🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

They will be either male or female, not both, not a third sex, just two male or female and all your silly scenarios change nothing, two sexes and no more or less.

1658348431915.png

Anyone who took physical anthropology 101 can tell if the bone structure is male or female. How do you think a medical examiner can tell if a burned body was male or female? Bone structure is not something you can change.

Anyone who took physical anthropology 101 can tell if the bone structure is male or female. How do you think a medical examiner can tell if a burned body was male or female? Bone structure is not something you can change.

Nor, it appears, is ideological blindness.

read your link. XXY is male. not female. DNA says what the gender is.

Why must you lie about your passion for hairy man ass lovin? Science disagrees with you. Genetically there are only two sexes.

Male and very rare. Keep playing games, you are an amusing little child.

😄

Do all you Short Bus riding mother fuckers think I'm disputing that, biologically, we only classify people as either male or female? I'm not. That's not what I'm doing you morons. I'm trying to educate you, thankless as that task may be, that being male or female doesn't preclude you from having sex organs from both. I guess all of you also missed this link.

Intersex: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Now that you all acknowledge that chromosomes (not sex), can be more than just XX or XY, but can also be XXY or XYY, you should also know that people with 46,XX and 46,XY can have male genitalia on the outside and female genitalia on the inside and vice versa.

Just because these people represent a small segment of the population doesn't mean they don't exist or aren't deserving of respect. People born deaf or blind also make up a very small portion of the population. What would you think of someone who made fun of blind or deaf people? Told them they were just pretending? And suggested the doctors who acknowledged and treated blind and deaf people were part of some deep state conspiracy to force you to believe that some people can't see? Because that's what you clowns sound like to sane people.

😄

Do all you Short Bus riding mother fuckers think I'm disputing that, biologically, we only classify people as either male or female? I'm not. That's not what I'm doing you morons. I'm trying to educate you, thankless as that task may be, that being male or female doesn't preclude you from having sex organs from both. I guess all of you also missed this link.

Intersex: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Now that you all acknowledge that chromosomes (not sex), can be more than just XX or XY, but can also be XXY or XYY, you should also know that people with 46,XX and 46,XY can have male genitalia on the outside and female genitalia on the inside and vice versa.

Just because these people represent a small segment of the population doesn't mean they don't exist or aren't deserving of respect. People born deaf or blind also make up a very small portion of the population. What would you think of someone who made fun of blind or deaf people? Told them they were just pretending? And suggested the doctors who acknowledged and treated blind and deaf people were part of some deep state conspiracy to force you to believe that some people can't see? Because that's what you clowns sound like to sane people.
We know all of that and science is consistent dummy. I am not sure what point you are making, nor do I really give a rat's ass about what you think. Birth defects happen, it doesn't cause one to be gender confused, that is abnormal thinking that causes that. Thanks for proving you know little about the subject.

We know all of that and science is consistent dummy. I am not sure what point you are making, nor do I really give a rat's ass about what you think. Birth defects happen, it doesn't cause one to be gender confused, that is abnormal thinking that causes that. Thanks for proving you know little about the subject.
Do I need to link to you again the studies that show people who identify as trans have brains that look like the sex of their chosen gender rather than the one assigned to them at birth? They think differently because their brains are different, you moron.

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’
CHRISTIAN SCHNEIDER - SENIOR COLLEGE FIX REPORTER
JULY 18, 2022

Argue scientists cannot know how an ancient individual identified themselves

As soon as ancient human remains are excavated, archaeologists begin the work of determining a number of traits about the individual, including age, race and gender.

But a new school of thought within archaeology is pushing scientists to think twice about assigning gender to ancient human remains.

"Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix" Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix

Yeap, that's right folks. I mean the left have truly screwed us all up. Can you believe what they've done to us?

Yep. The party of "science" making science SAFE for everybody. Even dead cavepersons.

I think the board homos and Transwhatevers would get a real kick of what would most certainly be their favorite Ancient Roman Emperor.

Ladies and gentleman and stupid idiots who are supposedly confused, I give you the

Emperor Elagabalus.

Made Caligula look like Saint Peter.

Good question, how do these people have such a huge impact on society when it's a group of nobodies, but they do. Meaning there is someone powerful that likes this stupid shit and they must be removed.
Juniorocracy

They're spoiled and sheltered Preppies. Each one has the power of thousands of real Americans, all because of his Daddy's Money.

“Kennewick Man “ will no longer be that and the Channel Islands “Piñon Woman 2 “ will no longer be that ?? ( And Nevada’s “Spirit Cave Man “ will no longer be known as that ???

Probably the best thing you can do with this is is to not give it attention and dismiss it like the nonsense it is.

No it doesn't. Stop pretending like you understand it, or could argue it. 😄

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/#

Not only are gender and biological sex separate things, biological sex isn't even binary. There are intersexed individuals with multiple X or Y chromosomes who are born with varying degrees of both male and female sex organs.

I'm old enough to remember when Scientific American was a credible publication about genuine science. Clearly, that is now in the past.

CHRISTIAN SCHNEIDER - SENIOR COLLEGE FIX REPORTER
JULY 18, 2022

Argue scientists cannot know how an ancient individual identified themselves

As soon as ancient human remains are excavated, archaeologists begin the work of determining a number of traits about the individual, including age, race and gender.

But a new school of thought within archaeology is pushing scientists to think twice about assigning gender to ancient human remains.

"Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix" Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix

Yeap, that's right folks. I mean the left have truly screwed us all up. Can you believe what they've done to us?

No I cannot, and that's because a right wing college newspaper is hardly a reliable source.

Forum List

Back