Genital mutilation victims break their silence: 'This is demonic'

I think we should be careful to not engage in religious bigotry here. Just because you dont agree with their way of living does not give you the right to judge them....etc....etc....etc.

Has nothing to do with "religion" ---- nor did the post claim it did. This is a social construct. It has no religious function.

Why are feminists so quiet about this?

"Quiet"? :wtf:

You know who exposed this practice to the western world about 40 years ago?

Germaine Greer.

"Quiet", holy shit what a maroon. "If I haven't heard of it --- it doesn't exist". Arrogant fuck.

When you take culture into consideration religion does have something to do with it to some degree.
Jews use to chew it off, I think they still do in certain groups.

They say men who still haven't been circumsized have a totally different feeling when getting it on it suppose to be more sensitive to well I guess that little dance , you know mattress dancing.
I dont know of any studies but locker room talk is that uncircumcised guys tend to have premature conclusions, you know, "50 pump wonders".

Circumcision reduces the sensitivity of the male genitalia and prolongs performance. It also helps to protect against picking up an STD and giving it to others.

That's what they want us to believe, imagine men way before our time who never had that done. Keeping it clean etc. Prevents any of that occuring. Now STD's the risk are the same with it or without it.

Myth 2: It doesn't hurt the baby.

Reality check: Wrong. In 1997, doctors in Canada did a study to see what type of anesthesia was most effective in relieving the pain of circumcision. As with any study, they needed a control group that received no anesthesia. The doctors quickly realized that the babies who were not anesthetized were in so much pain that it would be unethical to continue with the study. Even the best commonly available method of pain relief studied, the dorsal penile nerve block, did not block all the babies' pain. Some of the babies in the study were in such pain that they began choking and one even had a seizure (Lander 1997).

Myth 3: My doctor uses anesthesia.

Reality check: Not necessarily. Most newborns do not receive adequate anesthesia. Only 45% of doctors who do circumcisions use any anesthesia at all. Obstetricians perform 70% of circumcisions and are least likely to use anesthesia - only 25% do. The most common reasons why they don't? They didn't think the procedure warranted it, and it takes too long (Stang 1998). A circumcision with adequate anesthesia takes a half-hour - if they brought your baby back sooner, he was in severe pain during the surgery.

Myth 4: Even if it is painful, the baby won't remember it.

Myths about Circumcision You Likely Believe

According to the World Health Organization Type 4 Female Circumcision is:
The WHO defines Type IV as "[a]ll other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes", including pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterization.[1] It includes nicking of the clitoris (symbolic circumcision), burning or scarring the genitals, and introducing substances into the vagina to tighten it.

So Western women who get their clitoris' pierced for little earings are engaging in Genital mutilation? Their piercers should be arrested?

CDC says at least 500,000 females in U.S. have undergone genital mutilation, or are at risk of having it done.

http://www.freep.com/6777a113-e3c9-4a39-a58e-adf82596437f
=======================================================

Wonder how many nimrods actually think this is a conspiracy
Liberals are leading us to this, they want us to accept this, t.

Which liberals are in favor of Female genital mutilation- name one?

Liberals have been on the forefront of fighting against FGM.

Blake Lively Is Calling Attention to a Terrifying Truth: Female Genital Mutilation Occurs in America, Too

Meanwhile- Trump has proposed cutting funding for the U.N. agency which combats FGM around the world.

They say men who still haven't been circumsized have a totally different feeling when getting it on it suppose to be more sensitive to well I guess that little dance , you know mattress dancing.
I dont know of any studies but locker room talk is that uncircumcised guys tend to have premature conclusions, you know, "50 pump wonders".

Circumcision reduces the sensitivity of the male genitalia and prolongs performance. It also helps to protect against picking up an STD and giving it to others.

That's what they want us to believe, imagine men way before our time who never had that done. Keeping it clean etc. Prevents any of that occuring. Now STD's the risk are the same with it or without it.

