Gender neutral bathroom burned in Seattle high school

It's a crime, a serious one that may well send the perps to jail for twenty years.

The far right imposes, American Justice disposes.

Heterofascism can no longer walk without fear of punishment when it resorts to criminality.
Oh, you're just so adept at picking the right side of each issue.....
You are the worst kind.....You are a rudderless ship. You have no honor. No code. No dignity.
You are a spineless follower.

Who said "burn this bitch down "?

The school imposed, the kids disposed.

Race-Riot-Bldgs-on-fire-2006.75-sm.jpg

Some white people....

Remembering the Race Riot A Look Back 90 Years - Tulsa Historical Society MuseumTulsa Historical Society Museum
No mention of the 1992 Los Angeles race riots, the 1965 race riots, the 1968 Baltimore race riots or the recent ones in Ferguson and Baltimore.

Oh. Those were good race riots. This isn't a race riot. It is a statement.
So in other words, I made you look like a fool...
Don't worry it was quite easy.
No...You did that all by yourself.....

Correct. It was a crime.
SCOTUS's coming ruling is not a crime.

Marriage Equality is not a crime.

The American people will use the justice system to crush heterofascism criminals just as it did the KKK criminals.

I'm gonna quote you on that one here in a week or two.
If I am right, I will make sure you get notified. If I am wrong, I will support the law. I expect the same from you. But if any oppose the law of the land with criminality and I have evidence, I will turn them in to LEO in a heart beat, either way.
Ya know what happens to a "rat" don't you.....
They have to look under their car before getting into it.. They have to look out of every window of their home before exiting.....Just sayin.....
No one likes a "rat"....

Yup, criminals think those who stop them are "rats."

Arson is a crime, punishable by a long time in jail, rightfully so.

I don't care what your opinion is on Marriage Equality or gender neutral bathrooms. Yell all you want. Who cares?

Commit arson, expect the worse from the LEO and the public.

A single-seat unisex bathroom is different than allowing a freak who identifies 'differently' from making vast numbers of 'normal' people uncomfortable in a multi-seat facility.
The demonic Left will not be satisfied with separate facilities because it defies the narrative that a boy who thinks he's a girl is in fact a girl and should use the girls' bathroom. It's further proof that you can't compromise with these people because they settle for nothing less than unmitigated victory.
I would say it's proof that the anti-gay crowd have gone off the deep. Label a restroom with the unisex symbol as they have been labeled for many years and these people take no notice but put the words gender neutral on the door and they go ape shit.
Gender neutral bathrooms are available to the general public. He-she potties are only available to freaks with a special key. If you still can't tell the difference I can provide pictures and anatomically correct dolls.
The primary difference between a unisex restroom and gender neutral restroom is the sign.

Share facilities between the sexes are common in other countries but not in the US today. Up until the the late 1800's, all public facilities in the US were shared. About the turn of century, states began passing laws which segregated restrooms by sex except in small business. Thus today laws require bathrooms for both men and women. Unisex single toilet bathrooms are add ons primary for the comfort of families, older folks, and now transsexuals.
I don't want my young daughter to share the girls room with a creepy 50 year old man who thinks he's a girl too. The change in segregating restrooms came by popular demand. It wasn't shoved down our throats like, oh say.....Obamacare.

When you put it that way, I kind of agree. If I had a little girl, I wouldn't feel very comfortable with such a situation either. However, I believe they had a boys and girls room still. This was just another option for those who don't feel comfortable using either/or.

This whole thing isn't so much about 'gender neutral' bathrooms as it is allowing those who identify with the opposite sex to utilize the bathrooms designated for the opposite sex.

As served-up by the Federal agency OSHA within the past several days...

Transgender people should use bathroom of gender they identify as U.S. urges - The Washington Post

Many entirely rational folks see that as the first sortie of a Liberal-run Federal government to shove the concept down America's throat, at law.

And, of course, if-and-when... once we force admission to opposite-sex bathrooms to accommodate those (supposedly) identifying with the opposite sex...

The next logical step is to take that beyond the workplace and into everyday life.

All the way down to the school level.

I do not want some sleazy snot-running-down-his-nose-Jethro-Tull-eyeing-little-girls-with-bad-intent greasy-trenchcoat type, gaining admission to a women's bathroom where my daughters or granddaughters are answering Nature's call, just because phukking activist pukes in positions of power think we should do it that way.

Open that door a crack and the sexual deviants and perverts of the Gay Mafia will force it all the way open.

No.

This has got to end.

Time to start finding highly-placed jurists who will help the rest of America to stop this shit before it goes any further.

Or, to begin crafting Constitutional Amendments to protect the innocent - and all of Straight America - from these freaks of Nature.

Enough already.

