Gays throw gay supporter out of bar because he dared to talk to Ted Cruz

Wait...

I thought you guys were all about "freedom of association" and "property rights".

Apparently the bar owner didn't want to "associate" with him, and so he removed him from his "property".

If straights don't have to make cakes or serve pizza to gays, then why can't the gays be allowed the same right to discriminate?

Also, I think it's pretty funny that removing a man causing a disturbance from a bar is somehow equivalent to the Reign of Terror.

Kicked out of a gay bar on Fire Island? That's just like getting your head cut off!

If a bar threw out a guy for being gay, freedom of association and property rights would have an entirely different meaning.

Gays say we should't hate them, but now they are the haters.

If a bar threw out a guy for being gay, freedom of association and property rights would have an entirely different meaning.

Not to me. I think a business should be able to serve or not serve any person they damn well please and let the free market sort it.

Wait...

I thought you guys were all about "freedom of association" and "property rights".

Apparently the bar owner didn't want to "associate" with him, and so he removed him from his "property".
So then you support the right of a business to deny service to gays, blacks, etc?

Wait...

So then you support the right of a business to deny service to gays, blacks, etc?

Did I say anything close to that?
Yes, you did.

:lol:

No, I didn't.
You need to make up your mind. Pick a position and stick with it. Otherwise you're just being a lying hypocrite.

Wait...

Yes, you did.

No, I didn't.
You need to make up your mind. Pick a position and stick with it. Otherwise you're just being a lying hypocrite.

There is nothing hypocritical about supporting both public accommodation laws AND a business owner's right to kick out a patron causing a disturbance.

The guy wasn't kicked out of the bar for being gay, he was kicked out of a GAY BAR for his association with Ted Cruz (public enemy no. 1 to the gay community).

And..................if a gun range can discriminate against Muslims (like one does in TX), why can't a gay bar owner discriminate against those they feel are contributing to hate against their own particular group?

Yes, you did.

No, I didn't.

There is nothing hypocritical about supporting both public accommodation laws AND a business owner's right to kick out a patron causing a disturbance.
Disturbance? Did he start a fight or something?

Yup, those homos are rolling out the guillotine.

Black Rook, little buddy, you are a buffoon.

As far as I can tell, he was kicked out simply because the bar owner had seen him on television schmoozing with Cruz.

Forum List

Back