Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’

You don't sound emotional at all... 😄
Not emotional....You're a fucking idiot, who wants sane people to live the delusions that mentally unbalanced people want affirmed.

You need mental help almost as much as they do.

Not emotional....You're a fucking idiot, who wants sane people to live the delusions that mentally unbalanced people want affirmed.

You need mental help almost as much as they do.
That just looks like another emotional outburst. 😄

You misunderstood. Gender and sex are two different things. This student is wrong because anthropologists determine biological sex, not gender. Biological sex is determined by your genes and so it doesn't matter how they may have identified.

Gender and Sex are the same thing. Anything else is pretend made up bullshit.

No one is forcing you to do anything Booty. You are free to call people whatever you like. What you aren't free to do is demand a warm response for your general asshatery. You know who recognizes the difference between biological sex and gender? Doctors and biologists, the professionals who actually do this thing for a living. No one cares if trailer park trash make excuses for being shitting to people for no reason, the rest of the world carries on without you. Doctors and biologists continue to do the work that expands our knowledge of sex and gender and you ignorant twats keep getting left behind, socially and intellectually.
Tell that to the middle school kids in Wisconsin that got charged with sexual harassment for misgendering.

Gender and Sex are the same thing. Anything else is pretend made up bullshit.
Sounds like you just made that up. I cited information from the American Psychiatric Association and a research MD with Cleveland Clinic. Where's your information from?

Sounds like you just made that up. I cited information from the American Psychiatric Association and a research MD with Cleveland Clinic. Where's your information from?

From Reality.

The APA is riddled with woke Orwellian morons, and oooooh! a MD doing bullshit research on social constucts!!!!!

Make up all the shit in your empty wibble mind all you want, we aren't going along for the ride, soi boi.

From Reality.

The APA is riddled with woke Orwellian morons, and oooooh! a MD doing bullshit research on social constucts!!!!!
Are the extra exclamation points to show us how really emotional you are about what is a clinical, scientific discussion? We could of sussed that out for ourselves. You don't have to always be so on the nose. 😄 Leave a little mystery now and then.
Make up all the shit in your empty wibble mind all you want, we aren't going along for the ride, soi boi.
Is your imitation of baby speak supposed to engender us to take you more seriously? 😄

Are the extra exclamation points to show us how really emotional you are about what is a clinical, scientific discussion? We could of sussed that out for ourselves. You don't have to always be so on the nose. 😄 Leave a little mystery now and then.

Is your imitation of baby speak supposed to engender us to take you more seriously? 😄

Clinical scientific?

When you say women can have penises you are not anywhere near clinically scientific.

It's called mocking, get used to it.

Clinical scientific?

When you say women can have penises you are not anywhere near clinically scientific.

It's called mocking, get used to it.
People can be born with all sorts of mix matched sexual organs. Woman can be born with vaginas and internal testicles instead of ovaries. Does this knowledge frighten you? Why? Why would you deny the existence of real people born intersexed?

People can be born with all sorts of mix matched sexual organs. Woman can be born with vaginas and internal testicles instead of ovaries. Does this knowledge frighten you?

That happens in the 0.0(some number)% range.

What we are talking about is people with fetishes claiming to be what they are not, and demanding we all ACCEPT this, not just tolerate it.

Seems more like you're blowing the opinion of one anthropology student out of proportion. How has the left done anything to you because one Masters student shared, what I find to be, a hilarious opinion?
It would help if you read the ENTIRE article:
"University of Kansas Associate Professor Jennifer Raff published “Origin: A Genetic History of the Americas,” in which she argued that there are “no neat divisions between physically or genetically ‘male’ or ‘female’ individuals. ........Scientists cannot know the gender of a 9,000 year-old biologically female Peruvian hunter because they don’t know whether the hunter identified as male or female –”
Clearly more than one leftie anthropologist is batshit crazy.

That happens in the 0.0(some number)% range.

What we are talking about is people with fetishes claiming to be what they are not, and demanding we all ACCEPT this, not just tolerate it.
Estimates are actually that about 1.7% of births are intersexed. Their numbers aren't important, what is important is that they prove biological sex isn't binary.

I'm not demanding you accept anything. In fact I'm encouraged by the white wings eschewing of science. If my enemies are going to choose to be stupid and less informed of their own volition, why stop them? I'm mostly here to point and laugh at you and to post the scientific information for people who actually are curious.

Estimates are actually that about 1.7% of births are intersexed. Their numbers aren't important, what is important is that they prove biological sex isn't binary.

I'm not demanding you accept anything. In fact I'm encouraged by the white wings eschewing of science. If my enemies are going to choose to be stupid and less informed of their own volition, why stop them? I'm mostly here to point and laugh at you and to post the scientific information for people who actually are curious.

Those are exceptions and developmental issues, not the fetishists we see today who are the ones screaming loudly over not being called whatever they think they are.

"Scientific"

You are a dipshit troll, and a low level one at that.

It would help if you read the ENTIRE article:
"University of Kansas Associate Professor Jennifer Raff published “Origin: A Genetic History of the Americas,” in which she argued that there are “no neat divisions between physically or genetically ‘male’ or ‘female’ individuals. ........Scientists cannot know the gender of a 9,000 year-old biologically female Peruvian hunter because they don’t know whether the hunter identified as male or female –”
Clearly more than one leftie anthropologist is batshit crazy.
Nothing Jennifer Raff said is crazy. If you read the quote she in her example identifies the hunter as biologically female, because biologically we can make certain definitive observations. With gender we can not.

Those are exceptions and developmental issues, not the fetishists we see today who are the ones screaming loudly over not being called whatever they think they are.

"Scientific"

You are a dipshit troll, and a low level one at that.
You didn't read the study from Cleveland Clinic I cited that showed transgender brains look more like the brains of the sex they identify with than the one they were assigned at birth.

You didn't read the study from Cleveland Clinic I cited that showed transgender brain look more like the brains of the sex they identify with than the one they were assigned at birth.

So what?

and it's called what they are, not assigned at birth.

God God you Orwellian bastards are thick.

So what?

and it's called what they are, not assigned at birth.

God God you Orwellian bastards are thick.
You mean so what that there are physiological indicators of transgenderism? Yea, you certainly seem interested in science... 😂

Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’
CHRISTIAN SCHNEIDER - SENIOR COLLEGE FIX REPORTER
JULY 18, 2022

Argue scientists cannot know how an ancient individual identified themselves

As soon as ancient human remains are excavated, archaeologists begin the work of determining a number of traits about the individual, including age, race and gender.

But a new school of thought within archaeology is pushing scientists to think twice about assigning gender to ancient human remains.

"Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix" Gender activists push to bar anthropologists from identifying human remains as ‘male’ or ‘female’ | The College Fix

Yeap, that's right folks. I mean the left have truly screwed us all up. Can you believe what they've done to us?
The left hates science. Any DNA test will show XX, or XY. There isn't anything else.

Forum List

Back