Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

Either you are a liar or you are ignorant. I am going with option 2 because I usually give people the benefit of the doubt.

The sponsor, Democratic state Sen. Scott Wiener, has argued adamantly that nobody is going to be criminally prosecuted for using the wrong pronoun.

“It’s just more scare tactics by people who oppose all LGBT civil rights and protections,” he said in a statement last month.

Is XXY or XYY male or female?
I knew a woman who had an XYY for a brother! He was male, extremely tall, like 6'8" (abnormal for the family), retarded. He came to the attention of the law when it turned out he had been sharing a dog house much of the summer with a big dog in somebody's back yard.

The sponsor, Democratic state Sen. Scott Wiener, has argued adamantly that nobody is going to be criminally prosecuted for using the wrong pronoun.
That's VERY comforting. And you believe Wiener? How will Wiener assure us all that it won't be used EXACTLY as I have foreseen?
“It’s just more scare tactics by people who oppose all LGBT civil rights and protections,” he said in a statement last month.
Or, we have actual foresight and we know how authoritarians work.

Do you really believe that this will not be used as I describe? Really? Are you that naïve?

That's VERY comforting. And you believe Wiener? How will Wiener assure us all that it won't be used EXACTLY as I have foreseen?

Or, we have actual foresight and we know how authoritarians work.

Do you really believe that this will not be used as I describe? Really? Are you that naïve?
I'll keep an open mind. When someone is charged and threatened with jail for using the wrong pronoun get back to me and I'll give you an apology and a hearty pat on the back. That make you feel better?

I'll keep an open mind. When someone is charged and threatened with jail for using the wrong pronoun get back to me and I'll give you an apology and a hearty pat on the back. That make you feel better?
boys still don't belong in girls locker rooms, someone with a penis is not allowed where the young vijay's jay's hang.

It's really unclear why demofks hate women so much.

I'm still trying to figure how to argue with a human who points at the sun and says it isn't the sun. there's that. I don't do that kind of stupid. Seems like a useless exchange. "red is grey and yellow white, but he decides which is right, and we decide it is an illusion."

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’
CHRISTIAN SCHNEIDER - SENIOR COLLEGE FIX REPORTER
JULY 18, 2022

Argue scientists cannot know how an ancient individual identified themselves

As soon as ancient human remains are excavated, archaeologists begin the work of determining a number of traits about the individual, including age, race and gender.

But a new school of thought within archaeology is pushing scientists to think twice about assigning gender to ancient human remains.

"Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix" Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix

Yeap, that's right folks. I mean the left have truly screwed us all up. Can you believe what they've done to us?
The Left is full of pussy whipped low testosterone limp wristed bathroom confused wimps.

CHRISTIAN SCHNEIDER - SENIOR COLLEGE FIX REPORTER
JULY 18, 2022

Argue scientists cannot know how an ancient individual identified themselves

As soon as ancient human remains are excavated, archaeologists begin the work of determining a number of traits about the individual, including age, race and gender.

But a new school of thought within archaeology is pushing scientists to think twice about assigning gender to ancient human remains.

"Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix" Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix

Yeap, that's right folks. I mean the left have truly screwed us all up. Can you believe what they've done to us?
Does dumbness have a limit with these people?

You are gender confused.

If you are born with a penis then you are a male.

If you are born with a vagina then you are a female.

Stupid Potatohead affirmative action Supreme Court Justice nominees may be confused about it but even Kindergarten kids know the difference.

1658341592934.png

what do you supposed the % of americans have such disorders? 1 in 100 million?

The person must have both ovarian and testicular tissue. This may be in the same gonad (an ovotestis), or the person might have 1 ovary and 1 testis. The person may have XX chromosomes, XY chromosomes, or both. The external genitals may be ambiguous or may appear to be female or male. This condition used to be called true hermaphroditism. In most people with true gonadal intersex, the underlying cause is unknown, although in some animal studies it has been linked to exposure to common agricultural pesticides.
Curried Goats, what happened? you never responded to my post? did your link confuse you? hahahahaahahahahahahahaha I note you surrendered.

boys still don't belong in girls locker rooms, someone with a penis is not allowed where the young vijay's jay's hang.

It's really unclear why demofks hate women so much.
I am convinced that all lefties are really closet homosexuals and pedophiles and this is why they whole heartedly support the Alphabet Pedo Lobby, and work so hard to indoctrinate and contaminate our children with their Leftist Satanic Dogma.

Is XXY or XYY male or female?
Male. Below with a basic web search.
The physical manifestation of the genotype is the result of two biological processes: sex determination and sex differentiation. Sex is determined by a hierarchical genetic pathway based on whether the Y chromosome is present in the embryo. The presence of the Y chromosome drives testicular development around the tenth week of pregnancy. The Y chromosome has a dominant influence on gender phenotype, so that the presence of multiple X chromosomes does not prevent male phenotype development if a Y is present.

XXY Quick Facts:
• XXY = male.
• One in every 500 male births is XXY.

Forum List

Back