Gaza Is a Concentration Camp with ongoing crimes against humanity...

1.5 million people squeezed into 140 square miles

Squeezed? LOL!
That's less density than Chicago.
And Chicago has a 25 foot wall surrounding it? I didn't know that. And they get bombed regularly by those who reside on their former land? Interesting, tell me more.

Cowards hiding behind women and children?
Yes. Hamas stores weapons in schools, mosques and hospitals.
They fire rockets from schools, next to crowded hotels, from civilian centers. Cowards.
Lies. That is just what Israel claims to legitimize the genocide to those dumb enough to believe it.

DIME weapons:

Thanks for the link which describes chemical, not fusion reactions. DERP!

Try again...

51c0UyrRqDL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

About the Author
...Emilio Del Giudice is a retired senior scientist at the Italian Institute for Nuclear Physics and formerly worked at the Theoretical Physics Center at MIT and the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen. He was the recipient of the Prigogine Award in 2009.

The Secret of the Three Bullets: How New Nuclear Weapons Are Back on Battlefields: Maurizo Torrealta, Emilio Del Giudice: 9781937584269: Amazon.com: Books

Aren't the cowards the one who use these weapons on the people who they have imprisoned?

Try being honest.

And Chicago has a 25 foot wall surrounding it?

No. And Chicago isn't randomly firing rockets at civilians in surrounding areas.
So not attacking neighbors and not that crowded.

Lies.

“Hamas chooses to use these protected areas for military purposes in order to shield itself from IDF strikes,” the Israel Defense Forces said this week. “And to draw international condemnation of Israel if the IDF is forced to respond.”

The United Nations has found troves of rockets hidden in three of its schools since the conflict began. “We condemn the group or groups who endangered civilians by placing these munitions in our school,” Chris Gunness, spokesman for the U.N. Relief and Works Agency, said in statement published Wednesday by the Times of Israel. “This is yet another flagrant violation of the neutrality of our premises. We call on all the warring parties to respect the inviolability of U.N. property.”

Why Hamas stores its weapons inside hospitals, mosques and schools

DERP!

Try again...

Try the comic book?
If you understand nothing about physics, I can see why you'd swallow that BS.

1.5 million people squeezed into 140 square miles

Squeezed? LOL!
That's less density than Chicago.
And Chicago has a 25 foot wall surrounding it? I didn't know that. And they get bombed regularly by those who reside on their former land? Interesting, tell me more.

Cowards hiding behind women and children?
Yes. Hamas stores weapons in schools, mosques and hospitals.
They fire rockets from schools, next to crowded hotels, from civilian centers. Cowards.
Lies. That is just what Israel claims to legitimize the genocide to those dumb enough to believe it.

DIME weapons:

Thanks for the link which describes chemical, not fusion reactions. DERP!

Try again...

51c0UyrRqDL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

About the Author
...Emilio Del Giudice is a retired senior scientist at the Italian Institute for Nuclear Physics and formerly worked at the Theoretical Physics Center at MIT and the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen. He was the recipient of the Prigogine Award in 2009.

The Secret of the Three Bullets: How New Nuclear Weapons Are Back on Battlefields: Maurizo Torrealta, Emilio Del Giudice: 9781937584269: Amazon.com: Books

Aren't the cowards the one who use these weapons on the people who they have imprisoned?

Try being honest.

Aren't the cowards the one who use these weapons

These weapons? Bullet sized nuclear weapons? LOL!
Are you the product of multiple generations of first cousin marriage?

Hitler never even locked Jews in a concentration camp that he bombed. Bottom line.

And on your vast knowledge of physics lol, I'll go with the guy who worked at the Theoretical Physics Center at MIT.

Hitler never even locked Jews in a concentration camp that he bombed. Bottom line.

And on your vast knowledge of physics lol, I'll go with the guy who worked at the Theoretical Physics Center at MIT.

You're a moron.
Bullet sized nuclear weapons?
That would make them twice the size of your brain.

You're a moron.

Derp.

You're a moron.

Derp.

Yeah, two thirds the size of Chicago. They're really squeezed for space. DERP.

Tell me again about these DIME that are based on fusion. Moron.

Say what you want, but Hitler never even locked Jews in a concentration camp that he bombed.

Bottom line.

Say what you want, but Hitler never even locked Jews in a concentration camp that he bombed.

Bottom line.

Hamas shouldn't hide behind women and children. Cowards.
These children are locked behind these 25 foot walls with the rest of Israel's prisoners, so say what you want, but Hitler never even locked Jews in a concentration camp that he bombed.

Had he, would you blame the Jews for hiding behind their children?

So, you blame the Jews for hiding behind their children when Hitler locked their asses up.

Please, go on.

Shusha

From the OP...

Gaza is an immense concentration camp -- 1.5 million people squeezed into 140 square miles hemmed in on all sides by 25-foot-high walls separated by a vast expanse of bulldozed earth. The 2005 "pull-out" left Gaza still controlled by Israel from air and sea, its entries and exits prisonlike mazes electronically controlled and under constant surveillance. Bombing it, assaulting it with tanks and Uzis, is like shooting animals in a pen. The claptrap about "pinpoint" accuracy and "avoiding civilians" is a lie so flagrant, so transparent, that any child -- certainly any Gaza child -- could grasp it....

And the terrorists still manage to smuggle in bomb and rocket making supplies to commit their war crimes.
Assuming that is true and it is not the Mossad smuggling weapons in for false flag terrorism, then that is the best reason for the Aryan Europeans to get the hell out of there.

They are not wanted.

Clearly.

The only 'clear' thing around here is that you are one racist bastard

I blame Arab Muslim cowards for committing war crimes and then hiding behind children.
Ahhh, the old human shield canard.

Israel sang that same song when it was bombing the crap out of civilians in Lebanon.
Your Islamic terrorist heroes in hizbollocks were using civilians as human shields just as your Islamic terrorist heroes in Gaza use civilians as human shields.

They're not civilians, they're Martyrs

I thought Gaza was some kind of "semi-independent" territory ruled by Hamas and that Israel ends its occupation in 2005/2006. :eusa_think:
Maybe the link below could be useful to have some information about Gaza (but it's an Arab website in English so I don't know if they're "neutral"... :dunno:)

Gaza News – the latest from Al Jazeera

I blame Arab Muslim cowards for committing war crimes and then hiding behind children.
Ahhh, the old human shield canard.

Israel sang that same song when it was bombing the crap out of civilians in Lebanon.

Poor misunderstood terrorists, they'd never use civilian shields, fire from schools and hospitals or use mosques to store weapons.

DERP!

I thought Gaza was some kind of "semi-independent" territory ruled by Hamas and that Israel ends its occupation in 2005/2006. :eusa_think:
Maybe the link below could be useful to have some information about Gaza (but it's an Arab website in English so I don't know if they're "neutral"... :dunno:)

Gaza News – the latest from Al Jazeera
Part of Israel's disengagement in 2005 was installing a system of closure. The blockade of Gaza was pre planned and in place before Hamas was elected.

We hear constantly that the blockade restricts aid into Gaza. That is only a small part of the story. The part you do not hear is why Gaza needs aid. International trade was a necessary part of Gaza's economy. The blockade has virtually eliminated all foreign trade. Not to mention that Israel has destroyed 1/3 - 1/2 of Gaza's farmland, greenhouses, and many hundreds of factories. Gaza has facilities for tourism but Israel does not allow tourists into Gaza. This means that the economy and the government have to run without income.

Forum List

Back