🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

Here in the United States of Woketopia, I have ceased to wonder whether I am reading a piece from The Onion or actual news.

There does not seem to be any appreciable difference these days.

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’
CHRISTIAN SCHNEIDER - SENIOR COLLEGE FIX REPORTER
JULY 18, 2022

Argue scientists cannot know how an ancient individual identified themselves

As soon as ancient human remains are excavated, archaeologists begin the work of determining a number of traits about the individual, including age, race and gender.

But a new school of thought within archaeology is pushing scientists to think twice about assigning gender to ancient human remains.

"Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix" Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix

Yeap, that's right folks. I mean the left have truly screwed us all up. Can you believe what they've done to us?
Hmmmmm. I thought they claimed that people should be able to identify themselves. Since these people are long gone, they can't identify themselves.

Diagnosis are made by doctors, not twats who wished the medical profession conformed to their hilarious feelings.

Ok, but no diagnosis is necessary for those without a condition. Clearly, they have a condition and that condition is labeled as a mental health issue. You'll figure it out at some point.

What percentage of the world is born blind? Are you any less of an assbag for being a piece of shit to them because they're few in number or is that just when sad cucks like you find the balls to try and bully people?

Being blind is a concrete, physical condition. It is not a dysphoria of any sort. There is no denying that a blind person is blind and there is only so much we can do to treat the problem. A person with gender dysphoria thinks they are something they are not. I am not saying we should make fun of them for their mental health problem, but I will not placate them by telling them that their dysphoria diagnosis is no dysphoria at all. That is just plain silly and illogical. Maybe you should have the mental health professionals get rid of the diagnosis, after all, there is no problem and treatment is unnecessary.

Ok, but no diagnosis is necessary for those without a condition. Clearly, they have a condition and that condition is labeled as a mental health issue. You'll figure it out at some point.

Being blind is a concrete, physical condition. It is not a dysphoria of any sort. There is no denying that a blind person is blind and there is only so much we can do to treat the problem. A person with gender dysphoria thinks they are something they are not. I am not saying we should make fun of them for their mental health problem, but I will not placate them by telling them that their dysphoria diagnosis is no dysphoria at all. That is just plain silly and illogical. Maybe you should have the mental health professionals get rid of the diagnosis, after all, there is no problem and treatment is unnecessary.
So you don't know what a diagnosis of gender dysphoria is. 😄

You know what, I think us Democrats have been going about this all wrong. I think we seriously have to consider the strategy of just telling you want to hear and soothing you like children, as professionals go own doing their actual work. You fucking morons wouldn't even know the difference. 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The OP is about ignorant and bitch ass Republicans crying about things they don't understand. I think I've been keeping with the OP fairly well.

How do you "gender identify" remains several thousands of years old WITH ANY real accuracy? I dont think YOU understand the stupidity of people who are trying not to offend 5000 yr old dead people using just RECENT "gender hysteria" metrics. Do they know the "personal pronouns" of the bones they've PARTIALLY found? :auiqs.jpg:

My current working theory involves the combination of excessive self-identification and taking extreme positions. When bat shit crazy posters REALLY want you to identify them as members of a certain group, you can almost guarantee they aren't.

POE psychology 101

How do you "gender identify" remains several thousands of years old WITH ANY real accuracy? I dont think YOU understand the stupidity of people who are trying not to offend 5000 yr old dead people using just RECENT "gender hysteria" metrics. Do they know the "personal pronouns" of the bones they've PARTIALLY found? :auiqs.jpg:
If you read my opening post you would see that I found it ridiculous that someone would suggest categorizing biological sex is the same as making any definitive conclusion regarding gender. That being said if we find more then just remains, but also pieces of their civilization that gives us insight into their culture, then maybe. With enough evidence they could make about as educated a guess on that as they do any other piece of culture from societies we only have small bits of information about.

So you don't know what a diagnosis of gender dysphoria is. 😄

You know what, I think us Democrats have been going about this all wrong. I think we seriously have to consider the strategy of just telling you want to hear and soothing you like children, as professionals go own doing their actual work. You fucking morons wouldn't even know the difference. 🤣

Um..I know exactly what it is, seems to be that you are very confused. Here is the latest(2022) clinical description for your reference.

• A disorder characterized by a strong and persistent cross-gender identification (such as stating a desire to be the OTHER sex or frequently passing as the other sex) coupled with persistent discomfort with his or her sex (manifested in adults, for example, as a preoccupation with altering primary and secondary sex characteristics through hormonal manipulation or surgery).
"The other" implies there is ONLY one other choice. Yes, I am aware that sex and gender are considered two different things, however, this doesn't negate the fact that people that have this problem have a disorder. To pretend that they don't have a problem at all is childish. BTW, this is indexed under psychological disease or dysphoria.

You were saying?

Um..I know exactly what it is, seems to be that you are very confused. Here is the latest(2022) clinical description for your reference.

• A disorder characterized by a strong and persistent cross-gender identification (such as stating a desire to be the OTHER sex or frequently passing as the other sex) coupled with persistent discomfort with his or her sex (manifested in adults, for example, as a preoccupation with altering primary and secondary sex characteristics through hormonal manipulation or surgery).
"The other" implies there is ONLY one other choice. Yes, I am aware that sex and gender are considered two different things, however, this doesn't negate the fact that people that have this problem have a disorder. To pretend that they don't have a problem at all is childish. BTW, this is indexed under psychological disease or dysphoria.

