Gee..I'm shocked

Seriously, can someone find a video of white people chimping out? I'd like to see one, otherwise all we are left to believe is that behavior like this is genetic and a racial characteristic.

Seriously, can someone find a video of white people chimping out? I'd like to see one, otherwise all we are left to believe is that behavior like this is genetic and a racial characteristic.

I'd rather not. I'd rather talk about important political topics, but I all I get are threads about "knock out," M. Obama's butt and fake scandals.

Seriously, can someone find a video of white people chimping out? I'd like to see one

You're welcome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks24me5cHLE]White Trash Fight - YouTube[/ame]

So in other words, you can't find a comparable chimp session. You posted two videos of "adults" in adult settings, of a couple people acting like drunken assholes, and you compare that to feral gorillas going apeshit at a child's birthday party. This is not the first we have seen of such simian acts, either.

:piss2: < Birthday party goer.

Major fail.

Ahh so the bar is set at your personal definition of how much of a dumbfuck people need to be acting like to qualify. Gotcha, a retract my submissions of white people fighting like idiots.

I would have avoided a fight by eating a chili dog. I like chili dogs. And I consider being called a nerd a compliment.

Ahh so the bar is set at your personal definition of how much of a dumbfuck people need to be acting like to qualify. Gotcha, a retract my submissions of white people fighting like idiots.

I've seen countless videos of blacks going apeshit in public places that do not include alcohol or live music or monster trucks. Here's another beauty for you- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf6tEcfoRlU]Chimp out - YouTube[/ame]

May as well face the fact that feral natures are closer to some than others. A drunken fist fight doesn't quite match up with going chimp because you got the wrong order or a clerk won't accept your self-imposed discount for a cigar you can't afford.

I'd rather not. I'd rather talk about important political topics, but I all I get are threads about "knock out," M. Obama's butt and fake scandals.

Do you have examples of "fake" scandals?
And don't give me any shit about the IRS and Benghazi...because those scandals are very real.
So, you will now supply those examples.

In my OP, I avoided any mention of race.
The point of this thread was to illustrate how grown adults frequently engage in ruining kid's activities by acting like total assholes.
I related this incident to other incidents such as at kid's sports games where adults explode into a rage over bad calls by officials, their kid's team losing a game, and other completely stupid shit.

A very real question is how do we get rid of the racist scum in our society?

All they do is make problems for normal people.

Forum List

Back