Geologists On Global Climate Change

Perhaps you cannot comprehend the difference between acedemics and scientists.

I can tell the difference between someone who has actually done research, and a wannabe who makes a boast and then doesn't support it with facts.
I challenge you to state the supposed "facts" that you are speaking of, and support them with evidence. And explain the relevance.

I have already challenged you to post links to your so-called "research", which you have yet to do.
"research" and "links" are not mutuaally inclucsive, except in the minds of extremely stupid people.

So what you are saying is that you lied when you claimed "On my part, we are talking about decades of research". What research, where?
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that I am lying? Or are you just full of shit?

Perhaps you cannot comprehend the difference between acedemics and scientists.

I can tell the difference between someone who has actually done research, and a wannabe who makes a boast and then doesn't support it with facts.
I challenge you to state the supposed "facts" that you are speaking of, and support them with evidence. And explain the relevance.

I have already challenged you to post links to your so-called "research", which you have yet to do.
"Research" and "links" are not mutually inclusive, except in the minds of extremely stupid people.
so you have nothing. Thats all you had to say.
Only an extremely unintellegent person would come to that ridiculous conclusion.

"research" and "links" are not mutuaally inclucsive, except in the minds of extremely stupid people.

So what you are saying is that you lied when you claimed "On my part, we are talking about decades of research". What research, where?
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that I am lying? Or are you just full of shit?

What other reason is there for your refusal to back up your claim?

"Research" and "links" are not mutually inclusive, except in the minds of extremely stupid people.
Only an extremely unintellegent person would come to that ridiculous conclusion.

Even the dumbest person on the planet can see through your tripe.

:popcorn:

Is that supposed to be a linked source? :eusa_eh:

Can't comment on bogus research, huh?
I'm not a scientist, how would I know bogus research if I saw it?
Basically you are admitting that you are not intelligent enough to know the difference.
Feel free to demonstrate your incredible scientific expertise on this issue.
On your part, you have already admitted that you are ignorant regarding the subject.

On my part, we are talking about decades of research. I cannot totally educate you about everything from my extensive research in a USMB post.

There are these things called libraries. Visit one sometime.

Really? Perhaps you can provide us with links to these peer reviewed papers you've authored on the subject.

Bump

<crickets chirping>

Ernie, baby, you are so full of it. You have yet to support your dimwitted bullshit with a single paper from a real scientist. I have posted links to scientific organizations and to peer reviewed scientific papers. And here is another from one of the best scientific organizations in the world, the USGS;

PRISM3D Global Warming Analysis Climate and Land Use Change Research and Development Program

PRISM3D: Global Warming Analysis
The PRISM3D reconstruction is a high-resolution, multi-faceted description of the mid Pliocene, which is the most recent warm period similar to what is expected in the coming century. The reconstruction has been used to ground-truth model simulations of mid-Pliocene climate and evaluate model capabilities to simulate climate conditions much different than today. PRISM3D is the most detailed global reconstruction of climate and environmental conditions older than the last glacial maximum (18-21 ka). It includes a new deep ocean temperature reconstruction, an expanded and refined sea surface temperature field, and revised and updated vegetation, topography, land ice and sea ice data sets. PRISM researchers collaborate with multiple modeling groups to explore Pliocene climate and improve our understanding of the climate system and possible future climate conditions. Future research will focus on regional climate dynamics with emphasis on processes, multiple environmental proxies, and a shorter time interval within the mid Pliocene.

Why is this research important?

Over the course of geologic history, global temperatures have changed in response to a multitude of climate forcings. Estimates of global warming during the mid-Piacenzian Age of the Pliocene Epoch (3.264 - 3.025 Ma) suggest that temperatures were up to 2°C greater than today. This level of warming is within the range of IPCC estimates of global temperature increases for the 21st century, and no other time period in the past three million years approaches this level of warming. Although scientists have identified the primary forcing mechanisms that contribute to global warming, there is uncertainty about the relative impact of each forcing and associated feedbacks. Reconstructions of SST and other paleoenvironmental parameters provide a synoptic view of the Earth during an interval considerably warmer than modern, enhancing abilities to model the response of the Earth system to episodes of warming.
https://www.heartland.org/media-library/pdfs/CCR-II/Summary-for-Policymakers.pdf

Why do left wing morons make ridicules requests and then fail to do themselves what they demand of others?

