🇪🇺🇦🇫GENDER, NATIONALITY SUFFICIENT GROUNDS FOR AFGHAN WOMEN TO RECEIVE ASYLUM: EU COURT 🇪🇺🇦🇫 will US follow our lead ?

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
FINLAY :thup: !!! FROM now on , Pashtu men /boys can fcke each-other in the asses ALL DAY LONG ! AND I say, Send all Pashtu boys/men HOME !!!A-stan is the sole product of Pashtu men! You 🇦🇫 guys exclude Pashtu women, we exclude you in return ! will US follow our lead ?

The EU Court’s decision to grant Afghan women asylum based on gender and nationality is a crucial step in protecting their rights under Taliban rule. Every woman deserves safety and dignity.

FINLAY :thup: !!! FROM now on , Pashtu men /boys can fcke each-other in the asses ALL DAY LONG ! AND I say, Send all Pashtu boys/men HOME !!!A-stan is the sole product of Pashtu men! You 🇦🇫 guys exclude Pashtu women, we exclude you in return ! will US follow our lead ?

The EU Court’s decision to grant Afghan women asylum based on gender and nationality is a crucial step in protecting their rights under Taliban rule. Every woman deserves safety and dignity.

With Biden Harris, they will likely only accept men as refugees.

Because it is a scam. The wives will come here and start pissing and moaning about family reunification. Then we bring the husband's here on our dime as a humanitarian act.

I got suckered in rescuing child brides. Same thing we were reuniting 50 year old husbands with 9 year old brides. We no longer reunify child brides.

Of course they will ... and provide them with temporary protective status, allow them to stay in the United States for the rest of their lives and become future democrat voters.

Forum List

Back