🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gay marriage

BS You don't have a fucking clue what you're yammering about. Sit down, you're a bore

I find your lack of a response with any factual follow up quite telling. ;)

I found your BS response to my outing your total lack of Biblical knowledge even more telling. Only a retard would try and use the shellfish is an abomination gambit LMAO

Now go away....study the Bible and try again in a few months

Only a retard would use the gay is an abomination gambit. That's Old Testament crap.

I found your BS response to my outing your total lack of Biblical knowledge even more telling. Only a retard would try and use the shellfish is an abomination gambit LMAO

Now go away....study the Bible and try again in a few months

That's a cute tactic. Trying to move the line of reason in your direction by taking us back two posts, before I called you on the 'abomination situation' (catchy, huh?). Just like Jedi mind tricks, that only works on the unintelligent. I've been a step ahead of you this entire waltz. It was a good idea to concede, though the vulgar manner you did it in was a bit unbecoming.

Cheers!

It's an abomination unto the Lord.

Save your elementary Biblical knowledge, pal. I'm unimpressed and for a real kick in the teeth? There won't be a single atheist in Heaven

So is eating shellfish: Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. - Leviticus 11:12

You're toast. I knew you'd screw up.

Eating shellfish is not a sin, it was under Mosaic Law and applied only to Jews, not Gentiles. It was part of the Old Covenant which was replaced by the New Covenant. Christ Himself did away with the dietary laws.

Now take your elementary BS and scram, know nothing
How about adultery? atheism? Pregnant brides? Divorce?

Christian bakers and florists have no problem with those

How do you know the sins haven't been confessed and forgiven?

How does an atheist confess?
A couple living together or FORNICATING prior to marriage are an abomination to marriage
Divorced couples remarrying have already broken their vows

How can ANY Christian bakers ignore this abomination to God?

A couple living together or FORNICATING prior to marriage are an abomination to marriage

It's fashionable for Christian groups to just choose the sin that bothers them the most. Being black was the ultimate sin of choice for southern white Christians in the 1850s and beyond for a good while.

You know. Just depends on what's in season :beer:

It's an abomination unto the Lord.

Save your elementary Biblical knowledge, pal. I'm unimpressed and for a real kick in the teeth? There won't be a single atheist in Heaven

So is eating shellfish: Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. - Leviticus 11:12

Eating shellfish is not a sin, it was under Mosaic Law and applied only to Jews, not Gentiles. It was part of the Old Covenant which was replaced by the New Covenant. Christ Himself did away with the dietary laws.

If one is an atheist what difference does it make? Stupid response.

Again, you're talking about sin that can be forgiven, once forgiven you are to go and sin no more (or at least try not to) Homosexuality is continual sin as long as they live the lifestyle

Making legislation against the right for gays to marry is against their constitutional rights. However, a church does not (and should not) have to be forced to give a gay couple a ceremony.

Again, you're talking about sin that can be forgiven, once forgiven you are to go and sin no more (or at least try not to) Homosexuality is continual sin as long as they live the lifestyle
Is it a sin to be homosexual, or to act on it? I believe it's only a sin to act on it, since the scripture in question only specifies that if you lie down with another man as you would a woman.

Is it a sin to be homosexual, or to act on it? I believe it's only a sin to act on it, since the scripture in question only specifies that if you lie down with another man as you would a woman.

Interesting question, is thinking of the act sinful?

Matthew 5: 27-28

James 1: 14-15

Sounds like hypocrisy to me

You will make a cake for a pregnant bride, adultery breaks a commandment. There is no commandment against homosexuality

Atheists break the first four commandments, yet so called Chritian bakers have no problem baking for their marriage

You will make a cake for a pregnant bride, adultery breaks a commandment. There is no commandment against homosexuality

Atheists break the first four commandments, yet so called Chritian bakers have no problem baking for their marriage

You either can't grasp or are incapable of grasping repentance and forgiven sin.

I can't help you on that, it's something you'll have to deduce on your own

So if cake shop owners are not allowed to refuse to make gay cakes due to religious objections, then I would assume that churches should not be allowed to decline marrying gays as well.

Also, churches should not be allowed to preach against homosexuality in any way.

Is this right liberals? Should we begin the inquisitions and purges to rid ourselves of the Christian bigots?

Technically a pastor who is given the authority to conduct civil marriages is an employee of the state and therefore should be liable to whatever marriage regulations apply to any other official in that position.

The church itself however is not a government building or is it a commercial establishment, it is a place of worship and therefore has the legitimate claim to decide whatever ceremonies it does or does not want therein.

I suppose in the odd case where a gay couple in a state where same sex marriage is legal were to request the civil servant services of a pastor licensed to perform civil marriage,

without demanding that the ceremony occur within the church...they would be justified.

You either can't grasp or are incapable of grasping repentance and forgiven sin.

So why would a Christian happily bake a cake for an unrepentant adulterer?

:argue:

Oh....I get it all right

Christians are willing to look the other way on hero sexual sinners but are indignant at the mere fact that homosexuals exist.

Oh....I get it all right

Christians are willing to look the other way on hero sexual sinners but are indignant at the mere fact that homosexuals exist.

No, obviously you don't get it. Keep trying but you're woefully ignorant on this topic

A wife beater can go in and order a birthday cake and Christians will gladly bake him one.......HOMOSEXUALS? it is against their delicate christian sensitivities

A wife beater can go in and order a birthday cake and Christians will gladly bake him one.......HOMOSEXUALS? it is against their delicate christian sensitivities

Again, you are clueless and being redundant, move along, I'm weary of this

Again, you are clueless and being redundant, move along, I'm weary of this
Surrender duly noted

Forum List

Back