General Flynn pleads - GUILTY! - Lock him up!... and Hillary laughs and laughs and laughs!

Strange how a guy who never made it into the Trump Administration

Uh...hey McFly...he was the national security adviser. Yes, that's right, Trump named a foreign agent as the head of our national security. Damn, how can you be so damn ignorant of the basic facts of these events, despite squawkimg about it for over a year? That's astounding.
Hello...
Uh..... wasn't he fired for lying to Pence.... Anyone.... Anyone...... Bueller? ???:itsok:

If anything... he spent roughly the same amount of time in the White House as Scaramucci. Ameyewrite???

And if you want to buy this nice stone Bridge In Brooklyn, I can sell it to you for a steal....

12 months ago, you all were saying there was no contact between Trump and Russia and that Flynn was a hero.

Wanna walk that shit back now?

Show me where I said any of that.

He's gotten the "bad broken U turn" equivalent, as Muller had to find something to justify all the work he did.

So why did Trump and his administration lie it didn't happen? They all denied Flynn was doing what Trump wanted Flynn to do.
The administration has said they met with Russians and other foreign officials they never said what was discussed or what wasn't. Nothing illegal about that.
No they denied any such meetings LOL

Flynn Promised ‘Full Cooperation’ with Mueller
December 1, 2017 at 11:17 am EST
ABC News: “Flynn’s plea signals the former top adviser to President Trump is now cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team. A brief statement released by Mueller’s team Friday morning does not say what information Flynn has provided the government as part of the deal, but people familiar with the agreement told ABC News Friday he has made a decision to assist investigators.”

“The general told confidants about his decision to plead guilty in the last 24 hours, according to people close to Flynn, who say the former adviser feels President Trump has abandoned him and has agreed to answer questions about the president or anyone else.”

Perhaps most important, Brian Ross reports that Flynn is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Trump “directed him to make contact with the Russians.”

That's gotta hurt
Perhaps most important, Brian Ross reports that Flynn is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Trump “directed him to make contact with the Russians.”
I expect Trump is feeling about like the guy below.

shit-hit-fan.jpg

I hear that three hours have gone by since Trump has tweeted anything....Keep in mind that the crimes with which Flynn has been charged and pled guilty occurred while Flynn was National Security Advisor to POTUS Trump, not candidate Trump.

Last edited:
Flynn is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Trump “directed him to make contact with the Russians"

And all of you who denied it before are in the open.

The door of the beginning of the end has opened.

Merry Christmas, Mr. Trump.

Flynn Promised ‘Full Cooperation’ with Mueller
December 1, 2017 at 11:17 am EST

ABC News: “Flynn’s plea signals the former top adviser to President Trump is now cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team. A brief statement released by Mueller’s team Friday morning does not say what information Flynn has provided the government as part of the deal, but people familiar with the agreement told ABC News Friday he has made a decision to assist investigators.”

‘Everyone Lies in Washington’
December 1, 2017 at 10:39 am ESTBy Taegan Goddard77 Comments

CNN: “One source close to the president attempted to mitigate the severity of the charge against Flynn by pointing out that everyone lies in Washington.”

Everyone does it. They are also using the ignorance of the law excuse.

Mueller has crazy racist criminal traitor trump by the short hairs

There is nothing for him to bring. Trump schedules a meeting with Russians and Flynn after being elected and they discuss sanctions...where is the crime???

Except Trump lied, Sessions lied, the entire Trump administration lied that they had NO contact with the russians, during the campaign or the transition.

Flynn is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Trump “directed him to make contact with the Russians
:lmao:OH MY GOD!!!!! PLEASE TELL IT AIN'T SO...oh nooooo they will certainly impeach him now oooooooooonoooooooooooo what do we Trump supporters do now? Trump directed Flynn to meet with Russian leaders????? Oh boy it's all over now kiss the white house goodbye Trump....HOLY MOLE!

Reuters: “Prosecutors say Flynn was told by the senior member of Trump transition team to reach out to other countries to influence the U.N. vote to delay or defeat the resolution”

r

Flynn prepared to testify Trump directed him to contact Russians: ABC
U.S.Michael Flynn, former national security adviser to President Donald Trump, is prepared to testify that Trump directed him to make contact with Russians when he was a presidential candidate, ABC News reported on Friday.

Flynn is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Trump “directed him to make contact with the Russians
:lmao:OH MY GOD!!!!! PLEASE TELL IT AIN'T SO...oh nooooo they will certainly impeach him now oooooooooonoooooooooooo what do we Trump supporters do now? Trump directed Flynn to meet with Russian leaders????? Oh boy it's all over now kiss the white house goodbye Trump....HOLY MOLE!
This has been a good day for Trump so far .,..Right ?
Davidlaughing.gif

Except Trump lied, Sessions lied, the entire Trump administration lied that they had NO contact with the russians, during the campaign or the transition
No they did not..Trump has never been formally questioned so what are you talking about...wishful thinking on your part...

Reuters: “Prosecutors say Flynn was told by the senior member of Trump transition team to reach out to other countries to influence the U.N. vote to delay or defeat the resolution”

r

Flynn prepared to testify Trump directed him to contact Russians: ABC
U.S.Michael Flynn, former national security adviser to President Donald Trump, is prepared to testify that Trump directed him to make contact with Russians when he was a presidential candidate, ABC News reported on Friday.
Quid Pro Quo ~ It's illegal and treason

Flynn was involved in top level meetings....what stories does he have to tell?

My guess is it will be more about Manafort and Kushner

Will Trump break the law to protect his son-in-law?

So we have a Scooter Libby approach to this investigation. What you hear now is the slurping sound at the bottom of a dry hole when a prosecutor can’t find anything worth charging and the defendants have been cooperative i.e. stupid. The ‘Don’t Talk to the Police’ rule just keeps getting more applicable here.
So we have a Scooter Libby approach to this investigation.

No, what we have is a very high level Trump administration official who is pleading guilty to lying to federal investigators. As it was a single charge, it's likely that a deal has already been made. Flynn has flipped.

Of course, I expect Trump and his cronies will pursue an "it's nothing" line of spin. Well, I have news for them: a federal felony isn't "nothing."

Ask Martha Stewart how "nothing" her lying to the FBI was. Her "happy homemaker's" ass went up the river for how long? I wonder whether she tied bows around her cell bars. LOL Did he cook/host lavish meals for her fellow inmates? LOL Maybe the prison even bought her cookbooks?

Forum List

Back