Gaza Is a Concentration Camp with ongoing crimes against humanity...

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
This must end for there to ever be even a chance at peace! It is up to each of us to spread this information far and wide.

One Israeli official promised a holocaust in Gaza; it is impossible to keep pace with the death toll.

Gaza is an immense concentration camp -- 1.5 million people squeezed into 140 square miles hemmed in on all sides by 25-foot-high walls separated by a vast expanse of bulldozed earth. The 2005 "pull-out" left Gaza still controlled by Israel from air and sea, its entries and exits prisonlike mazes electronically controlled and under constant surveillance. Bombing it, assaulting it with tanks and Uzis, is like shooting animals in a pen. The claptrap about "pinpoint" accuracy and "avoiding civilians" is a lie so flagrant, so transparent, that any child -- certainly any Gaza child -- could grasp it....

http://ifamericaknew.org/cur_sit/camp.html

From a great activist/artist....

This must end for there to ever be even a chance at peace! It is up to each of us to spread this information far and wide.

One Israeli official promised a holocaust in Gaza; it is impossible to keep pace with the death toll.

Gaza is an immense concentration camp -- 1.5 million people squeezed into 140 square miles hemmed in on all sides by 25-foot-high walls separated by a vast expanse of bulldozed earth. The 2005 "pull-out" left Gaza still controlled by Israel from air and sea, its entries and exits prisonlike mazes electronically controlled and under constant surveillance. Bombing it, assaulting it with tanks and Uzis, is like shooting animals in a pen. The claptrap about "pinpoint" accuracy and "avoiding civilians" is a lie so flagrant, so transparent, that any child -- certainly any Gaza child -- could grasp it....

http://ifamericaknew.org/cur_sit/camp.html

From a great activist/artist....

Hong Kong has about 1.3 Million in 30 square miles - much denser than Gaza.

But Hong Kong doesn't have "hate" as its main export.

It is difficult to be sympathetic to someone who loses a fight that he, himself, started. Gazans can't even get along with the Palestinians on the West Bank.

It is difficult to be sympathetic to someone who loses a fight that he, himself, started. Gazans can't even get along with the Palestinians on the West Bank.

Didn't the Zionists come from Europe and colonized Palestine? Do you think the Palestinians invited the Europeans to Palestine? Who really "started it"?

Great analogy. Hong Kong, a place freed from it's former occupier, that is now thriving

The Gaza solution:

Step #1

The Government of Gaza immediately and permanently ceases all hostile activity against Israel and her citizens and actively prevents all terrorist acts from within her borders.

Step #2

The Government of Gaza adopts an official policy of a negotiated peace with Egypt and with Israel, fully accepting the sovereignty of Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people.

• Banned
The Gaza solution:

Step #1

The Government of Gaza immediately and permanently ceases all hostile activity against Israel and her citizens and actively prevents all terrorist acts from within her borders.

Step #2

The Government of Gaza adopts an official policy of a negotiated peace with Egypt and with Israel, fully accepting the sovereignty of Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people.
Gee, that's dumb!

Do you blame the Jews for their treatment by the nazis as well?

And "the nation-state of the Jewish people?" So, you admit it is a theocracy?
Plus, don't forget that The People of Israel oppose the so-called "State of Israel" for four reasons. and Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites

The Gaza solution:

Step #1

Step #2

Gee, that's dumb!

Do you blame the Jews for their treatment by the nazis as well?

Plus, don't forget that The People of Israel oppose the so-called "State of Israel" for four reasons. and Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites
Why would anyone living in a country oppose the country? Hog stupid reasoning.

Not remotely. It is the State for the people who identify culturally, ethnically, religiously and nationally as Jewish.

Same as Spain is for the people who identify as Spanish. Korea is for the people who identify as Korean. Palestine will be the state for the people who identify as Palestinian.

And why is it stupid to insist that hostilities cease? That IS how most conflicts end.

Not remotely. It is the State for the people who identify culturally, ethnically, religiously and nationally as Jewish.

Same as Spain is for the people who identify as Spanish. Korea is for the people who identify as Korean. Palestine will be the state for the people who identify as Palestinian.

And why is it stupid to insist that hostilities cease? That IS how most conflicts end.
The "right" thing to do would be to relocate the Aryan Europeans and let the native Semitic people have their lives back.

And you missed the part where The People of Israel oppose the so-called "State of Israel" for four reasons. and Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites.

Or maybe you skipped right over it as it destroys your ridiculous argument.

Great analogy. Hong Kong, a place freed from it's former occupier, that is now thriving

Hong Kong was thriving while it was "occupied". If anything it's future is threatened by being handed over to the REd Chinese.

The "right" thing to do would be to relocate the Aryan Europeans and let the native Semitic people have their lives back.

And you missed the part where The People of Israel oppose the so-called "State of Israel" for four reasons. and Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites.

"Aryans"? LOL!!!

So your "solution" to the conflict is to ethnically cleanse, what, white blonde blue-eyed people from all of the territory under conflict?

You've got to be kidding me.

So your "solution" to the conflict is to ethnically cleanse, what, white blonde blue-eyed people from all of the territory under conflict?

You've got to be kidding me.
How sick are you? Is that what I said? I said to relocate them. Here it is again...

How sick are you? Is that what I said? I said to relocate them. Here it is again...

Sigh.

eth·nic cleans·ing
ˈeTHnik klenziNG/
noun
  1. the mass expulsion or killing of members of an unwanted ethnic or religious group in a society.

Wow, just like Tinmore, you believe that if you close your eyes and wish really hard the Israeli Jews will just 'disappear'. How cute.

I think you should take the advise of your avatar. Israel is not going away.

Sigh.

eth·nic cleans·ing
ˈeTHnik klenziNG/
noun
  1. the mass expulsion or killing of members of an unwanted ethnic or religious group in a society.

"Ethnic cleasing? who said athnic cleasing? I just want to expel them all! are you stupid?!"

Hahaha, this guy's a laughing stock.

Sigh.

eth·nic cleans·ing
ˈeTHnik klenziNG/
noun
Yes, the Aryan Europeans have done this for decades to the native Semitic people of that land.

Sigh.

eth·nic cleans·ing
ˈeTHnik klenziNG/
noun
Yes, the Aryan Europeans have done this for decades to the native Semitic people of that land.

Demonstrably not true. But since you are calling for the mass expulsion of people according to their racial profile, you can't very well complain about it. If its a bad thing to do then you shouldn't be advocating for it. Duh.

Forum List

Back