Gays take pride in strangest things

Normal is the new normal. Eccentric, yes... but normal. Different, but normal. If my daughter should never get a man... hey- it's normal. She can have another girl. Lots of girls out there for my kid. Yesiree bob. No problemo. Lick a clit and you're in the shit. Because that shit IS the shit.

Today's shit. It's in. The in thing. Go for it. Move ahead. Try to detect it. It's not to late... to lick it.

Lick it good.

My person, my children, my family... we are surrounded. Surrounded by a world of juxtaposition and contra-normality.

But it's a good and normal thing isn't it? Because this is what we are told.

If I think otherwise... I am a bigot. A racist. A sexist.

For me to want my children to grow up knowing heterosexual relationships is a hateful crime these days. For me to want to protect my children from anything otherwise... well, that's tantamount to a hate crime.

Will you please just leave me, my family, and my children alone? Stop bombarding us with asexual and homosexual commandments.

Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely yours... :D

My cousin takes cock up his ass.

Do I love him any less? Of course not.

My niece licks labia. I love that kid to bits.

Who loves me for wanting my children to grow into heterosexual relationships?

Anyone?

There are more dogs in Seattle (fact) than children.
This is the beautiful thing about liberals, they don't have kids.

Maybe the gays in West Hollywood are heading north.

The Abbey on Melrose is working very hard to rid itself of the "gay bar" label and be more hetero friendly. They've toned down enough to take kids there.

Libs take pride here that bathrooms installed at taxpayer expense have been commandeered by prostitutes

Wow, this thread went from closeted-gay to public-circle-jerk-gay. Why don't you guys just get it over with and suck each other's dicks already?

Poor sf, maybe they migrate like the snowbirds, but will call these birds peecocks/fudgepeckers...

SeatteSN.jpg

We now know what city is the most gay. The answer might surprise you.

Taking the title away from San Francisco, the new heart of Liberalism, stealing the title of “The Land of Fruits and Nuts” is now Seattle, Washington. And gay people in Seattle are proud of this?

“The coffee is sweet, but the people are sweeter” is one motto I heard kicked around. Ok, I just made that up, but it’s fitting. I’ve heard that Seattle was a Liberal enclave, but I had no idea that Seattle had been so Californicated.

Understand that they study this kind of nonsense.

Back in 2009, Seattle was 2nd in “gaiety”–12.9 percent declared gays–to San Francisco. So either hetero “posers” finally decided to come out, or it was part of Seattle’s master plan to become more gay?

In 2010, Seattle was considered “not so sexy, but gay friendly.”

Read more at Gays take pride in strangest things :: The Black Sphere

So...explain how this bothers you.

As the parent of a daughter soon to enter college, with Cornish on her "short list", this thread gives me pause.

Do I agree to send her into such an environment? She's yet to fall into heterosexual love.

As her father, this of course would be my wish. Not my first wish, mind you. My first wish is that she be happy, content, successful, and self-supporting. In that order.

If she should ultimately find love in a same-sex relationship, then so be it. As long as she is happy, content, successful, and self-supporting.

But for her to never experience the love of a man would devastate me. The difference... is not the same.

Besides... Seattle weather is shitty. :D

This begs the question.....how do you know?

Poor sf, maybe they migrate like the snowbirds, but will call these birds peecocks/fudgepeckers...

SeatteSN.jpg

Taking the title away from San Francisco, the new heart of Liberalism, stealing the title of “The Land of Fruits and Nuts” is now Seattle, Washington. And gay people in Seattle are proud of this?

“The coffee is sweet, but the people are sweeter” is one motto I heard kicked around. Ok, I just made that up, but it’s fitting. I’ve heard that Seattle was a Liberal enclave, but I had no idea that Seattle had been so Californicated.

Back in 2009, Seattle was 2nd in “gaiety”–12.9 percent declared gays–to San Francisco. So either hetero “posers” finally decided to come out, or it was part of Seattle’s master plan to become more gay?

Ok now there are two places in the USA I don't want to visit, San Francisco and Seattle.

SeatteSN.jpg

OK...It don't but it bothers you people...:lol:

SeatteSN.jpg

OK...It don't but it bothers you people...:lol:

Why are you obsessed with gay people?

Are you like the jock who I went to high school? Was a huge dick in high school, made fun of gay people. I just found out he is now a woman.

Forum List

Back