Gender neutral bathroom burned in Seattle high school

It would have been more effective to just bash at the gender benders using the bathroom. In the interests of reducing the trauma of physical violence sending this kind of message is acceptable.

Advocating violence based on ignorance is simply ignorance multiplied.

Why does it matter if a guy dresses as a girl or a girl as a guy? What possible harm does it do anyone else?

But you think they should have their head bashed because you think its yucky. That is sick.

Then you should advocate men with guns (police) coming to bring bakers to court for not making gay wedding cakes.

The entire LGBT movement is now back by men with guns (government).

It would have been more effective to just bash at the gender benders using the bathroom. In the interests of reducing the trauma of physical violence sending this kind of message is acceptable.

Why does it matter if a guy dresses as a girl or a girl as a guy? What possible harm does it do anyone else?

But you think they should have their head bashed because you think its yucky. That is sick.

Then you should advocate men with guns (police) coming to bring bakers to court for not making gay wedding cakes.

another off topic pos ..

Gender neutral bathrooms are available to the general public. He-she potties are only available to freaks with a special key. If you still can't tell the difference I can provide pictures and anatomically correct dolls.
The primary difference between a unisex restroom and gender neutral restroom is the sign.

Share facilities between the sexes are common in other countries but not in the US today. Up until the the late 1800's, all public facilities in the US were shared. About the turn of century, states began passing laws which segregated restrooms by sex except in small business. Thus today laws require bathrooms for both men and women. Unisex single toilet bathrooms are add ons primary for the comfort of families, older folks, and now transsexuals.
I don't want my young daughter to share the girls room with a creepy 50 year old man who thinks he's a girl too. The change in segregating restrooms came by popular demand. It wasn't shoved down our throats like, oh say.....Obamacare.

When you put it that way, I kind of agree. If I had a little girl, I wouldn't feel very comfortable with such a situation either. However, I believe they had a boys and girls room still. This was just another option for those who don't feel comfortable using either/or.
Every state has laws requiring separate restrooms for men and women except in small businesses and they must be marked as such. The minimum number of restrooms and number of toilets is determined by the size and the type of building. Gender neutral restrooms are in addition to gender specific restrooms.

In a few places, primarily college campuses, a small number of restrooms are marked gender neutral. At the UC Berkeley Central Campus there are 500+ restrooms. Of these 33 are gender neutral.
Unisex Single-Stall Gender-Inclusive and Other Restrooms on UC Berkeley s Central Campus UC Berkeley Gender Equity Resource Center

That creepy old man who thinks he's a girl, is currently using the women's restroom or maybe the men's restroom now. Marking it gender neutral just tells you to expect him there.

Well, I don't think they should change the girls/boys bathroom options to gender neutral. If they are going to do that, the other options should still remain. Some people just aren't going to feel comfortable sharing such an intimate facility with a person like that. Other people may not like that fact, but that's just the way it is. As a young girl, I would have more than likely been frightened by such a person if I found myself alone with him in the ladies room.
There is always the option of not using the gender neutral restroom and using the women's restroom.

I think this issue is cooked up by LGBT and anti-LGBT media as a point of contention. Transsexuals make up about 1% of the population and most of that 1% can certainly use gender specific restrooms. For those that are uncomfortable using those facilities there are plenty of unisex/family restrooms that are completely private. You just have to know where they are located.

The subject of this thread, Nova High School in Seattle is in the Capital Hills neighborhood which has a large population of LGBT people. The school is an alternative school stressing the arts and a flexible curriculum which serves the entire district. As high schools go, it's fairly small with a student body of just over 300 with a transgender population of probably not more than 3 or 4. The school opened a gender neutral restroom for these student(s). I think they just renamed a family restroom to gender neutral. Some of the other high schools also have a gender neutral restroom. It's really not a big deal, at least not till the media and political groups on each made it one.

another off topic pos ..
Like many of yours. STFU.

another off topic pos ..
butt hurt are we..

another off topic pos ..
butt hurt are we..
Just hate hypocrites.

another off topic pos ..
You are no Christian but hope is coming to you.

images

another off topic pos ..
butt hurt are we..
Just hate hypocrites.
Then you hate yourself.

another off topic pos ..
butt hurt are we..
Just hate hypocrites.
so there are no mirrors in your house?
how am I hypocrite, this should be fun.

:clap::clap:

another off topic pos ..
You are no Christian but hope is coming to you.

images

Attachments

• clap[1].gif
    clap[1].gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 74
  • clap2[1].gif
    clap2[1].gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 78

Forum List

Back