Gaza army

Hamas is training 25,000 new fighters in gaza

Their way of planning for peace????
"Si vis pacem, para bellum".

Then why is the arab world so afraid that Israel might have a nuclear weapon?
Why do they object to Israel arming and controlling it's border and building fences and wall?
Why object to Israel controlling the 'free' flow of weapons into gaza?

they too are prepared if gaza attacks again

Gaza does not have the right to form it's own army. Any authorization for that would come from the PA.

Please don't give me that nonsense of gaza be voted to government. They were voted for seats in parliament, not to unilaterally take actions of military force or triggering a war with Israel. Gaza was taken by force.
Hamas' actions should have nullified any participation in parliament.
PLO renounced terrorism in 1988. Hamas is viewed as a terrorist group even by the PLO and is not a member.
Hamas does not have the right to act without parliaments approval.

Gaza does not have the legal authority to 'prepare for war'. They should not be armed at all.
It does not have a right to act on it's own at all
Hamas does not have the right to act without parliaments approval.​

Neither do the Fatah forces ruling the West Bank. But that is another story for another day.

Palestine has no army. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. are civilian militias. They are civilians defending their country.

What does the Geneva Conventions say about civilians defending their country? Interesting question.
Hamas has a military wing, thus your making excuses for Islamist terrorism is weak.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:Oh, stop! Oh, my ribs...too much.

Hamas is training 25,000 new fighters in gaza

Their way of planning for peace????

Why do they object to Israel arming and controlling it's border and building fences and wall?

Gaza does not have the right to form it's own army. Any authorization for that would come from the PA.

Please don't give me that nonsense of gaza be voted to government. They were voted for seats in parliament, not to unilaterally take actions of military force or triggering a war with Israel. Gaza was taken by force.
PLO renounced terrorism in 1988. Hamas is viewed as a terrorist group even by the PLO and is not a member.

Gaza does not have the legal authority to 'prepare for war'. They should not be armed at all.

Neither do the Fatah forces ruling the West Bank. But that is another story for another day.

Palestine has no army. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. are civilian militias. They are civilians defending their country.

What does the Geneva Conventions say about civilians defending their country? Interesting question.
Hamas has a military wing, thus your making excuses for Islamist terrorism is weak.
Pretty embarrassing for you. You're too befuddled to offer a relevant comment so you're forced to spam the thread.

I wasn't aware you were tasked with offering definitions on behalf of the rest of the world.

No definition offerings required...

The rest of the world has already decided...

Including Supreme Court of Israel...

Keep back pedaling Hollie... It's great to watch!

You, Tinmore, consider the whole of Israel to be occupied, so your opinion doesn't count.

It is not just my opinion. Nobody has posted any proof to the contrary.

Do you believe that the Supreme Court of Israel is telling lies then when they say that Israel a "belligerent occupier"?
Are you aware that Israel does not occupy Gaza'istan or the West Bank?

Have you sought treatment for your condition?

I am aware that Israel does not occupy any of Gaza... Simply maintains control over air, land and sea.

Israel occupies WB, Golan Heights and East Jerusalem...

Irrefutable facts that everyone seems to accept, including Supreme Court of Israel...

Israel controls portions of the West Bank as do the islamics. You have no issue with islamist occupation.

Golan was seized as result of a failed war of aggression by Islamics.

Since when is East Jerusalem an Islamist waqf?

Congratulations on the back pedal and admitting that WB and Golan are occupied...

Now you just gotta get your heard around East Jerusalem being occupied...
No backpedal. Just giving you the facts. The Golan being a spoil of war suggests no occupation. The West Bank is disputed territory.

Obviously your definition of occupation differs when applied to Islamic terrorists.
The Golan being a spoil of war suggests no occupation

Oh dear, someone's forgotten that land can no longer be taken as "spoils of war", whether or not the war was "aggressive" or "defensive". The Golan is occupied by the Zionists who are attempting to seed colonies there and illegally annexed; not even America recognises the Golan as part of the Zionist "Greater Israel" project. The West bank is no longer disputed. Jordan gave up any claim in favour of the Palestinians. It's now Occupied Palestine.

Pretty embarrassing for you. You're too befuddled to offer a relevant comment so you're forced to spam the thread.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:You should go on the stage, you're talent for comedy is evident for all to see. When you say anything worth taking seriously I'll comment, until then...
:popcorn:

I am aware that Israel does not occupy any of Gaza... Simply maintains control over air, land and sea.

Irrefutable facts that everyone seems to accept, including Supreme Court of Israel...

