Geez, I wonder who she supports for 2024 Presidential election?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Barbra.... Remember who said this:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil FuelsSeptember 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So while in the process of destroying fossil fuels, our daily costs for gas has increased
From 2020 at $2.17/gallon to today's national average is $3.575 or an increase of 64.7% in just 4 years!
Thanks to Biden's guarantee to destroy gasoline and other fossil fuels.

So not only is Biden destroying fossil fuels, he has encouraged terrorists to invade the USA!
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

BidenVSTrumpillegals.png

BarbSnotwanttobeinUSA.png

So while in the process of destroying fossil fuels, our daily costs for gas has increased
From 2020 at $2.17/gallon to today's national average is $3.575 or an increase of 64.7% in just 4 years!

So not only is Biden destroying fossil fuels, he has encouraged terrorists to invade the USA!

View attachment 953651

View attachment 953643

You are upset that Barbara Streisand is going to vote for Biden? Awwww.... did she break your heart? Awwwww :itsok:

You are upset that Barbara Streisand is going to vote for Biden? Awwww.... did she break your heart? Awwwww :itsok:
Of course I'm upset! Anyone is an idiot who would vote for a person who wants to RAISE MY GAS prices as this Dummy Biden DID when he told people!

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

I mean really how stupid are you to be in favor of destroying an entire industry that contributes of 8% to the GDP and over 8 million jobs in the fossil fuel industry?
ONLY really dumb people want to see gas prices climb even higher than this:
From 2020 at $2.17/gallon to today's national average is $3.575.
An increase of 64.7% in just 4 years!
And people like you that are so uninformed evidently don't care!

US oil production was stagnant from 1971 until the Obama was.

View attachment 953651

View attachment 953643

Then tell me why Biden raised royalties on Federal land leases for oil exploration 50%?
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%. That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
All this did was raise the cost of production which raised our gas prices!
AveGaspriceunderlast4prezs.png

View attachment 953651

View attachment 953643

How many lying threads using the same debunked links are you going to post today, fool????

How many lying threads using the same debunked links are you going to post today, fool????
So this is a debunked LINK?
Hmmm
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So this is a debunked LINK?
Hmmm

Biden said it was going to take 20 years to get rid of fossil fuels and make the change over, and it would be very gradual in order not to disrupt the economy.

Why do you perpetually ignore that part of his statement? Cutting the video before he says, it is lying to the American people by omission.

Biden is overseeing the greatest level of oil production in America’s history. That absolutely buries , your lie that he’s out to get rid of fossil fuels, or that his policies are causing high gas prices.

When all of your posts and talking points are dependent upon false and misleading information, it’s proof positive that you have nothing but lies.

Then why would Biden say:

Remember gas is a "fossil fuel".
And remember...Fossil fuels (total) 2,505 Billion kWh 60.0% of electricity generated by fossil fuels.

Americans drive their personal vehicles about 2.3 trillion miles a year with 98 percent of our vehicles running on petroleum or diesel fuels.
So destroying 98% of the fuel used to power our cars, WHILE destroying 60% of the electricity generated in the USA... something has to give and I'm 100% sure it will be YOU and all of us!

Then why would Biden say:

Remember gas is a "fossil fuel".
And remember...Fossil fuels (total) 2,505 Billion kWh 60.0% of electricity generated by fossil fuels.

Americans drive their personal vehicles about 2.3 trillion miles a year with 98 percent of our vehicles running on petroleum or diesel fuels.
So destroying 98% of the fuel used to power our cars, WHILE destroying 60% of the electricity generated in the USA... something has to give and I'm 100% sure it will be YOU and all of us!

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

In 1905 you would have been chasing cars down the street screaming “get a horse” and saying cars weren’t viable because they need a gas stations to refuel every 100 miles.

Biden said it was going to take 20 years to get rid of fossil fuels and make the change over, and it would be very gradual in order not to disrupt the economy.

Why do you perpetually ignore that part of his statement? Cutting the video before he says, it is lying to the American people by omission.

Biden is overseeing the greatest level of oil production in America’s history. That absolutely buries , your lie that he’s out to get rid of fossil fuels, or that his policies are causing high gas prices.

When all of your posts and talking points are dependent upon false and misleading information, it’s proof positive that you have nothing but lies.
Where did you read it was going to take 20 years ?
Did he say it would take 20 years to eliminate? That would be 2044.
Achieved. 1) Commit to cut total greenhouse gas emissions by at least 50% by 2030:
Here is what he said:
he former vice president and Democratic presidential candidate made the comment Friday after a New Hampshire environmental activist challenged him for accepting donations from the co-founder of liquified natural gas firm.

Biden denied the donor’s association to the fossil fuel industry before calling the young woman “kiddo” and taking her hand.
He said, “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”
The activist, 24-year-old Rebecca Beaulieu, later said she appreciated that Biden took her question seriously, but that he was not satisfied with Biden’s plan to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050.

I've searched but could not find anywhere Biden said he'd rid fossil fuels in 20 years.
WHERE???

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

In 1905 you would have been chasing cars down the street screaming “get a horse” and saying cars weren’t viable because they need a gas stations to refuel every 100 miles.
In the meantime because of Biden's stupid war against fossil fuels, our gas costs had increase 80% in the last 4 years! Trump $2.26/gal in 2020 VS Biden $4.06 in 2022.
FACTS not guesses like you.
AveGaspriceunderlast4prezs.png

Forum List

Back