🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage

How does an atheist confess?
A couple living together or FORNICATING prior to marriage are an abomination to marriage
Divorced couples remarrying have already broken their vows

How can ANY Christian bakers ignore this abomination to God?

If one is an atheist what difference does it make? Stupid response.

Again, you're talking about sin that can be forgiven, once forgiven you are to go and sin no more (or at least try not to) Homosexuality is continual sin as long as they live the lifestyle
Sounds like hypocrisy to me

You will make a cake for a pregnant bride, adultery breaks a commandment. There is no commandment against homosexuality

Atheists break the first four commandments, yet so called Chritian bakers have no problem baking for their marriage

You either can't grasp or are incapable of grasping repentance and forgiven sin.

I can't help you on that, it's something you'll have to deduce on your own

So why would a Christian happily bake a cake for an unrepentant adulterer?

A wife beater can go in and order a birthday cake and Christians will gladly bake him one.......HOMOSEXUALS? it is against their delicate christian sensitivities
The "Christians" are hot for this spanking thing now: Home

christian spanking - Google Search

Surrender duly noted

She's cracking me up. She's 'bored'. she grows 'weary' of this, yada yada yada. SassyLassy lost three pages ago when I called her on her mistakes, and she quit talking about Bible verses. She then lost to you when she posted ":argue:" instead of a response.
She's one of my favorite posters here:beer:

Surrender duly noted

She's cracking me up. She's 'bored'. she grows 'weary' of this, yada yada yada. SassyLassy lost three pages ago when I called her on her mistakes, and she quit talking about Bible verses. She then lost to you when she posted ":argue:" instead of a response.

Says the fool that thought eating shellfish was an abomination. :lame2:

So who are the Lefties going to support in the battle between Black Ministers and Gay Marriage Activists?

Decrying gay marriage black pastors join legal fight

Why would liberals have a problem with a black homophobe? Ben Carson is fucking retarded.

Then where are the Leftwing protests against these churches and the trashing of their Yelp reviews?
Churches are in Yelp? And they get denounced when they stick their heads up far enough but they are mostly preaching to the choir, literally.

It's baby steps.... give them some time, they'll come down on the churches once they've passed a few other hurdles.

Yes. They have taken Freedom of Religion away from citizens, so the Church will be next with the threat of burning down churches that won't marry gays.

Surrender duly noted

Says the fool that thought eating shellfish was an abomination. :lame2:
Got something against Jews there little "Christian"?

So who are the Lefties going to support in the battle between Black Ministers and Gay Marriage Activists?

Why would liberals have a problem with a black homophobe? Ben Carson is fucking retarded.

Then where are the Leftwing protests against these churches and the trashing of their Yelp reviews?
Churches are in Yelp? And they get denounced when they stick their heads up far enough but they are mostly preaching to the choir, literally.

Yes, churches are in Yelp. So when are you loons going to engage in destroying the reviews for the Black Ministers?

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?
This is the Sexual Inquisition.......

th

Back in reality, gays getting married doesn't effect you in the slightest. Though if you feel the need to self immolate in manufactured outrage, I suppose that is your right.

Back in reality? Back in reality, business owners are being forced to provide service for that which they disagree with on their religious grounds. Tell them they're not being effected by someone else's gay marriage.

Then its religion that's hanging up business owners. Not gay marriage. Trying to hold a gay person responsible for YOUR reaction to them raises passing the buck to an art form.

A gay person gets married....and nothing happens to you. You're not burned at the stake, you're not stripped of any rights, you're not effected.

If your religion makes it impossible for you to do your job, find another job.
God's Word is eternal. It doesn't change on a whim, jackass.

Yes, churches are in Yelp. So when are you loons going to engage in destroying the reviews for the Black Ministers?
When it becomes necessary, which is doubtful since they don't run bakeries, or bad pizza joints in dying towns.

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?
This is the Sexual Inquisition.......

th

Back in reality, gays getting married doesn't effect you in the slightest. Though if you feel the need to self immolate in manufactured outrage, I suppose that is your right.

Back in reality? Back in reality, business owners are being forced to provide service for that which they disagree with on their religious grounds. Tell them they're not being effected by someone else's gay marriage.

Then its religion that's hanging up business owners. Not gay marriage. Trying to hold a gay person responsible for YOUR reaction to them raises passing the buck to an art form.

A gay person gets married....and nothing happens to you. You're not burned at the stake, you're not stripped of any rights, you're not effected.

If your religion makes it impossible for you to do your job, find another job.
God's word, you mean like this:
palaeoSeptuagint2.jpg

Yes, some have already talked about this. One gay group wants to start shutting churches down and they likely have lots of support from liberals.

They will, however, stay away from mosques who preach anti-gay, anti-American and anti-Christian messages. And worse, radical Muslims don't stop at words, they take actions to back up their hate. But, leave them alone because the left says so.

And one Christian lawyer wants to be able to shoot homosexuals down in the streets- and is trying to get it on the ballot- and he is likely to get lots of support from Conservatives.

Progressive Muslims Launch Gay-Friendly Women-Led Mosques In Attempt To Reform American Islam

Progressive Muslims Launch Gay-Friendly, Women-Led Mosques In Attempt To Reform American Islam

Yes, some have already talked about this. One gay group wants to start shutting churches down and they likely have lots of support from liberals.

They will, however, stay away from mosques who preach anti-gay, anti-American and anti-Christian messages. And worse, radical Muslims don't stop at words, they take actions to back up their hate. But, leave them alone because the left says so.

And one Christian lawyer wants to be able to shoot homosexuals down in the streets- and is trying to get it on the ballot- and he is likely to get lots of support from Conservatives.

Progressive Muslims Launch Gay-Friendly Women-Led Mosques In Attempt To Reform American Islam

Progressive Muslims Launch Gay-Friendly, Women-Led Mosques In Attempt To Reform American Islam
Nice, a little Liberalism at work. Good to see.

In my own lifetime, "God's Word" said whites and blacks couldn't intermarry.

So it seems it DOES change.

Same bullshit, different decade.

It's an abomination unto the Lord.

Save your elementary Biblical knowledge, pal. I'm unimpressed and for a real kick in the teeth? There won't be a single atheist in Heaven

So is eating shellfish: Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. - Leviticus 11:12

You're toast. I knew you'd screw up.

Eating shellfish is not a sin, it was under Mosaic Law and applied only to Jews, not Gentiles. It was part of the Old Covenant which was replaced by the New Covenant. Christ Himself did away with the dietary laws.

Now take your elementary BS and scram, know nothing
How about adultery? atheism? Pregnant brides? Divorce?

Christian bakers and florists have no problem with those

How do you know the sins haven't been confessed and forgiven?

So lets us compare Newt Gingrich and this third wife and any gay couple.

Newt Gingrich goes to a devout Christian bakery to get a cake for his third wedding.
Gay couple goes to a devout Christian bakery to get a cake for their first wedding.

Tell me- in the words of Jesus- which wedding is a sin?

We know that Newt Gingrich's is- unless he can show his first two wives committed adultery- but Jesus never said it was a sin for two men to marry.

So could Newt's sins have been confessed and forgiven- as much as any gay couples could be.

At least you're consistent at being ignorant and wrong, as is the case with most other conservatives.
Otherwise, your thread fails as a loaded question fallacy, a straw man fallacy, and a slippery slope fallacy – take your pick.

Forum List

Back