You were saying?
😄

Was I supposed to not notice you didn't provide a link from where this information came from? Are you embarrassed by it? When you don't ever post the link I'll have my confirmation that you are. But it's okay, I brought my own.

The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned by a physician at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not match their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience “gender dysphoria,” which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between one’s sex assigned at birth and one’s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

Support for people with gender dysphoria may include open-ended exploration of their feelings and experiences of gender identity and expression, without the therapist having any pre-defined gender identity or expression outcome defined as preferable to another.2 Psychological attempts to force a transgender person to be cisgender (sometimes referred to as gender identity conversion efforts or so-called “gender identity conversion therapy”) are considered unethical.

You misunderstood. Gender and sex are two different things. This student is wrong because anthropologists determine biological sex, not gender. Biological sex is determined by your genes and so it doesn't matter how they may have identified.
Exactly. In other words, a man saying he’s a woman is still a man no matter how much lipstick he puts on. The whole “gender identity” is a joke. I‘m not going to play in this leftist fantasy word. If you’re born male you are always a male.

Exactly. In other words, a man saying he’s a woman is still a man no matter how much lipstick he puts on. The whole “gender identity” is a joke. I‘m not going to play in this leftist fantasy word. If you’re born male you are always a male.
Wrong dipshit. Maybe try learning some science from this century. 😄

Computer programs posting the words "right wing bigotry and hate" thousands and thousands of times over

Too funny.

If you read my opening post you would see that I found it ridiculous that someone would suggest categorizing biological sex is the same as making any definitive conclusion regarding gender. That being said if we find more then just remains, but also pieces of their civilization that gives us insight into their culture, then maybe. With enough evidence they could make about as educated a guess on that as they do any other piece of culture from societies we only have small bits of information about.

Why not just stick to age/male or female? You're not suddenly gonna unearth a set of stone tablets entitled "Gender Fluidity for Dummies" or anything like that.

MOST PRIMITIVE civilians from more than 2500 years LEAVE no traces other than bones and hardware. Because of climates where the stuff can't BE preserved for very long. So it would end up being a mountain of "woke -inspired" guessing that isn't a good look for archaeology or anthropology.

Why not just stick to age/male or female? You're not suddenly gonna unearth a set of stone tablets entitled "Gender Fluidity for Dummies" or anything like that.

MOST PRIMITIVE civilians from more than 2500 years LEAVE no traces other than bones and hardware. Because of climates where the stuff can't BE preserved for very long. So it would end up being a mountain of "woke -inspired" guessing that isn't a good look for archaeology or anthropology.
First, it was one grad student. Two, I'm not saying it's likely, just not outside the realm of possibility. Why do you clowns get so worked up over the opinion of nobodies? 😄

Was I supposed to not notice you didn't provide a link from where this information came from? Are you embarrassed by it? When you don't ever post the link I'll have my confirmation that you are. But it's okay, I brought my own.

My definiton came from the 2022 ICD-10 codes, you know, the diagnosis codes that doctors use to code patient visits, but by all means, quote some articles you can dig up.

There are numerous sources to lookup diagnosis codes from ICD-10, but here is one to help you out.

2022 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F64.8: Other gender identity disorders

1. 2022 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F64.8

The following code(s) above F64.8 contain annotation back-references

that may be applicable to F64.8:
  • F01-F99

Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders
ICD-10-CM F64.8 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v39.0):
  • 887 Other mental disorder diagnoses

Last edited:
My definiton came from the 2022 ICD-10 codes, you know, the diagnosis codes that doctors use to code patient visits, but by all means, quote some articles you can dig up.

There are numerous sources to lookup diagnosis codes from ICD-10, but here is one to help you out.

2022 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F64.8: Other gender identity disorders

1. 2022 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F64.8

The following code(s) above F64.8 contain annotation back-references

that may be applicable to F64.8:
  • F01-F99

Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders
ICD-10-CM F64.8 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v39.0):
  • 887 Other mental disorder diagnoses
Stop being a failure in life. 😄

Those are diagnosis codes physicians use for reimbursement for Healthcare services. They don't tell us anything about how professionals look at or treat gender dysphoria. Why are you too much of pussy to discuss that? And if you recognize you're too much of a pussy to discuss that, why come here and make it obvious? 😂

The International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification — more commonly known as ICD-10-CM — is a classification system of diagnosis codes representing conditions and diseases, related health problems, abnormal findings, signs and symptoms, injuries, and external causes of injuries and diseases. Used for medical claim reporting in all healthcare settings, ICD-10-CM codes are the primary means to establish medical necessity for payment of healthcare services and procedures.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Man, you are dense.

If a biological man who believes that his gender is female goes to his GP because he is struggliing with this issue, if anything, he likely will be prescribed psychiatric medication and referred to a phsyciatrist. There is nothing more you need to know. It isn’t a physiological ailment, but a mental one.

Man, you are dense.

If a biological man who believes that his gender is female goes to his GP because he is struggliing with this issue, if anything, he likely will be prescribed psychiatric medication and referred to a phsyciatrist. There is nothing more you need to know. It isn’t a physiological ailment, but a mental one.
Then show that, Short Bus. Where is your link to a psychiatrist or psychiatric group that treats trans patients this way?

Then show that, Short Bus. Where is your link to a psychiatrist or psychiatric group that treats trans patients this way?

Are you really this stupid? Your GP won't refer you to the orthopedic surgeon for gender dysphoria, that's for sure. It is a psychiatric disease, thus why physicians code it that way.

Forum List

Back