Gee..I'm shocked

Seriously, can someone find a video of white people chimping out? I'd like to see one, otherwise all we are left to believe is that behavior like this is genetic and a racial characteristic.

Unfortunately, we all have the media to thank for this. I'm pretty sure there are brawling parties of all races but the media chooses what we see. So, since most are conditioned to know what is coming, not much can be done to sway a set mind.

I will freely admit that when I read the title of the link before clicking it, I KNEW it was going to be blacks. Why? Because that is all I see. Why is it all I see? Because that is all that is reported and shown.

A very real question is how do we get rid of the racist scum in our society?

All they do is make problems for normal people.

Well, for starters, try getting scum shows off tv. Like that Hard Pawn show. Being in detroit, all they show is a white jewish family running a shop with the majority being black. And the majority of dramatic fights that break out during the whole filming procedure...is....one guess.

That's one step. Second step? News media who never seem to report anything going on unless it is about blacks doing bad things. Ya never see anything about a blacks doing good things, do ya? Or whites doing bad things.

Next step? I have no idea. And even if I did think of some, what good would it do?

Seriously, can someone find a video of white people chimping out? I'd like to see one, otherwise all we are left to believe is that behavior like this is genetic and a racial characteristic.

Unfortunately, we all have the media to thank for this. I'm pretty sure there are brawling parties of all races but the media chooses what we see. So, since most are conditioned to know what is coming, not much can be done to sway a set mind.

I will freely admit that when I read the title of the link before clicking it, I KNEW it was going to be blacks. Why? Because that is all I see. Why is it all I see? Because that is all that is reported and shown.

And the reason for that is NOT that the liberals control media.

Yeah, that's right folks, fox is lying to you.

But, that's pretty complicated for some people to figure out.

Well, for starters, try getting scum shows off tv. Like that Hard Pawn show. Being in detroit, all they show is a white jewish family running a shop with the majority being black. And the majority of dramatic fights that break out during the whole filming procedure...is....one guess.

That's one step. Second step? News media who never seem to report anything going on unless it is about blacks doing bad things. Ya never see anything about a blacks doing good things, do ya? Or whites doing bad things.

Next step? I have no idea. And even if I did think of some, what good would it do?

And, the way blacks are portrayed in movies and TV. It used to be that the fake rassling shows were number one. Maybe they still are - they're dumb enough to be popular.

TV is just SO bad now. And, its the whites who drive the market. Its whites who want endless stupid "reality" shows. Those things are way beyond mere brainless but they must be popular. Someone is watching them.

The R race to the bottom continues.

FUCKING DAMMIT!! This has NOTHING to do with LIBERALS OR CONSERVATIVES OR LEFTIES OR RIGHTIES! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I am SO FUCKING tired of EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DISCUSSION NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING FORUM IT IS IN BEING TURNED YET AFUCKING AGAIN ABOUT IT BEING POLITICS!!!!

I'm getting really burned out on this place. FAST. People come, people go. Most go. I'm begining to see THE FUCK WHY.

FUCKETY FUCKING FUCK!

I think you have a case of selective amnesia and a vivid imagination.
Let's look at Hard Core Pawn for a moment. Do you think the way the Gold family behaves to their customers and to each other is not portrayed at all?
You complain that in your mind, the only people being shown in a negative light are the black people. Are the show's producers supposed to go to the outlying suburbs of Detroit and round up some white people and tell them to go into the pawn shop and cause trouble? Just to satisfy your perception of fairness and equal time?
I suppose the crime show "The First 48" is racist as well because the majority of the suspects are black people. I suppose the producers of that show go to the cops and tell them "only show cases where the suspects are black".
look, you have a bias. You have opinions that may not necessarily be tied to the cold realities of life in the USA...
It appears you'd be quite satisfied if the media were sanitized in a certain way so that you would never be offended.
That's not going to happen. Deal with it, or turn off your tv.
Oh. There is no need for you to reply to this post. It was never my intention to open a discussion with you.

You made a conscious choice to see the color of the people FIRST.
That is YOUR problem.

I think you have a case of selective amnesia and a vivid imagination.
Let's look at Hard Core Pawn for a moment. Do you think the way the Gold family behaves to their customers and to each other is not portrayed at all?
You complain that in your mind, the only people being shown in a negative light are the black people. Are the show's producers supposed to go to the outlying suburbs of Detroit and round up some white people and tell them to go into the pawn shop and cause trouble? Just to satisfy your perception of fairness and equal time?
I suppose the crime show "The First 48" is racist as well because the majority of the suspects are black people. I suppose the producers of that show go to the cops and tell them "only show cases where the suspects are black".
look, you have a bias. You have opinions that may not necessarily be tied to the cold realities of life in the USA...
It appears you'd be quite satisfied if the media were sanitized in a certain way so that you would never be offended.
That's not going to happen. Deal with it, or turn off your tv.
Oh. There is no need for you to reply to this post. It was never my intention to open a discussion with you.

You don't have very good reading comprehension skills, do ya? Blech. ain't worth the hassle.

Meawhile....the owners of Hard Pawn are trash. Oh, and before you get your fuckingpissy panties in a fuckwad, there is trash in every race. Oh. Wait. You won't get that. It flew right over that idiotic non comrehension empty head of yours.

That is YOUR problem.

And you made a conscious choice to post such a thread KNOWING IN ADVANCE what would transpire. Self project much? Eat dog shit and bark at the fucking moon, moron.

..Misses the point of the thread.
I made it clear that this was about adults behaving badly around children. Screwing up a kid's event by acting.....like children.
You people took this race thing and ran with it.
ALL of you have failed the test.

There are two other Pawn Shop shows. Pawn Stars and Beverly Hills Pawn....Neither of these shows have poorly behaving customers.
What's your point?....
Would it be preferable to you for TV execs to censor out real life so that your feelings don't get or your feathers are not ruffled?

Liberals don't control the media?
Have you considered stand up comedy as an avocation?

FUCKING DAMMIT!! This has NOTHING to do with LIBERALS OR CONSERVATIVES OR LEFTIES OR RIGHTIES! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I am SO FUCKING tired of EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DISCUSSION NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING FORUM IT IS IN BEING TURNED YET AFUCKING AGAIN ABOUT IT BEING POLITICS!!!!

I'm getting really burned out on this place. FAST. People come, people go. Most go. I'm begining to see THE FUCK WHY.

FUCKETY FUCKING FUCK!
Ok....You should stick your head in the freezer before it explodes.

That is YOUR problem.

And you made a conscious choice to post such a thread KNOWING IN ADVANCE what would transpire. Self project much? Eat dog shit and bark at the fucking moon, moron.

See, that is where you are incorrect.
And as far as your silly insults go, I refuse to engage such juvenile rants.
Suffice to say, you have run out of ideas.
You said so yourself. You "knew" it was going to be about blacks.
You set your own trap before you clicked on the thread. Then you unwittingly got caught in your own trap.
As previously stated, you decided this was a race thing.
BTW, I had no idea the race of the battling people before I read the story. The race of these miscreants was not the issue.
Apparently, you find yourself unable to accept that fact. You cannot relate to it because you are incapable of admitting you are wrong.
We are quite through here. No further discussion between you and I is accepted. Your reply will not be read or acknowledged. BYE.

Forum List

Back