Generic Republican beats Biden in 2024 by nearly 10 points, poll finds

46-37 would be a LANDSLIDE, one would think.

There is a long time until 2024, though.

Lets say there are 160 million votes cast like last time.

That would mean: 74M votes for Trump and 60M for Biden.

Imagine if Biden gets 20 million LESS votes in 24 than 20??

OUCH.

Really just signalling that which is already known.

But funny in that once again, the D's choice of a candidate will be mostly dependent on the R's choice of a candidate, on measuring the D's chances or the R's chances.

ie: Trump's success against the dismally flawed Hillary.

and

Biden's chances against the dismally flawed Trump.

None of it can be measured against a generic. Can America choose the two worst candidates again, for the third time?

The more critical question is what Republicans intend to do about the contistent undermining of our Republic by the current administration.

So far they haven't shown me much.

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to see Biden run and get 20 million fewer votes.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :clap: :rolleyes:

46-37 would be a LANDSLIDE, one would think.

There is a long time until 2024, though.

This is why Republicans are so scared today with threads like this.

As a presidential candidate in 2016, Donald Trump made bold predictions about the kind of economic growth the United States would see if he were elected. Americans would celebrate, the Republican said, as annual GDP growth reached 4 percent for the first time in decades.

It was among the most jarring of Trump's broken promises. Even before the pandemic, GDP growth in Trump's first three years failed to reach 3 percent.

But as it turns out, the U.S. economy was able to reach growth rates unseen in a generation, but it happened under President Joe Biden.

The nation's gross domestic product — its total output of goods and services — expanded 5.7% in 2021. The economy ended the year by growing at an unexpectedly brisk 6.9% annual pace from October through December, the Commerce Department reported Thursday.
Not only is this the strongest annual growth in 37 years, it's also the second strongest since 1966.

By any fair measure, this is excellent news that exceeded expectations. In fact, a year ago, none of the major forecasters were projecting growth this strong in the United States. Domestic growth even outpaced China's economic growth in 2021 for the first time in decades.

I would like Biden to run just to see him get 20 million votes....or have the left stuff 20 million ballots.

I would like Biden to run just to see him get 20 million votes....or have the left stuff 20 million ballots.
Trump promised us 4-6% growth, in 2019 before the pandemic he gave us 2.3% growth. Biden last year gave us 5.7%. the Commerce Department reported Thursday.

If macho man Randy Savage ran as a republican against Biden I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

I used to always say "I want the best person to be president". Well after 2021 my tune has changed to "anyone but a democrat for president".

Forum List

Back