Reality check: Wrong. In 1997, doctors in Canada did a study to see what type of anesthesia was most effective in relieving the pain of circumcision. As with any study, they needed a control group that received no anesthesia. The doctors quickly realized that the babies who were not anesthetized were in so much pain that it would be unethical to continue with the study. Even the best commonly available method of pain relief studied, the dorsal penile nerve block, did not block all the babies' pain. Some of the babies in the study were in such pain that they began choking and one even had a seizure (Lander 1997).

Reality check: Not necessarily. Most newborns do not receive adequate anesthesia. Only 45% of doctors who do circumcisions use any anesthesia at all. Obstetricians perform 70% of circumcisions and are least likely to use anesthesia - only 25% do. The most common reasons why they don't? They didn't think the procedure warranted it, and it takes too long (Stang 1998). A circumcision with adequate anesthesia takes a half-hour - if they brought your baby back sooner, he was in severe pain during the surgery.

As a person who has had this done to them, I can attest that none of these things are myths, lol.

Male circumcision does not remove all feeling. Female circumcision does.

Removal of the penis completely removes all sensation which is why liberals support total genital removal. If the goal is gender neutrality, FGM dovetails nicely with liberal goals.

Yes- because liberals are out there calling for everyone to have their genitals removed.

Meanwhile faux conservatives like yourself only pretend to care about FGM if you can use it for partisan attacks.

God- your hatred of sex really has warped your mind.

As a person who has had this done to them, I can attest that none of these things are myths, lol.

Wait- you think you would remember your circumcision as an infant?

Or were you circumcized as an adult?

According to the World Health Organization Type 4 Female Circumcision is:
The WHO defines Type IV as "[a]ll other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes", including pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterization.[1] It includes nicking of the clitoris (symbolic circumcision), burning or scarring the genitals, and introducing substances into the vagina to tighten it.

So Western women who get their clitoris' pierced for little earings are engaging in Genital mutilation? Their piercers should be arrested?

Why am I not surprised that Jimmie can't tell the difference between an adult woman voluntarily deciding to have their clitoris pierced- and a baby girl having her clitoris hood cut off without anasthesia.

"50 pump wonders"

That was a hilarious thread.

One of the top ten this year.

I think we should be careful to not engage in religious bigotry here. Just because you dont agree with their way of living does not give you the right to judge them....etc....etc....etc.

Has nothing to do with "religion" ---- nor did the post claim it did. This is a social construct. It has no religious function.

Germaine Greer.

"Quiet", holy shit what a maroon. "If I haven't heard of it --- it doesn't exist". Arrogant fuck.

When you take culture into consideration religion does have something to do with it to some degree.

No, it has nothing to do with religion and has no religious function. It's way older. Meaning that when Judaism, Christianism, Islam, etc etc developed ---- it was already ancient.

Germaine Greer.

No, it has nothing to do with religion and has no religious function. It's way older. Meaning that when Judaism, Christianism, Islam, etc etc developed ---- it was already ancient.

Today it is done because we have been taught that's what we do.
But take other cultures like we'll say the Jews it is their belief to do this , if they were not of that religious belief they wouldn't do it.....

Today it's a whatever do it or don't for most of we Americans. ...........>But we do have people here in our Country where it is their religious belief to do so , That's all i'm saying.

Germaine Greer.

Today it is done because we have been taught that's what we do.
But take other cultures like we'll say the Jews it is their belief to do this , if they were not of that religious belief they wouldn't do it.....

Today it's a whatever do it or don't for most of we Americans. ...........>But we do have people here in our Country where it is their religious belief to do so , That's all i'm saying.

That doesn't even make coherent sense.

The point was, and is, that it doesn't derive from, or serve, any religion. It's a social construct.

As is, for example, penile subincision, another ancient social construct that developed in Australia, Polynesia and the Americas --- again, independent of religion. These have to do with defining and marking social roles.

