Gaza army

Sure they do. Islamic terrorism is controlled by force, not with kafir welfare dollars.
If you think you have a right to do whatever you please on someone else's property, then why don't you come over to my house and try to pull that shit on me? Come on over and try to set up a "buffer zone" in my front yard and see what happens next. I'll personally show you how wrong that is.

P F Tinmore, et al,

The Jewish acquired the territory most legally.

Indeed, Israel trying to back door borders on land that it has never legally acquired.
(PREVIOUS POSTING)

As stated previously in Posting #121:

(REFERENCES)
(COMMENT)

I can demonstrate quite easily that Israel is a "state:"

• Established under its right to self-determination under the UN guidance proved in the Steps Preparatory to Independence found in General Assembly 181(II).
  • Wherein the UN made an official and world-wide public press announcement that the GA/RES/181(II) was implemented.
  • Where by the State of Israel made application for FULL membership to the UN.
  • Where by the UN Security Council recommended the admission to the UN.
  • Where by the General Assembly accepted the State of Israel as a FULL member.

(COMMENT)

There are a number of ways under international law, to acquire sovereignty, that we previously discussed in
Posting #685, Thread "the-humanitarian-gaza-flotillas-saga":

1 Occupation
2 Annexation
3 Accretion
4 Cession
5 Prescription

SOURCES: (Oddly enough, the first two posted by Arab Nationals)
Territorial transfers is a sub category of "Cession," as is self-determination. Transfer is not, by any means, the only way to acquire sovereign territory. In the case of Israel, the Jewish People used the means of self-determination; augmented by "Prescription" when the Arab League Forces attempted to invade and take by force the sovereign State of Israel. The Arab League Forces, lost ground to the Israeli defenders and the original territory allocated for the Jewish State expanded.

While there are many pro-Palestinians that, to this day think, the territory now under sovereign control of the Israelis was not lawfully acquired, that has never been successfully challenged.

An important ingredient of sovereignty is territoriality, the extension of actual physical control. Territoriality is a principle by which members of a community define themselves. The Israelis define themselves by the territory they manage to establish and hold control over. It specifies that their citizenship derives from their residence within borders they control without regard to the objection of adjacent Arab Countries that attempted to eject them as a means of external interference to the right of self-determination. It is a powerful principle, for it defines membership in a way that may not correspond with identity. The borders of a sovereign state may not at all circumscribe a “people” or a “nation,” and may in fact encompass several of these identities, as national self-determination and irredentist movements make evident. It is rather by simple virtue of their location within geographic borders that people belong to a state and fall under the authority of its ruler. It is within a geographic territory that modern sovereigns are supremely authoritative.

Most Respectfully,
R

There is no occupation.

Islamic terrorism can however, occasionally use the support of short- minded, short of stature types to excuse their terrorism.

When the shooting war starts, the terrorists and their cheerleader cowards flailing their Pom Poms suffer the inevitable smack down.
There's been an occupation for the last 47 years and nothing your racist, barren womb can say, will change that.

Sure they do. Islamic terrorism is controlled by force, not with kafir welfare dollars.
If you think you have a right to do whatever you please on someone else's property, then why don't you come over to my house and try to pull that shit on me? Come on over and try to set up a "buffer zone" in my front yard and see what happens next. I'll personally show you how wrong that is.
A keyboard jihadi. Small of stature and short of credibility.

There is no occupation.

Islamic terrorism can however, occasionally use the support of short- minded, short of stature types to excuse their terrorism.

When the shooting war starts, the terrorists and their cheerleader cowards flailing their Pom Poms suffer the inevitable smack down.
There's been an occupation for the last 47 years and nothing your racist, barren womb can say, will change that.
What occupation would that be?

P F Tinmore, et al,

You have to go back to Posting #165 and read it. I even highlighted the applicable phrase.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Read it again!!!!

4. The situations referred to in the preceding paragraph include armed conflicts in which peoples are fighting against colonial domination and alien occupation and against racist régimes in the exercise of their right of self-determination, as enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations and the Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations.​

Thank you for proving my point.
(COMMENT)

It applies to an International Conflict --- and NOT a non-international conflict.

It counters your point.

Most Respectfully,
R
How so?

(COMMENT)

Protocol I deals with "International Conflicts" that include:
  • colonial domination and
  • alien occupation
  • right of self-determination,
Protocol II deals with "Non-international Conflicts" that do not include these issues.

I have embedded the links (in blue) in that post. You may read it at your leisure.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back