🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Genderqueer teacher wins $60k in discrimination suit

So sad that this nation has crept into the nightmare of opening up Pandora's box like it has... wow.

They! How many people are living in that body anyway.

Anyone who believes that the words they or them refers to a singular should not be teaching anyone.

It is obvious that the trauma of losing both breasts to cancer was so horrible that the poor woman was driven over the edge.

Geeze, give it to a REAL Transperson so they can pay for their operation instead of this politco-nazi

who would want to be termed, "they" and have no gender? No one. Exceptsome nazi going through a faze. A very lucrative faze, apparently.

They! How many people are living in that body anyway.

Anyone who believes that the words they or them refers to a singular should not be teaching anyone.

It is obvious that the trauma of losing both breasts to cancer was so horrible that the poor woman was driven over the edge.

We need to stop teaching our children that feeling feminine today does not make them a female.

Has anyone here actually read that article in the link? You get about half way through and your head is SPINNING with the insanity that this one lone nut is forcing the schools to set an example of "as normal" to the children. The parents should launch a class action lawsuit against the woman Soell for her damaging their children's psyches by her forcing all of them to play pretend that she isn't either a man or woman.

The women is off her nut because of breast cancer. They had to remove both breasts down to flat. So obviously, grieving and shattered like most women in this situation from the shock of it all, she feels she is neither a man nor a woman. But that's not the case. She's still a woman. But instead, because she doesn't want to face the amputation of her breasts, she wants the world to call her "they" instead of "miss" or "ma'am"...to reflect her own schism of feeling neither male nor female because of her radical surgery.

Jesus H. Christ WHEN will we put a stop to this madness? The parents should sue her. It would be an act of compassion to force this women to face her grieving and the reality that she still is a woman, no matter if she has breasts or not. She should look between her legs if she's confused...

America has no hope of survival.

Us....

PJA1X0Q.jpg

Which demonstrates the fact that the law is against you and other hateful bigots.

It is a law that is against any semblance of common sense, or biological backing. That teacher has a mental problem not a biological one. It has nothing to do with hate or bigotry. Those are liberal "go to" words when they can't inject credible arguments into the discussion.
I look like a boy today so I'll be a boy today, I feel like a girl today so I am a girl today is a ridiculous notion. A persons sex isn't determined by feelings. Your sex is determined before you had feelings and is completely out of your hands.
So, if you call a fish a racoon, that doesn't make those who know it is really a fish, racoon haters. It just means there are still those intelligent enough to distinguish between a fish and a racoon, male and female.

Bruce Jenner's mother gave birth to a male and named him Bruce. She still calls him Bruce because she knows she bore a son, regardless of her son wanting to be Kim Kardashian. She is not a hateful bigot, she just isn't as screwed up mentally as her son is. It has nothing to do with hate. She loves Bruce.

Last edited:
Wow...they make it sound like being referred to in the wrong way is the worst thing that could ever happen to them. When are these people going to grow up and realize that things could be worst?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Which demonstrates the fact that the law is against you and other hateful bigots.

It is a law that is against any semblance of common sense, or biological backing. That teacher has a mental problem not a biological one. It has nothing to do with hate or bigotry. Those are liberal "go to" words when they can't inject credible arguments into the discussion.
I look like a boy today so I'll be a boy today, I feel like a girl today so I am a girl today is a ridiculous notion. A persons sex isn't determined by feelings. Your sex is determined before you had feelings and is completely out of your hands.
So, if you call a fish a racoon, that doesn't make those who know it is really a fish, racoon haters. It just means there are still those intelligent enough to distinguish between a fish and a racoon, male and female.

Bruce Jenner's mother gave birth to a male and named him Bruce. She still calls him Bruce because she knows she bore a son, regardless of her son wanting to be Kim Kardashian. She is not a hateful bigot, she just isn't as screwed up mentally as her son is. It has nothing to do with hate. She loves Bruce.
I got news for ya. Bruce still calls himself Bruce. He just joined a golf club using the name Bruce Jenner. Seems like he didn't want to use the women's locker room since he is anatomically male.

Forum List

Back