Gay men too mentally ill to adhere to HIV medication regimens

Then stop replying, homo since you are trying to get the topic closed.. If gays are too mentally I'll to properly use HIV meds, what should be done ?

Force test every human being in America for HIV and AIDS every six months, and slaughter every human infected with the disease. Doesn't matter if they are straight, gay, elderly, or children, abolish them all and spare future generations the suffering of that terrible disease.

Then stop replying, homo since you are trying to get the topic closed.. If gays are too mentally I'll to properly use HIV meds, what should be done ?

Force test every human being in America for HIV and AIDS every six months, and slaughter every human infected with the disease. Doesn't matter if they are straight, gay, elderly, or children, abolish them all and spare future generations the suffering of that terrible disease.

OK, you first.

In other words, don't offer up a remedy for something you're not willing to be first in line for to "take one for the team".

How about instead, addressing using the anus as an artificial vagina as the main vector of spreading the HIV virus and then going after the behavior that spreads it some 78% of the time? Teach the littlest of kids that unless at the doctor, nothing EVER goes in the eyes, ears, nose or anus. Simple as that. Teach them also that the colon is part of the digestive tract and one of its main functions is resorbing fluids and large dissolved particles directly back into the bloodstream as a method of suriving drought and famine. Ergo, it never evolved to deal with STDs. Ergo, putting HIV infected semen into it is like injecting that semen right into a blood vessel.

Teach all kids that as soon as they're old enough to understand. Then watch the numbers of new HIV infections plummet.

It's funny that in every thread on the topic of homos...excluding Peach because she actually believes the psuedo-science & tries to back up the totally unproven "gay gene(s)"(Its not Genetics, it's EPIC GENETICS! That's deeper! Lol), can't argue in favor of homosexuality. They just repeatedly call people names, smear their sources(Peach disagrees with this source, however I bet she would agree with it 99.99% of the time).

Pro homo-normalizers have nothing really, because there is nothing good about homosexuality. It's just an selfish perversion practiced by schizos.

Dear LockeJaw:
1. Agree with you it cannot be proven genetically.
However the argument can be settled by agreeing there is a spiritual drive
that determines if people have homosexual/heterosexual "soulmates" in this lifetime,
or if their orientation changes in their path in life. That is a spiritual determination
and we could reach an agreed understanding of that, even if we disagree on genetics.

2. as for something good coming from homosexuality:
these very discussions!

Before, no leftwing person I know would seriously DISCUSS spiritual healing or any research
or any difference between NATURAL spiritual healing and UNNATURAL fraud that is dangerous.

Now that "reparative therapy" is being discussed publicly, thanks to the Republican Platform,
maybe we CAN have these discussions and LOOK INTO RESEARCH
that determines the difference between Natural and Unnatural/Abuse.

The same way there is BOTH homosexuality/transgender "spiritually by birth"
AND unnatural conditions linked to abuses that might change for "some people"
there is BOTH
Natural "spiritual healing" that is consistent with medical science and
Unnatural "fraud and abuse" that needs to be recognized and prevented.

Bringing out that DISTINCTION is something beneficial that has come from this.
And a better understanding and greater appreciation of the
TRUE meaning of Christian teachings and practices
APART from the "abuse of religion and politics" to divide and drive people away.

You cannot condemn "all Christianity and religion" for the abuses of some.
You cannot condemn "all homosexuality" as an unnatural choice,
when there are both natural and unnatural processes going on that need to be distinguished.

Last edited:
Would a sane man blow another guy? By its very nature homosexuality is insane.

What if you and your closest soulmate were incarnated as the same gender?

Look at Mary Kay LeTourneau, who broke laws several times
to be with someone she loved, eventually married, and started a family with while in jail.
Mary Kay Letourneau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In her case, the young man was underage and a student of hers. The concept is similar. What would YOU do?

Some people may refrain from sex and just remain partners.
Many churches that recognize homosexual soulmates "made by God"
RECOMMEND and prefer celibacy. Some recognize the partnership, but not the sex which to them is still wrongful.

But like getting people to "refrain from sex before getting married," many more do not refrain.

