🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

Transgender men are biologically female who identify as men. If they haven't had reassignment surgery yet then they still have ovaries, a uterus and a vagina.

Because they are not men! They are women. And all the quasi-medical Frankensteinery in the world will not change that fact.

Scientific American is still a credible publication, but sadly the Republican Party and its voters, are not.
Look what they did to General Robert E Lee

I wonder if forensic experts will be barred from identifying the gender of crime victims. You almost gotta laugh that the left has tried for two decades to convince people that man made global warming is a "science" while they dismiss the science of DNA.

Trans infiltrators will never win this one.

quote:

"You can pretend to be a female if you are really a male, but science reality is all in your mind. The FACT is you will always be a male no matter what your mental illness. Archeologists always identify the binary sex the skeleton was born as. If trans infiltrators in archeology don't like facts, perhaps they should choose a different occupation. Join Disney World or go to Hollyweird."

Is the party of "science" the one with members more likely to believe that humans were riding around on dinosaurs? 😂😂😂

At the evangelical Creation Museum, dinosaurs lived alongside humans and the world is 6,000 years old

Different interpretations of historical timelines. Tech of dating stuff wasn't really up to snuff in Bible writing days. And religious fundies are now longer the drivers of that party.

It's not JUST purposeful dismantling of biology. It's dismantling of math (it's racist), the English language (it's non-inclusive), ignoring FDA panel recommendations on vaccinating young kids (simply appalling), Global warming (it's the number 1 national security issue and we're all gonna die in 20, 18, 12, 10 years) but still believe the original CATASTROPHIC theories of "runaway or accelerated" warming which have kinda withered on the vine circa early 2000.

Did I mention the NEW war on women? Womens sports where they DENY the bio advantage of males over all their team members. Pushing women to the back of bus and calling them birthing persons. Pretending that men can get pregnant -- etc, Combo of linguistic incompetence and reduction of FEMALES to be described by their GENDER and not sex.

Different interpretations of historical timelines. Tech of dating stuff wasn't really up to snuff in Bible writing days. And religious fundies are now longer the drivers of that party.

It's not JUST purposeful dismantling of biology. It's dismantling of math (it's racist), the English language (it's non-inclusive), ignoring FDA panel recommendations on vaccinating young kids (simply appalling), Global warming (it's the number 1 national security issue and we're all gonna die in 20, 18, 12, 10 years) but still believe the original CATASTROPHIC theories of "runaway or accelerated" warming which have kinda withered on the vine circa early 2000.
No. It's none of those things. Just because you morons don't understand biology doesn't mean anyone is washing war against you.

Dude, again, only male female, no matter how many xxx’s or yyy’s. They played you fool
Great. Glad you understand that first part, short bus. Now, men and women born with 46, XX or 46, XY chromosomes can be born with both male and female genitalia. My point is that women can have testes, and men can have ovaries. That isn't evil, it's just a quark of nature. Like some people being born blind. Well some people are born with all male or female genitalia but their brain chemistry is that of the opposite sex. That also isn't evil, it's also just part of nature. Why would you clowns, having understood that, continue to berate, harass and deny that people born like this? You wouldn't treat a person born blind with such hatred and disrespect.

Last edited:
So it's you who disagrees with the doctors.

Your insinuation of impropriety is just that, an insinuation. You don't question them when they treat anorexics but you question them when they treat transgendered people because of your bigotry towards them.

Just like those with anorexia, they need psychiatric treatment. As I said before, why have a psychiatric diagnosis at all if they are completely normal.

All gender disorder ICD-9/10 codes(diagnosis codes) are listed under the category of mental health. Each of these diagnosis’ are listed as a “disorder”. Not surprisingly, there is not an ICD-9/10code that says “normal”.

Great. Glad you understand that first part, short bus. Now, men and women born with 46, XX or 46, XY chromosomes can be born with both male and female genitalia. My point is that women can have testes, and men can have ovaries. That isn't evil, it's just a quark of nature. Like some people being born blind. Well some people are born with all male or female genitalia but their brain chemistry is that of the opposite sex. That also isn't evil, it's also just part of nature. Why would you clowns, having understood that, continue to berate, harass and deny that people born like this? You wouldn't treat a person born blind with such hatred and disrespect.

What percentage of people are born with this particular physical anomaly?

😄

Do all you Short Bus riding mother fuckers think I'm disputing that, biologically, we only classify people as either male or female? I'm not. That's not what I'm doing you morons. I'm trying to educate you, thankless as that task may be, that being male or female doesn't preclude you from having sex organs from both. I guess all of you also missed this link.

Intersex: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Now that you all acknowledge that chromosomes (not sex), can be more than just XX or XY, but can also be XXY or XYY, you should also know that people with 46,XX and 46,XY can have male genitalia on the outside and female genitalia on the inside and vice versa.

Just because these people represent a small segment of the population doesn't mean they don't exist or aren't deserving of respect. People born deaf or blind also make up a very small portion of the population. What would you think of someone who made fun of blind or deaf people? Told them they were just pretending? And suggested the doctors who acknowledged and treated blind and deaf people were part of some deep state conspiracy to force you to believe that some people can't see? Because that's what you clowns sound like to sane people.
There is nothing to educate us on. Adam's dick does not go up Steve's ass.

If you want to talk about extremely rare birth defects, there is a science forum.

Gender Dysphoria is sexual perversion, nothing more and should not be normalized.

Forum List

Back