Israel controls portions of the West Bank as do the islamics. You have no issue with islamist occupation.

Congratulations on the back pedal and admitting that WB and Golan are occupied...

No backpedal. Just giving you the facts. The Golan being a spoil of war suggests no occupation. The West Bank is disputed territory.

Obviously your definition of occupation differs when applied to Islamic terrorists.

Oh dear, someone's forgotten that land can no longer be taken as "spoils of war", whether or not the war was "aggressive" or "defensive". The Golan is occupied by the Zionists who are attempting to seed colonies there and illegally annexed; not even America recognises the Golan as part of the Zionist "Greater Israel" project. The West bank is no longer disputed. Jordan gave up any claim in favour of the Palestinians. It's now Occupied Palestine.
I see. Although you grant an exception to the Ottomans who were just the most recent conquerors of the territories.

Apparently, the West Bank is disputed. Have you left your basement recently?

It is illegal to acquire territory by force. It is also illegal to annex occupied territory.

Israel has placed itself into a bad situation.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:You should go on the stage, you're talent for comedy is evident for all to see. When you say anything worth taking seriously I'll comment, until then...
I just find it interesting that your only contribution to the thread is to spam post after post with smiley faces.

You really should confine yourself to reading and avoid more of your pointlessness.

I wasn't aware you were tasked with offering definitions on behalf of the rest of the world.

No definition offerings required...

The rest of the world has already decided...

Including Supreme Court of Israel...

Keep back pedaling Hollie... It's great to watch!
What "rest of the world"? You make these silly comments, totally unsupported and then backpedal when you're required to support them.

So, you backpeddled on defining who, exactly, gave the Pali squatters an entitlement to occupy parts of Gaza.
You make these silly comments, totally unsupported and then backpedal when you're required to support them.
Erm...no that's you Hollie, I've yet to see you produce anything other than scripted Hasbara talking points and snide comments.

I just find it interesting that your only contribution to the thread is to spam post after post with smiley faces.

You really should confine yourself to reading and avoid more of your pointlessness.

I see. Although you grant an exception to the Ottomans who were just the most recent conquerors of the territories.

It is not an exception. Conquest by force only became illegal a hundred years ago or so.

It is illegal to acquire territory by force. It is also illegal to annex occupied territory.

Israel has placed itself into a bad situation.
But you excuse Islamic terrorists from the very actions you accuse Israel of doing.

You have really made no case for some "annexation" you claim. Yet, you rattle on with excuses for arab-moslem squatters and welfare cheats as having an entitlement to illegality.

It is not an exception. Conquest by force only became illegal a hundred years ago or so.
So how does that excuse your Islamic terrorist heroes in Gaza?

There's a good fellow.

I doesn't.

I doesn't.
Which means you're just crying a river of crocodile tears because Islamic fascism has met the business end of Lockheed-Martin.

Apparently, the West Bank is disputed.

The only country to call the West Bank "disputed" is.... Israel
And the Pal Islamic terrorists.

For all the flailing of your Pom Poms in support of Islamic fascism, your heroes occupying Gaza are no closer now to their hoped-for Jooooooo genocide than they were decades ago.

That's what I call "putting the had in Gee-had".

Typically pointless, shortstop. Gaza does not have an army, it has a collection of Islamic terrorist syndicates, often hostile to one another.

The continuing Islamist terrorist attacks aimed at Israel are not undertaken by an armed, uniformed force but by Islamic terrorist networks who have every intention of launching attacks from civilian areas where there is relative safety from an aggressive Israeli retaliation. The islami. Terrorists you define as heroes are simply cowards who know full well that Israel will take steps to avoid civilian casualties.
Gazan's are not terrorists, you racist piece of shit.
Is "Gazan" a race?

If you're referring to the welfare cheats who put Islamic terrorists into a political position, we might refer to them as Islamic terrorist enablers.

Does that offend your tender, little, sensibilities?

Maybe take a short break from your small, menial Joooooo hating.

Big mouth low IQ forgets that Gazan govt. is listed as a racist barbaric terrorist organization by the U.S. And the West.

No, Just USA and Israel. The rest of the West have varying views and at best put them on a list of Terrorist Groups just to appease the aforementioned. The French, for example, have an unofficial diplomatic mission in Gaza City...

Hah? Hamas is listed as a terrorist organization by the United Kingdom, EU, Canada, Australia, Japan, U.S., Israel, and many other countries. And recently Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and a few other Arab countries. A terrorist is a terrorist and Palestinians are led by a bunch of terrorist savages. Arafat wasn't any better.

Forum List

Back