If people prefer to have sex with their soul-mates, and not remain celibate,
can you see why that would happen? If people are in love and happen to be
incarnated as the "same sex" in this lifetime (as part of their spiritual process and path).

When I see normally respectable people, like even Arnold Schwarzenegger,
have "affairs" which make no sense and are totally "insane" to ruin their marriages and careers,
if such attractions, for whatever reason, can make people I RESPECT break rules,
then surely this could happen to me if I were in their shoes.

It's by God's Grace alone that I don't end up in situations where I would compromise,
and do something that looks "insane."

Last edited:

OK, you first.

In other words, don't offer up a remedy for something you're not willing to be first in line for to "take one for the team".

How about instead, addressing using the anus as an artificial vagina as the main vector of spreading the HIV virus and then going after the behavior that spreads it some 78% of the time? Teach the littlest of kids that unless at the doctor, nothing EVER goes in the eyes, ears, nose or anus. Simple as that. Teach them also that the colon is part of the digestive tract and one of its main functions is resorbing fluids and large dissolved particles directly back into the bloodstream as a method of suriving drought and famine. Ergo, it never evolved to deal with STDs. Ergo, putting HIV infected semen into it is like injecting that semen right into a blood vessel.

Teach all kids that as soon as they're old enough to understand. Then watch the numbers of new HIV infections plummet.

I have already sworn to the Gods that if I ever get infected with HIV that I am going to end this current life by having my closest friend ritualistically push me into a lake of fire and thus initiate my next phase of existence.

And how dare you attempt to tell other humans how to fuck. Just because your fifty year old frail physical vessel isn't getting any action doesn't mean you have to impose your inadequate, neglected, non existent sex life upon us.

Perhaps once upon a time you were young and youthful, but I think its safe to assume your sex life then was about as lame and lifeless as it is now.

And many, many women absolutely love receiving anal. Many, many straight men love fucking a woman's ass just as much as her pussy. Many straight men also enjoy receiving anal sex from a woman via sex toys, as it stimulates your prostate gland. Anal isn't always a "homosexual" act.

For a girl/woman, the sensation of being penetrated both vaginally and anally can be mindblowing. Its been proven that the same goes for a boy/man- the sensation of penetrating someone while receiving anal stimulation can be just as pleasurable.

You should not attempt to speak for things you have such limited knowledge and experience about.

I have already sworn to the Gods that if I ever get infected with HIV that I am going to end this current life by having my closest friend ritualistically push me into a lake of fire and thus initiate my next phase of existence.

And how dare you attempt to tell other humans how to fuck. Just because your fifty year old frail physical vessel isn't getting any action doesn't mean you have to impose your inadequate, neglected, non existent sex life upon us.

Perhaps once upon a time you were young and youthful, but I think its safe to assume your sex life then was about as lame and lifeless as it is now.

And many, many women absolutely love receiving anal. Many, many straight men love fucking a woman's ass just as much as her pussy. Many straight men also enjoy receiving anal sex from a woman via sex toys, as it stimulates your prostate gland. Anal isn't always a "homosexual" act.

For a girl/woman, the sensation of being penetrated both vaginally and anally can be mindblowing. Its been proven that the same goes for a boy/man- the sensation of penetrating someone while receiving anal stimulation can be just as pleasurable.

You should not attempt to speak for things you have such limited knowledge and experience about.

Don't forget about S&M, bondage, sex with animals, necrophilia and all the rest. Are you a prude or something? Why are you leaving those out?

The question isn't what you do in private. The question is what we as a collective society attach taboos to and what we don't. The reasons for taboos are to keep our impressionable youth from getting unwanted pregnancies and STDs. Also to preserve and maintain the environment in which the children resulting from sex as the most stable, normal and functional environment we can imagine.

I'm not advocating puritanism or making illegal all the stuff you're into, your "sex magic" [I know your type by the way. 50 year olds don't live their lives in a bubble especially since my teen years were spend in the 1970s; hardly a prude generation]. It is because I've seen the excesses and where they lead that I spend the time here. You being young and stupid, frankly, thinking you are some great god/goddess or invincable, immortal etc. you'd have no idea of the damage you can do to your body in the various addictions to pleasure-seeking you're up to.

