🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

What if “Lucy” could be shown to be the ONE to have first sparked the use of flame as a tool? Wouldn’t these same gender activists want HER to be given CREDIT, as a woman, for the remarkable innovation?

They are women. even after surgery they are women, just mutilated women.

Same thing for the reverse procedure, they are men, even after surgery, just mutilated men.
Why does it hurt your feelings that these people exist? It's so funny. You don't get this bent out of shape when scientists observe other phenomena do you? You know who you folks are like? The religious clowns who got bent out of shape when Copernicus told them the Earth revolved around the Sun rather than the other way around. Why does it upset your feelings that the Earth turns out not to be the center of the Universe? If you were really open minded, as science implores us to be, you wouldn't be so frightened of theories that question your previous beliefs.

You know when I first started school they taught us electrons orbited atoms like planets do the Sun. Turns out that isn't the case. They exist in different orbitals at different energy levels. If I reacted like you the first time I heard that I'd be incredulous, but why? Why should the behavior of elections bother me? Why should the existence of trans individuals bother you?

Why does it hurt your feelings that these people exist? It's so funny. You don't get this bent out of shape when scientists observe other phenomena do you? You know who you folks are like? The religious clowns who got bent out of shape when Copernicus told them the Earth revolved around the Sun rather than the other way around. Why does it upset your feelings that the Earth turns out not to be the center of the Universe? If you were really open minded, as science implores us to be, you wouldn't be so frightened of theories that question your previous beliefs.

You know when I first started school they taught us electrons orbited atoms like planets do the Sun. Turns out that isn't the case. They exist in different orbitals at different energy levels. If I reacted like you the first time I heard that I'd be incredulous, but why? Why should the behavior of elections bother me? Why should the existence of trans individuals bother you?

The issue is everyone being forced to ACCEPT things like this, instead of just tolerating it.

The big issue is introducing this crap in grade school, and thinking giving puberty blockers or hormones to kids is a good idea. Same as not trying to get the kid to accept their sex.

Electrons aren't trying to force me into their groupthink like your side is. Electrons don't approve of men in women's sports.

Intersex individuals can come with mixed sex organs and be identified as one sex at birth without anyone even knowing they have internal sex organs from the other sex.
The DNA will classify them as either a male or female, not both.

The issue is everyone being forced to ACCEPT things like this, instead of just tolerating it.

The big issue is introducing this crap in grade school, and thinking giving puberty blockers or hormones to kids is a good idea. Same as not trying to get the kid to accept their sex.

Electrons aren't trying to force me into their groupthink like your side is. Electrons don't approve of men in women's sports.
naw, they can't make me do anything. I'd prefer a bullet in my head instead.

naw, they can't make me do anything. I'd prefer a bullet in my head instead.

They sure as hell are trying it.

Remember the left is like a hive mind. As long as the Party thinks something is real, it's real, and everyone had better believe it's real, or else.

No one is FORCING you to accept that the Earth isn't at the center of the Universe, Snowflake. We're laughing at you and mocking you for not believing it and for so clearly being emotionally upset that this reality exists. 😄
The people who think it's a good idea are the doctors who prescribe it. Hormone blockers and treatments can be stopped and so far show no long term adverse affects to children. People aren't traveling to Mexico and visiting voodoo doctors for puberty blockers, they're consulting their health professionals. Who are you, who obviously knows nothing, to get in between parents, their children and their physicians?
In what way are you being FORCED to do anything that isn't emotional hyperbole?

Last edited:
Transgender men are biologically female who identify as men. If they haven't had reassignment surgery yet then they still have ovaries, a uterus and a vagina.
You are gender confused.

If you are born with a penis then you are a male.

If you are born with a vagina then you are a female.

Stupid Potatohead affirmative action Supreme Court Justice nominees may be confused about it but even Kindergarten kids know the difference.

No one is forcing you to do anything Booty.
Either you are a liar or you are ignorant. I am going with option 2 because I usually give people the benefit of the doubt.

The DNA will classify them as either a male or female, not both.
Huh. I bet you are right. People talk about those rare types of people who are all messed up as a birth defect, but I bet the DNA will show one or the other clearly --- I wonder. Very interesting point.

Forum List

Back