'Gender neutral' student denied service at Texas Whataburger for wearing women's lingerie

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
(note I changed the article's original title from "UNDERWEAR" to "lingerie" since it's more accurate)

Gender neutral university student was denied service at Texas Whataburger for wearing women s clothing Daily Mail Online

" * Tyler Grant claims a Whataburger in Texas denied service because Grant was wearing a dress
* The Whataburger says they did not let Grant enter because the outfit in question was see-through
* 'If it were see-through, then she would have seen my brightly colored underwear,' Grant said on Facebook
* Grant claims the outfit consisted of five pairs of tights
* Grant is still deciding whether or not to pursue legal action "

The pics in the article of the outfit in question is very dark, but if you squint you can see it's lingerie. So I kinda find myself siding with the restaurant. It's inappropriate attire, not transphobia, but you be the judge.

A woman wearing lingerie would have been turned away if that was all she was wearing.

All these freaks want is the same rights as everyone else. Except when they want special rights.

I don't think they should serve these idiots with their pants down around their knees either. People are getting ridiculous.

"No shirt No shoes No service"

Businesses can legally impose a dress code.

This freak needs to STFU.

Forum List

Back