🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

Yeah....

Leftists, "Transgender men are real women and real women aren't real women unless a biologist confirms that a real woman is an actual woman."
Are you sure? I thought the new idea was that biology is irrelevant to sex; it's just about how you FEEL.

In your mind --- not down there.

Are you sure? I thought the new idea was that biology is irrelevant to sex; it's just about how you FEEL.

In your mind --- not down there.
then there is no such thing as rape? Holy fk.

Seems more like you're blowing the opinion of one anthropology student out of proportion. How has the left done anything to you because one Masters student shared, what I find to be, a hilarious opinion?
Good question, how do these people have such a huge impact on society when it's a group of nobodies, but they do. Meaning there is someone powerful that likes this stupid shit and they must be removed.

Seems more like you're blowing the opinion of one anthropology student out of proportion. How has the left done anything to you because one Masters student shared, what I find to be, a hilarious opinion?

If a person believes men can be women what objection would they have to what the student is suggesting?

Curried Goats, what happened? you never responded to my post? did your link confuse you? hahahahaahahahahahahahaha I note you surrendered.

Male. Below with a basic web search.

dude, it was in the stupid fk's own link. I'm still laughing. Talk about off the range.
Well thank you! 😁

Took you fools long enough to finally admit the basic fact that there can be males with ovaries, and females with testes, why are chick's with dicks throwing you clowns for a loop?

Took you fools long enough to finally about that there can be males with ovaries, and females with testes, why are chick's with dicks throwing you clowns for a loop?
who said that? certainly not your link. hmmmm you ok? seems you roamed out of range.

roaming.gif

Well thank you! 😁

Took you fools long enough to finally admit the basic fact that there can be males with ovaries, and females with testes, why are chick's with dicks throwing you clowns for a loop?
Why must you lie about your passion for hairy man ass lovin? Science disagrees with you. Genetically there are only two sexes.

Forum List

Back