Gays With Brains

I'm sure that as soon as they touch those guns, they'll instantly run to the polling places to support the party that spent so many years telling them that they were second class citizens who didn't deserve the right to get married, were going to burn in eternal hell and damnation, etc.

I'm sure that as soon as they touch those guns, they'll instantly run to the polling places to support the party that spent so many years telling them that they were second class citizens who didn't deserve the right to get married, were going to burn in eternal hell and damnation, etc.

War often creates unusual relationships.

And politics make for strange bedfellows...

Does that mean you and Billy are gaying for each other?

I've always encouraged members of the gay community to became familiar and comfortable with firearms. Pick on someone your own caliber. lol.

Let's be real, though. The fact that more gay people are seeking firearms for their protection isn't going to translate into a large wave of GOP voters. They know which party has stood firmly against any advancement of their rights for the last several decades.

Does that mean you and Billy are gaying for each other?
I sleep in a hammock for safety..

Forum List

Back