As it happens at my age, I am nothing like frail. Providing you're not some grossly obese internet sorcerer role-player a la Southpark, I could pick you up and throw you across the full length of my pickup truck with ease. I train horses that are over 1,000 lbs. When was the last time you did that? ..lol..

Last edited:
I don't care if fags have sex, they have a right to. The problem is when I'm expected to pay the health consequences of it. Smokers are heavily taxed and pay more for insurance. Liberals passed a law that FORBIDS gays from being charged more for insurance despite the increased cost to insurance them. Meaning that cost is passed onto others.

At about $500,000 each per HIV/AIDS patient before they die [and after they quickly become indigent post-diagnosis], that's a very valid point.

And look for that to skyrocket as a new and rather strange surge in HIV hits our nation's youngest "gay men" inductees following the new fad:

New data from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reveal a sharp increase in the number of new HIV infections among gay and bisexual men and, in particular, among young men ages 13-24.

The new data includes statistics from 2010 and trends from prior years dating back to 2007....

...In 2010, the CDC tracked 47,500 new HIV infections across the country. Infection rates among young gay and bisexual men ages 13-24 increased 22 percent over 2008 infection rates Dramatic increase in HIV infection rates among gay men, youth | San Diego Gay and Lesbian News

Hey, aren't those the same years the new LGBT fad has been pushed in the media?

Only positive stories are allowed about liberal protected status groups. Liberals will even sweep same sex domestic violence under the carpet because it isn't positive.

Liberals will even sweep same sex domestic violence under the carpet because it isn't positive.
Hah still confusing "don't give a shit" with sweeping under the carpet.

Face it dude, most people don't give a flying fuck. Your sad little pea brain can't wrap itself around that fact because you suffer from an unhealthy obsession.

Only positive stories are allowed about liberal protected status groups. Liberals will even sweep same sex domestic violence under the carpet because it isn't positive.

They'll just try to blame it on "bullying" from outside sources and stress from that; not on mental illness inherant in issues of playing husband and wife with someone of the same gender. Closet heterosexuality is most likely the main cause of most LGBT cult domestic violence.

One of the most violent and public displays of this type of domestic abuse was something a friend of mine witnesses. Two lesbian teachers at the same school who were together. One of them had an affair with another teacher...a man... and the butch lesbian went ballistic. Their classrooms shared a wall. They would bash things up against the wall with the students all in shock, scream at each other through the wall. It was dysfunction junction. The lipstick lesbian just figured she might like to try someone with a live penis instead of a strapon who looked and acted like but was not a man.

Mental issues are afoot.

I never heard of Harvey Milk until I noticed how much Silhouette is obsessed with him. I think Milk sodomized Silhouette a long time ago...

I never heard of Harvey Milk until I noticed how much Silhouette is obsessed with him. I think Milk sodomized Silhouette a long time ago...

Well then you may want to trot down to your local post office and buy a booklet of their stamps with the rainbow "USA" and Harvey Milk's mug on them. BTW, I don't believe you. I think that you would lie to make a point IMHO.

In fact, I'd bet the house on that. When you're going to the post office, stop by the library and check out Harvey Milk's biography called "The Mayor of Castro Street; The Life and Times of Harvey Milk" by his gay friend/accredited journalist Randy Shilts. Read up on how he liked them very young, tortured mentally and on the streets...one after the other...drugged perferably too.

Be sure to buy a few sets of those stamps too. The LGBT crowd is buying them up as fast as they can print them...to make the post office and by extension the general public believe the smoke and mirrors that the LGBT cult is super popular...with everyone!

I'm thinking substance abuse and mental health problems account for lack of medication adherence regardless of the drugs being for HIV or say something like obsessive anger issues over bizarre topics.

GLxDvzF.jpg

maybe he has anger issues. seems to me, he has OCD., socialization issues, issues with women all probably resulting from his frustration with being a closeted homosexual.

either way, he should take the mote out of his own eye, as it were.

Forum List

Back