CDC says at least 500,000 females in U.S. have undergone genital mutilation, or are at risk of having it done.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE JUST POSTED THIS........ and this is where I am at on this post LOL

View attachment 123038

upload_2017-4-23_21-37-28.png

To those who think that grid down / #EMP can't happen. Watch this, start at about 23 minutes in. THIS IS TODAY'S INTELLIGENCE

Source:

Dr. Peter Vincent Pry is Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security, a congressional advisory board dedicated to achieving protection of the United States from electromagnetic pulse (EMP) and other threats on an accelerated basis. Dr. Pry also is Director of the United States Nuclear Strategy Forum, an advisory body to Congress on policies to counter Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Dr. Pry has served on the staffs of the Congressional Commission on the Strategic Posture of the United States (2008-2009); ); the Commission on the New Strategic Posture of the United States (2006-2008); the Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack (2001-2008); as Professional Staff on the House Armed Services Committee of the U.S. Congress, with portfolios in nuclear strategy, WMD, Russia, China, NATO, the Middle East, intelligence, and terrorism (1995-2001); as an Intelligence Officer with the Central Intelligence Agency responsible for analyzing Soviet and Russian nuclear strategy and operational plans, including EMP threats (1985-1995); and as a Verification Analyst at the U.S. Arms Control and Disarmament Agency responsible for assessing Soviet compliance with nuclear and strategic forces arms control treaties (1984-1985).

Dr. Pry played a key role: running hearings in Congress that warned terrorists and rogue states could pose an EMP threat, establishing the Congressional EMP Commission, helping the Commission develop plans to protect the United States from EMP, and working closely with senior scientists who first discovered the nuclear EMP phenomenon. Dr. Pry has written numerous books on national security issues, including Civil-Military Preparedness For An Electromagnetic Pulse Catastrophe, War Scare: Russia and America on the Nuclear Brink, Nuclear Wars: Exchanges and Outcomes, The Strategic Nuclear Balance: And Why It Matters, and Israel’s Nuclear Arsenal.

https://youtu.be/J4R0S1mq0yM

It's the Dawoodi Bohra sect

There are more than a million Bohras in the world, most of whom live in India. No one knows how many there are in the U.S., but it’s estimated there are about 25,000 and that they have about 20 mosques and gathering places.

Patwa, who is part of the activist group Speak Out on FGM, said that given its clandestine nature, it’s hard to estimate how many people perform female circumcisions in the U.S. But there are a small number in the Bohra community who are known by elders and tend to be clustered around large cities with Bohra mosques, she said.

When many Bohra girls are age 6 to 8, their parents approach — or are approached by — a “secret network” of female elders about getting the girls cut. There is then an informal vetting process to make sure a request is legitimate and not an attempt to expose any activities, Patwa said.
“Everybody knows somebody who has gotten their daughter cut ... but nobody wants to rat out their family members or friends,” she said.

A spokesman for the Syedna, the Bohras’ religious head in Mumbai, India, could not be reached for comment. The two men vying to succeed the Syedna, his half brother and the son of a former Syedna, have different views on female circumcision. The half brother says it is time to end the practice of female circumcision. The former Syedna’s son, whom most Bohras accept as their new leader, says the tradition must continue and notes that Bohra men are also circumcised.

“Men have to do it, and even women have to do it,” Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin said in a speech last year.
New Haven woman’s activism, doctor’s arrest highlight female circumcisions in US

We should be careful to not engage in willful ignorance.

Sexual mutilation is not only legal in the U.S. it's avidly encouraged, and by the Left, so what's the problem here? It's also fashionable to encourage Sharia Law and courts, so why is it bad when some other 'culture' wants to practice their atavistic savagery as well? Aren't we supposed to be 'embracing Diversity' and destroying the Evul Xian oppressors' influence over our lives? Pogo is standing up in support of sexual mutilation, so should all the other sociopaths on the Left.

Sexual mutilation is not only legal in the U.S. it's avidly encouraged, and by the Left, so what's the problem here? It's also fashionable to encourage Sharia Law and courts, so why is it bad when some other 'culture' wants to practice their atavistic savagery as well? Aren't we supposed to be 'embracing Diversity' and destroying the Evul Xian oppressors' influence over our lives? Pogo is standing up in support of sexual mutilation, so should all the other sociopaths on the Left.

It's been outlawed in the US since 1996 (I think).

Forum List

Back