fuck up about this... Attempts to do a carve out for Bigoted Bakers and Phobic Photographers have been slapped down by big corporations saying they'll pull out of any state that tries it.

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?

The simple solution for this is to strip churches of their legal authority to perform marriages.

Why are we vesting legal authority in church officials anyway?

If you want a religious marriage ceremony that's fine but only a civil marriage performed by a government official should be legally recognized

Guy, a anti-gay marriage referndum hasn't won in over 7 years.

And yes, people are seeing how disturbed you homophobes are.

How does gay marriage have ANY effect on your life? It really has none on mine, other than the pleasure I derive watching religious assholes whine about it.

Guy, a anti-gay marriage referndum hasn't won in over 7 years.

And yes, people are seeing how disturbed you homophobes are.

How does gay marriage have ANY effect on your life? It really has none on mine, other than the pleasure I derive watching religious assholes whine about it.
Joe, it doesn't affect me in the slightest, on a personal basis.

I'm straight, my kids and other family are straight, etc., insofar as I am aware.

And, I have enough trouble walking through life, keeping my own socks pulled up, to worry about who is sleeping with who, on either side of the gender fence.

It's none of my goddamned business, basically.

As to 'religious assholes', I consider myself a Christian-leaning Agnostic... a Doubting Thomas... not a church-goer... and not a dogmatic, by any stretch of the imagination.

No, my own personal concerns are on the macro-level.

I couldn't care less whether Larry Light-in-the-Loafers diddles Bruce-Butt-Buddy in the privacy of their Perverts Pad.

What I care about - and what vast numbers of your countrymen care about - is the degeneracy and libertine-ism and debauchery spreading its poison deeper into our society.

A collectively un-manning and ennervating and emasculating and sissy-fying effect on a Nation, as may be seen in other formerly great nations that have let down their guard.

I couldn't care less about individual cases of sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) - live or die - there or not - beyond basic human respect for life itself, I just don't give a good goddamn; certainly not enough to hound them.

But I care very deeply about my beloved Country legitimizing and mainstreaming such deviancy and perversion, and I weep for the future.

Rightly or wrongly... that's my bottom line... that's my motivation in joining the growing Legal Resistance to this aberration at-law.

Last edited:

I'm straight, my kids and other family are straight, etc., insofar as I am aware.

And, I have enough trouble walking through life, keeping my own socks pulled up, to worry about who is sleeping with who, on either side of the gender fence.

As to 'religious assholes', I consider myself a Christian-leaning Agnostic... a Doubting Thomas... not a church-goer... and not a dogmatic, by any stretch of the imagination.

I couldn't care less whether Larry Light-in-the-Loafers diddles Bruce-Butt-Buddy in the privacy of their Perverts Pad.

Again, you claim you don't care and spend a lot of time talking about it. You are like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about Steak... but do carry on.

What I care about - and what vast numbers of your countrymen care about - is the degeneracy and libertine-ism and debauchery spreading its poison deeper into our society.

A collectively un-manning and ennervating and emasculating and sissy-fying effect on a Nation, as may be seen in other formerly great nations that have let down their guard.

You see, I don't buy that. We are not weaker because gays who used to be in the closet are now out in the open. We are weaker because the rich people you religious nuts enabled got you to vote against your own economic interests and undermined the middle class.

"Hey, why is my job going to China?"

"Look, there are two fags getting married!!!"

"Gosh Darn, Cleetus, that makes me so angry!!!!"

Typical misdirection. The reason why you are failing on this issue is that people aren't falling for it anymore.

I couldn't care less about individual cases of sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) - live or die - there or not - beyond basic human respect for life itself, I just don't give a good goddamn; certainly not enough to hound them.

But I care very deeply about my beloved Country legitimizing and mainstreaming such deviancy and perversion, and I weep for the future.

Rightly or wrongly... that's my bottom line... that's my motivation in joining the growing Legal Resistance to this aberration at-law.

50 years ago, someone like you made the same kinds of arguments about desegregation and interracial marriage. and you know what, the country did not come to an end because your kids when to school with the colored kids.

Again, you claim you don't care and spend a lot of time talking about it. You are like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about Steak... but do carry on. ..
Yep. On a personal basis, I really couldn't care less.

