🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

You mean so what that there are physiological indicators of transgenderism? Yea, you certainly seem interested in science... 😂

So what means so what.

The issue is saying the second someone thinks they are transgender you automatically affirm it even if they are under 18 and pump them full of drugs.

The best outcome is getting them to accept the gender/sex they are, and then only go with the mutilation and hopes as a last resort if that doesn't work.

You misunderstood. Gender and sex are two different things. This student is wrong because anthropologists determine biological sex, not gender. Biological sex is determined by your genes and so it doesn't matter how they may have identified.

Did the Bible tell you that? 😄

You know that's not a biology book right?
My God you are conspiracy lunatic. It's a scientific fact. Any DNA test will show XX or XY, male or female.

So what means so what.

The issue is saying the second someone thinks they are transgender you automatically affirm it even if they are under 18 and pump them full of drugs.

The best outcome is getting them to accept the gender/sex they are, and then only go with the mutilation and hopes as a last resort if that doesn't work.
I'll take the word of professionals instead of an emotional snowflake such as yourself. 😄

Because you are an SJW lemming.

The "professionals" all have an agenda, same with AGW, same with immigration, same with this bullshit.
Uh huh. All of them. That's how you know it's a real conspiracy, when everyone is in on it. 😂

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’
CHRISTIAN SCHNEIDER - SENIOR COLLEGE FIX REPORTER
JULY 18, 2022

Argue scientists cannot know how an ancient individual identified themselves

As soon as ancient human remains are excavated, archaeologists begin the work of determining a number of traits about the individual, including age, race and gender.

But a new school of thought within archaeology is pushing scientists to think twice about assigning gender to ancient human remains.

"Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix" Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix

Yeap, that's right folks. I mean the left have truly screwed us all up. Can you believe what they've done to us?
oh for fk sake.

Uh huh. All of them. That's how you know it's a real conspiracy, when everyone is in on it. 😂

SJW's just follow this procedure to contaminate "experts" in various fields.

R.ab1fd694c32ec98b688df5980f32210c

SJW's just follow this procedure to contaminate "experts" in various fields.

R.ab1fd694c32ec98b688df5980f32210c
So to come full circle, it was the OP suggesting that liberals don't trust science or scientists but its actually you inferring some nefarious activity, yes?

So to come full circle, it was the OP suggesting that liberals don't trust science or scientists but its actually you inferring some nefarious activity, yes?

I'm saying progressives (you idiots are not liberal) make up shit and cloak themselves in science and previously neutral and responsible "expert" organizations.

So where are the scientists who you trust that day transgenderism isn't real? Why no link so we can judge their capabilities for ourselves? Are you embarrassed by them?

I trust that transgenderism as currently being pushed is a combination of a fetish and a small minority of people with actual mental health issues. It's just another way of balkanizing people.

The big issue is pushing it on impressionable minors.

I can make my own opinions, unlike SJW idiots like you who need other people to think for them.

So where are the scientists who you trust that day transgenderism isn't real? Why no link so we can judge their capabilities for ourselves? Are you embarrassed by them?
still just waiting for the science. post it, something other than xx and xy chromosomes. Will wait.

I trust that transgenderism as currently being pushed is a combination of a fetish and a small minority of people with actual mental health issues. It's just another way of balkanizing people.

The big issue is pushing it on impressionable minors.

I can make my own opinions, unlike SJW idiots like you who need other people to think for them.
I'm asking what informs your opinion. Your frightened little feelings? 😄

Forum List

Back