Its a fucking anonymous board you moron and yet you demand that someone tell you who they are so you and your cult members can harass and impugn them... Are you a stalker too? Are your cult members stalkers?

For all we know you are a left wing radical zealot fool who makes stupid demands.. Wait, that describes you to a T...

Why do left wing morons make ridicules requests and then fail to do themselves what they demand of others?

Its a fucking anonymous board you moron and yet you demand that someone tell you who they are so you and your cult members can harass and impugn them... Are you a stalker too? Are your cult members stalkers?

For all we know you are a left wing radical zealot fool who makes stupid demands.. Wait, that describes you to a T...

Why is it ridiculous to insist that someone who claims to have conducted scientific research to demonstrate their claims by providing physical evidence that supports them? I have posted links to my work in the past. I have no problem doing that. So why does this guy have a problem with it, unless he was flat out lying.

Is that supposed to be a linked source? :eusa_eh:
No, it's a logical deduction.

Basically you are admitting that you are not intelligent enough to know the difference.
On your part, you have already admitted that you are ignorant regarding the subject.

On my part, we are talking about decades of research. I cannot totally educate you about everything from my extensive research in a USMB post.

Really? Perhaps you can provide us with links to these peer reviewed papers you've authored on the subject.

Bump

<crickets chirping>
I've never claimed to be an author in the first place.

Perhaps you should show some sort of proof that Al Gore's private jet is the cause of deleterious global warming.

Hahahaha from you? You know shit but you are funny

So which one is you?

Why is it ridiculous to insist that someone who claims to have conducted scientific research to demonstrate their claims by providing physical evidence that supports them? I have posted links to my work in the past. I have no problem doing that. So why does this guy have a problem with it, unless he was flat out lying.

I've seen none of your links.

Feel free to post them right now.

And yet none of you denier dummies can substantiate any part of your global conspiracy theories. Which part of the denier fables are we supposed to believe?

I'd love for someone to explain exactly how this global conspiracy of scientists and governments actually works. The deniers always seem to be a short on details like that.
it seems when push comes to shove, you have no evidence to support your claim. What's up with that?
What claim is that? I don't make any claims, unlike you, professor, I don't claim to be able to understand the science or put it into any kind of context. We apparently have a number of people on this thread claiming they have special knowledge that enables them to interpret the data. Any time anyone on an internet forum makes a claim like that I assume they're lying.
I never claimed anything here. I merely request proof of claims from the warmers on here. You seem to follow those waters, so I made an assumption you were claiming that the earth is doomed by CO2 cause some greedy scientists said so. I just want their evidence. Call me funny that way, I don't just believe, I research and find out both sides. Right now, the side making the claim is losing because mother nature isn't producing the results the models claimed. What say you?
I say you have no idea what you're talking about.
Prove me wrong
No doubt you're quick study on Wikipedia.

Bump

<crickets chirping>
I've never claimed to be an author in the first place.

Perhaps you should show some sort of proof that Al Gore's private jet is the cause of deleterious global warming.

So you are admitting that you lied. Good to know. Al Gore? Bhwhahahahahahahaha!

You wankers never give up, do you?

A subject on which neither you, nor anyone else on this forum, has ever demonstrated anything but Wikipedia level knowledge.
You are admittedly ignorant, so how the fuck would you know?
I don't have to be a genius to see how smart you are.
IQ=158.

The odds of your IQ being within 50 points of mine are very slim.
So then you have a high IQ but you're still completely full of shit; congratulations.
And what is your IQ? 37?
Why do you ask? Is it because you can't count past 37 or what?

Hahahaha from you? You know shit but you are funny
If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be about twice as smart as I think you are.

The AGW doomsday cultists are the ones making extraordinary claims, therefore the onus them to show some extraordinary evidence to back up their claims if they want any person who is not a total fucking idiot and fool to take them seriously.

Forum List

Back