You see, I don't buy that. We are not weaker because gays who used to be in the closet are now out in the open...
Yes. I understand that you do not buy that. I do.

... We are weaker because the rich people you religious nuts enabled got you to vote against your own economic interests and undermined the middle class. ..
1. I am not a 'religious nut'. I have already described my own leanings.

2. I voted for Obama in both 2008 and 2012 - mind you, I held my nose while doing it, but that's exactly what I did.

3. As to politicians voting against our own economic interests and undermining the middle class - I give you Bill Clinton, and NAFTA - the precursor to TPP et al.

...50 years ago, someone like you made the same kinds of arguments about desegregation and interracial marriage. and you know what, the country did not come to an end because your kids when to school with the colored kids.
Yes. We've all heard the faux analogies a thousand times. Spare us.

As for people changing their minds about gay marriage because of the bitch whining of the gays, the gays aren't the ones who are bitch whining. They're celebrating and happy. It's the religious wing nuts who are bitch whining and you're right. Already people are sick of it.

How many stupid gay people started voting Republican once us Democrats got them gay marriage? I hope so bad that Republicans take gay marriage away from gays and don't allow them to adopt or serve in the military. Stupid mother fuckers.

Of course I'm talking about any gay dumb enough to vote Trump or not vote at all. Or vote Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. You fucked yourselves. You forgot you don't belong to the GOP no matter how much you want to. Maybe you'll get a tax break from them but they'll shame you for being you.

How many stupid gay people started voting Republican once us Democrats got them gay marriage? I hope so bad that Republicans take gay marriage away from gays and don't allow them to adopt or serve in the military. Stupid mother fuckers.

Of course I'm talking about any gay dumb enough to vote Trump or not vote at all. Or vote Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. You fucked yourselves. You forgot you don't belong to the GOP no matter how much you want to. Maybe you'll get a tax break from them but they'll shame you for being you.
200.gif

I challenge anyone to provide a single argument for gay marriage that couldn't be applied to close relatives. Really, close relatives have a stronger argument.

At the end of the day this LGBT business is another attempt to redefine definitions "in the name of human rights". It's also a dissemination of confusion from the individual to the public.

I challenge anyone to provide a single argument for gay marriage that couldn't be applied to close relatives. Really, close relatives have a stronger argument.

At the end of the day this LGBT business is another attempt to redefine definitions "in the name of human rights". It's also a dissemination of confusion from the individual to the public.
200.gif

I challenge anyone to provide a single argument for gay marriage that couldn't be applied to close relatives. Really, close relatives have a stronger argument..

I challenge anyone to provide a single argument for gay marriage that couldn't be applied to straight people.

I challenge anyone to provide a single argument for gay marriage that couldn't be applied to close relatives. Really, close relatives have a stronger argument..

I challenge anyone to provide a single argument for gay marriage that couldn't be applied to straight people.

Oh look, you couldn't come up with a reason, so you're going to spin it and cross your fingers you're onto something. You're not:

Liberals want to believe marriage is about LOVE. How Romeo, but just another fairy tale. The PRIMARY reasons for marriage fo humans as a species:

1. Human survival: You've heard of reproduction. Well, the entire universe has too, and it doesn't have to be biological. Reproduce or you no longer exist, and homosexuality is contrary. Oh sure, you don't have to be married to reproduce or vise versa. Tell that to the black community, and look up the word intent.

2. Normal behavior: Crazy I know, but marriage is the result of and supports normal behavior. Sure there are a thousand or so species that demonstrate homosexuality, but billions demonstrate incest, which surely means the narrative has no meaning.

3. Power through families: Marriage supports the livelihood of the human species and stability of the family. Sure you can decorate a family in any manner that suits you, but reflect on #1 & #2.

4. Nation building & Economics: Marriage supports nation building, that's just how shit works. It's similar to #3.

What, you figured governments gave tax breaks to married couples because they're nice?

I have nothing against gay people, it doesn't matter to me who you're doing with consent. But when folks twist logic and definitions as a result of decay, that's when I call bluff. This was no more a human rights issue than brothers marrying sisters. Or for this matter, brothers marrying brothers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back