🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

No matter how fucking stupid we think these Moon Bats are they will usually exceed expectations with their bat shit craziness. This is a great example.
Yeah, it's really hard to keep up with their outlandish ideas! Who would have thought of THAT one??

I think it's important to say "man" or "woman" whenever we can instead of the common 21st century "person." Sexes are getting all munged up together because of this verbalism, and we need to recover normal, routine sexual identification.

I'd also suggest never saying "gender" unless we are talking about grammar! It's "sex" unless you are talking about a ship. I'm trying to undo some bad verbal habits formed this century that aren't helping in this crazy situation.

Biological men can't. Transgender men who have yet to have reassignment surgery can.
Whatever views are on this issue, the real agenda is to further diminish heterosexual marriages. Like Christianity is, hetero marriages have been reduced to part of a mosaic. If you do not notice, the civilization of the West is becoming more and more divided. The only thing that keeps greasing the wheels is a growing government that gobbles up more tax dollars.

It's just more of the left's plan to dehumanize and alienate mankind, and turn everyone into objects instead of people.

I hate to say it, but the only remedy is to turn it around, objectify the left, and eliminate their vile culture.

Even Hitler got it right once in awhile.
I'm ready.

tick tock

Whatever views are on this issue, the real agenda is to further diminish heterosexual marriages. Like Christianity is, hetero marriages have been reduced to part of a mosaic. If you do not notice, the civilization of the West is becoming more and more divided. The only thing that keeps greasing the wheels is a growing government that gobbles up more tax dollars.
You think gender fluidity is a bigger threat to heterosexual marriage than say, heterosexual divorce rates?

Oh so women who think they have balls and a dick can get pregnant. How do you supposed they can?
Transgender men are biologically female who identify as men. If they haven't had reassignment surgery yet then they still have ovaries, a uterus and a vagina.

You mean a birth defect? They are male infants not of two different sexes.
Intersex individuals can come with mixed sex organs and be identified as one sex at birth without anyone even knowing they have internal sex organs from the other sex.

Transgender men are biologically female who identify as men. If they haven't had reassignment surgery yet then they still have ovaries, a uterus and a vagina.
So only women. Well thanks for being honest. Kudos. Still waiting for a person other than XY chromosomes and can actually be a woman. It seems one can’t find that. Science

Last edited:
Not emotion, cold reality based facts.

Gender and Sex are the same, there are only two, it is decided by your genetics. The rest being genetic or developmental defects, mental illness, or a fetish.
That's what you keep claiming but you've yet to provide any evidence to support it.

Forum List

Back