🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage

So is eating shellfish: Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. - Leviticus 11:12

You're toast. I knew you'd screw up.

Eating shellfish is not a sin, it was under Mosaic Law and applied only to Jews, not Gentiles. It was part of the Old Covenant which was replaced by the New Covenant. Christ Himself did away with the dietary laws.

Now take your elementary BS and scram, know nothing
How about adultery? atheism? Pregnant brides? Divorce?

Christian bakers and florists have no problem with those

How do you know the sins haven't been confessed and forgiven?

How does an atheist confess?
A couple living together or FORNICATING prior to marriage are an abomination to marriage
Divorced couples remarrying have already broken their vows

How can ANY Christian bakers ignore this abomination to God?

If one is an atheist what difference does it make? Stupid response.

Again, you're talking about sin that can be forgiven, once forgiven you are to go and sin no more (or at least try not to) Homosexuality is continual sin as long as they live the lifestyle

And in exactly the same way as any man who has remarried after divorce would be doing.

You either can't grasp or are incapable of grasping repentance and forgiven sin.

I can't help you on that, it's something you'll have to deduce on your own

How many marriages does it take before one is "unrepentant" and can't have any more cake?

90btzq.jpg

Surrender duly noted

She's cracking me up. She's 'bored'. she grows 'weary' of this, yada yada yada. SassyLassy lost three pages ago when I called her on her mistakes, and she quit talking about Bible verses. She then lost to you when she posted ":argue:" instead of a response.
She's one of my favorite posters here:beer:

Says the fool that thought eating shellfish was an abomination. :lame2:

The Christian Bible consists of two books- the Old Testament and the New Testament.

You called homosexuality an abomination- a term used for men having sex with men only in the Old Testament- specifically Leviticus. Nowhere is female homosexuality referred to as an abomination.

Nowhere in the new testament is abomination used as a reference to homosexuality.

Now- women wearing pants- now that is an abomination:
Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV / 132 helpful votes HelpfulNot Helpful
“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

And best stay away from incense....

Isaiah 1:13 ESV / 28 helpful votes HelpfulNot Helpful
Bring no more vain offerings; incense is an abomination to me.

And if a man wants to remarry his ex-wife? Well that is an abomination also....

Deuteronomy 24:4 ESV / 17 helpful votes HelpfulNot Helpful
Then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled, for that is an abomination before the Lord. And you shall not bring sin upon the land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance.

Eating shellfish is not a sin, it was under Mosaic Law and applied only to Jews, not Gentiles. It was part of the Old Covenant which was replaced by the New Covenant. Christ Himself did away with the dietary laws.

A couple living together or FORNICATING prior to marriage are an abomination to marriage

Again, you're talking about sin that can be forgiven, once forgiven you are to go and sin no more (or at least try not to) Homosexuality is continual sin as long as they live the lifestyle

And in exactly the same way as any man who has remarried after divorce would be doing.
What our dear lassie is saying is that Christians can find it in their heart to forgive adulterers, cheaters, divorced, atheists and Fornicators.
But it is their Christian duty to harass gays to the fullest of their abilities

Is it a sin to be homosexual, or to act on it? I believe it's only a sin to act on it, since the scripture in question only specifies that if you lie down with another man as you would a woman.

Interesting question, is thinking of the act sinful?

Matthew 5: 27-28

James 1: 14-15

If you look at a woman lustfully you have sinned? First that's a bunch of shit, secondly the state of being homosexual is different than adultery. I don't know how the second one applies.

It's an abomination unto the Lord.

Save your elementary Biblical knowledge, pal. I'm unimpressed and for a real kick in the teeth? There won't be a single atheist in Heaven

So is eating shellfish: Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. - Leviticus 11:12

It's only a sin if it helps them discriminate against someone besides themselves.

Is it a sin to be homosexual, or to act on it? I believe it's only a sin to act on it, since the scripture in question only specifies that if you lie down with another man as you would a woman.

If you look at a woman lustfully you have sinned? First that's a bunch of shit, secondly the state of being homosexual is different than adultery. I don't know how the second one applies.

Take it up with God, you asked I answered and it's obvious you didn't like the response.

Take it up with God, you asked I answered and it's obvious you didn't like the response.
Because it doesn't make sense and barely answers the question. It's not even the issue we're discussing.

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?
You would assume wrong. Woolworths had to eventually serve black customers....as of today, no church HAS to marry black people.

Because it doesn't make sense and barely answers the question. It's not even the issue we're discussing.

Excuse me but YOU asked the original question and I responded. Good grief you people are annoying nit wits

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?

The Atheist Liberal Solution to the Christian Problem...

Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_-_The_Christian_Martyrs'_Last_Prayer_-_Walters_37113.jpg

Ironic you would post a picture of calling it Atheist Liberal Solution to the Christian Problem

when it is a picture of Christians being killed by Roman lions- because they were violating the conservative Roman laws regarding worshipping the wrong god(Romans were never atheists)......
The point of the exercise was not to portray Romans as Liberal Atheists...

Rather...

The point of the exercise was to portray Liberal Atheists as folk who would gladly throw Christians to the lions...

Left-wing bastards are every bit as vicious as Right-wing bastards, once you get 'em goin'...

Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_-_The_Christian_Martyrs'_Last_Prayer_-_Walters_37113.jpg

Ironic you would post a picture of calling it Atheist Liberal Solution to the Christian Problem

when it is a picture of Christians being killed by Roman lions- because they were violating the conservative Roman laws regarding worshipping the wrong god(Romans were never atheists)......

Rather...

The point of the exercise was to portray Liberal Atheists as folk who would gladly throw Christians to the lions...

Left-wing bastards are every bit as vicious as Right-wing bastards, once you get 'em goin'...

Romans were Republicans and they killed Jesus

Rather...

Romans were Republicans and they killed Jesus
And here I thought it was the Zionists who killed him...

Hyperbole is always so effective

True.

Just ask the Gay Mafia.

...then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.
And why would you assume such a thing? Oh right, you're a idiot.

Why should churchs be allowed to discriminate against anyone? Is it just because they are not selling anything? Why does that make it OK?

It's baby steps.... give them some time, they'll come down on the churches once they've passed a few other hurdles.

We all know where this is headed. Where it's been headed all along. The ultimate goal is to raze the churches and imprison anyone who dares to publicly embrace their Christian faith. They've thrown in with the Muslims and other fascist pigs.

...then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.
And why would you assume such a thing? Oh right, you're a idiot.

Why should churchs be allowed to discriminate against anyone? Is it just because they are not selling anything? Why does that make it OK?

It's baby steps.... give them some time, they'll come down on the churches once they've passed a few other hurdles.

We all know where this is headed. Where it's been headed all along. The ultimate goal is to raze the churches and imprison anyone who dares to publicly embrace their Christian faith. They've thrown in with the Muslims and other fascist pigs.
Prison? No. Lion feed? Yes.

Forum List

Back