🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?

The Atheist Liberal Solution to the Christian Problem...

Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_-_The_Christian_Martyrs'_Last_Prayer_-_Walters_37113.jpg

Ironic you would post a picture of calling it Atheist Liberal Solution to the Christian Problem

when it is a picture of Christians being killed by Roman lions- because they were violating the conservative Roman laws regarding worshipping the wrong god(Romans were never atheists)......
The point of the exercise was not to portray Romans as Liberal Atheists...

Rather...

The point of the exercise was to portray Liberal Atheists as folk who would gladly throw Christians to the lions...

Left-wing bastards are every bit as vicious as Right-wing bastards, once you get 'em goin'...

So just another lie.

...then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.
And why would you assume such a thing? Oh right, you're a idiot.

Why should churchs be allowed to discriminate against anyone? Is it just because they are not selling anything? Why does that make it OK?

It's baby steps.... give them some time, they'll come down on the churches once they've passed a few other hurdles.

We all know where this is headed. Where it's been headed all along. The ultimate goal is to raze the churches and imprison anyone who dares to publicly embrace their Christian faith. They've thrown in with the Muslims and other fascist pigs.

We all know where this is headed. Where its been headed all along. The ultimate goal of the bigots is to lead to the execution of homosexuals and liberals and anyone who dares not to be a Christians. They've thrown in with the Muslims(their brothers in faith) and embrace the same Sharia principles as the worst of the Muslim extremists.

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?

The Atheist Liberal Solution to the Christian Problem...

Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_-_The_Christian_Martyrs'_Last_Prayer_-_Walters_37113.jpg

Hyperbole is always so effective

True.

Just ask the Gay Mafia.

They are just terrifying.....

images

That's the difference between people that just want equality for everyone and those that are threatened by diversity.

Yes, businesses should not be allowed to discriminate against people due to sexual orientation.

Churches don't fall under the heading "businesses" (despite their being a huge money making scheme - jmo) and since they don't, they're not held to the same laws as businesses.

Preaching against or for homosexuality falls under the 1st Amendment which protects everyone's right to free speech with understandable limits. (Think yelling "fire" in a crowded building.)

It's amusing to me that you bring up the "Inquisition" considering the ugly history of intolerance and persecution by the religious faction. Those tactics are used by people that fear diversity and anything that challenges their tenuous grasp of their belief.

Basically, if they had no doubts about their beliefs then anyone who doesn't believe wouldn't be seen as a threat that needed to be eradicated or converted.

...That's the difference between people that just want equality for everyone and those that are threatened by diversity...
Or, alternatively, that's the difference between people who can distinguish Righteousness from Wickedness (homosexuality).

...That's the difference between people that just want equality for everyone and those that are threatened by diversity...
Or, alternatively, that's the difference between people who can distinguish Righteousness from Wickedness (homosexuality).

Because a magic sky fairy said it was wrong.
Because 4,000 years of Judeo-Christian doctrine and policy and teaching and interpretation by some of history's greatest philosophers and religious teachers say it IS wrong.

Good and Evil are not 'trends', nor are they subject to the whim of those who would ridicule the spiritual beliefs of their ancestors and countrymen and fellow denizens of Earth.

How is homosexuality wicked? Do you mean wicked in like "yo, dude, that was so wicked"? sort of wickedness?

I think you probably don't mean that. You're probably one of those people who think other people doing what comes naturally to them as wicked. You probably think any sort of sex is deserving of punishment with a whip.

Because 4,000 years of Judeo-Christian doctrine and policy and teaching and interpretation by some of history's greatest philosophers and religious teachers say it IS wrong.

Good and Evil are not 'trends', nor are they subject to the whim of those who would ridicule the spiritual beliefs of their ancestors and countrymen and fellow denizens of Earth.

4000 years of Judeo-Christian beliefs said that we should execute "witches'. and thousands of women were put to death for being 'witches'. And some of the "Greatest" religious teachers insisted up and down witches were a real thing. Heck, Sarah Palin's Church even invited a "witch-hunter" to be a guest.

Except most sensible people know that there are no such things as witches.

Sexy-Witch-Costume.jpg

So please explain to me why homosexuality is evil without 1) invoking an imaginary sky pixie or 2) saying you think it's icky.

I mean, I can do that with murder or rape pretty easily. they are evil because they do physical harm to people.

So, homosexuality is evil because....

(This should be amusing.)

Because a magic sky fairy said it was wrong.

"Some of".... says it all. Some people say it's wrong, so we all have to be told it's wrong.

Hell, swearing is fucking wrong, do I care? No, It's not your business.
Sex is wrong, do I care? No, it's none of your business.
Eating donuts is wrong, do I care? No, it's none of business.

You get the point?

...How is homosexuality wicked?...
If you have to ask the question you will not accept the answer.

I'm sure I won't accept your answer, because I suspect that your answer will be complete balls.

However, it doesn't matter.

In the US people have the right to do most things as long as they don't harm infringe on the rights of others.

So, being gay is perfectly legal because it doesn't harm you, it doesn't infringe on your rights. So...... get over it.

Like I said, I can swear, it's protected as part of freedom of speech. No matter how wicked you think it is, it's still a right that is protected by the US Constitution.

Maybe I should ask this question. What problem do you have with the Bill of Rights?

...Maybe I should ask this question. What problem do you have with the Bill of Rights?
Nope.

230 years of American jurisprudence have upheld the US Constitution just fine, without conceding legitimacy to sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals).

The aberration-ruling du jour notwithstanding.

Forty years after Roe v. Wade, the States are now finding ways to neutralize and negate its effects.

I don't support that particular approach but it does serve to illustrate that the American People have a longer memory for Wrongs done to them by the Courts.

I suspect that a more Conservative SCOTUS will overturn this un-Godly victory of the Sodomites and Catamites over Decent, Normal People, soon enough, as history measures time, but only time itself will prove or disprove that speculation.

I half-suspect that this particular fight is actually only beginning, in earnest.

And, we may very well get our first clues along those lines, on January 20, 2017, or thereabouts.

Tick... tick... tick...

Forty years after Roe v. Wade, the States are now finding ways to neutralize and negate its effects.

I don't support that particular approach but it does serve to illustrate that the American People have a longer memory for Wrongs done to them by the Courts.

And how many abortions has that actually prevented? Making life more difficult for women seeking to end their pregnancies is hardly a moral victory.

I suspect that a more Conservative SCOTUS will overturn this un-Godly victory of the Sodomites and Catamites over Decent, Normal People, soon enough, as history measures time, but only time itself will prove or disprove that speculation.

I half-suspect that this particular fight is actually only beginning, in earnest.

And, we may very well get our first clues along those lines, on January 20, 2017, or thereabouts.

Actually, guy, the GOP wants this issue to go away. You homophobes have outlived your usefulness.

That's why Republican judges have overturned these state bans.

Big Corporations have given their marching orders to the GOP,a nd that order is, "Stop talking about the gay stuff."

Forum List

Back