A single-seat unisex bathroom is different than allowing a freak who identifies 'differently' from making vast numbers of 'normal' people uncomfortable in a multi-seat facility.
The demonic Left will not be satisfied with separate facilities because it defies the narrative that a boy who thinks he's a girl is in fact a girl and should use the girls' bathroom. It's further proof that you can't compromise with these people because they settle for nothing less than unmitigated victory.
I would say it's proof that the anti-gay crowd have gone off the deep. Label a restroom with the unisex symbol as they have been labeled for many years and these people take no notice but put the words gender neutral on the door and they go ape shit.
Gender neutral bathrooms are available to the general public. He-she potties are only available to freaks with a special key. If you still can't tell the difference I can provide pictures and anatomically correct dolls.
The primary difference between a unisex restroom and gender neutral restroom is the sign.

Share facilities between the sexes are common in other countries but not in the US today. Up until the the late 1800's, all public facilities in the US were shared. About the turn of century, states began passing laws which segregated restrooms by sex except in small business. Thus today laws require bathrooms for both men and women. Unisex single toilet bathrooms are add ons primary for the comfort of families, older folks, and now transsexuals.
I don't want my young daughter to share the girls room with a creepy 50 year old man who thinks he's a girl too. The change in segregating restrooms came by popular demand. It wasn't shoved down our throats like, oh say.....Obamacare.
you have these fantasies often?

Arson is serious. An arsonist can be put in prison for tens of years.
Yep
Usually. Not if there're black though. Ferguson ring a bell? How about Baltimore?
Bullshit.
Bullshit what?
I don't see you condemning the rioting/arson in Ferguson and Baltimore....Are you going to claim "that was different"?
no irrelevant, two distinctly separate motivations.

Okay, even if you are against transsexuals or whatevers, it's still not a very good reasoning for burning down the bathroom and being destructive! Like another poster said, what is the difference between that and what happened in Ferguson, et. al? Nothing really! There are other more proper routes to take, petitions, peaceful protests, etc.

Correct. It was a crime.
SCOTUS's coming ruling is not a crime.

Marriage Equality is not a crime.

The American people will use the justice system to crush heterofascism criminals just as it did the KKK criminals.

I'm gonna quote you on that one here in a week or two.
If I am right, I will make sure you get notified. If I am wrong, I will support the law. I expect the same from you. But if any oppose the law of the land with criminality and I have evidence, I will turn them in to LEO in a heart beat, either way.
Ya know what happens to a "rat" don't you.....
They have to look under their car before getting into it.. They have to look out of every window of their home before exiting.....Just sayin.....
No one likes a "rat"....
wow EXTREMLY OBVIOUS THREAT OF VIOLENCE.

Okay, even if you are against transsexuals or whatevers, it's still not a very good reasoning for burning down the bathroom and being destructive! Like another poster said, what is the difference between that and what happened in Ferguson, et. al? Nothing really! There are other more proper routes to take, petitions, peaceful protests, etc.
FALSE nobody in Ferguson burned anything because of homophobia. there's the difference.
to lump them together is sheer ignorance.

FALSE nobody in Ferguson burned anything because of homophobia. there's the difference.

It's the same idea. Both were angry and could have reacted in a more peaceful manner but chose to be destructive arses instead.

It's the same idea. Both were angry and could have reacted in a more peaceful manner but chose to be destructive arses instead.
true.

When you put it that way, I kind of agree. If I had a little girl, I wouldn't feel very comfortable with such a situation either. However, I believe they had a boys and girls room still. This was just another option for those who don't feel comfortable using either/or.
Every state has laws requiring separate restrooms for men and women except in small businesses and they must be marked as such. The minimum number of restrooms and number of toilets is determined by the size and the type of building. Gender neutral restrooms are in addition to gender specific restrooms.

In a few places, primarily college campuses, a small number of restrooms are marked gender neutral. At the UC Berkeley Central Campus there are 500+ restrooms. Of these 33 are gender neutral.
Unisex Single-Stall Gender-Inclusive and Other Restrooms on UC Berkeley s Central Campus UC Berkeley Gender Equity Resource Center

That creepy old man who thinks he's a girl, is currently using the women's restroom or maybe the men's restroom now. Marking it gender neutral just tells you to expect him there.

Every state has laws requiring separate restrooms for men and women except in small businesses and they must be marked as such. The minimum number of restrooms and number of toilets is determined by the size and the type of building. Gender neutral restrooms are in addition to gender specific restrooms.

In a few places, primarily college campuses, a small number of restrooms are marked gender neutral. At the UC Berkeley Central Campus there are 500+ restrooms. Of these 33 are gender neutral.
Unisex Single-Stall Gender-Inclusive and Other Restrooms on UC Berkeley s Central Campus UC Berkeley Gender Equity Resource Center

That creepy old man who thinks he's a girl, is currently using the women's restroom or maybe the men's restroom now. Marking it gender neutral just tells you to expect him there.

Well, I don't think they should change the girls/boys bathroom options to gender neutral. If they are going to do that, the other options should still remain. Some people just aren't going to feel comfortable sharing such an intimate facility with a person like that. Other people may not like that fact, but that's just the way it is. As a young girl, I would have more than likely been frightened by such a person if I found myself alone with him in the ladies room.

Forum List

Back