Geologists On Global Climate Change

I have already challenged you to post links to your so-called "research", which you have yet to do.
"research" and "links" are not mutuaally inclucsive, except in the minds of extremely stupid people.

So what you are saying is that you lied when you claimed "On my part, we are talking about decades of research". What research, where?
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that I am lying? Or are you just full of shit?
This answer is evidence enough.
Howso?
Deniers have so few sources to cite for their fables, always grasping at straws. You don't even bother doing that much.

Why is it ridiculous to insist that someone who claims to have conducted scientific research to demonstrate their claims by providing physical evidence that supports them? I have posted links to my work in the past. I have no problem doing that. So why does this guy have a problem with it, unless he was flat out lying.

I've seen none of your links.

Feel free to post them right now.

JSTOR An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
LOL so you cannot. Why is that not a suprise?

Click on the link, Einstein.
Already did that and within a few seconds determined it to be irrelevant regarding the subject..

Where is your proof that human produced carbon dioxide is causing deleterious global warming?

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

If you read it, get back to us, if not, don't bother.

I've seen none of your links.

Feel free to post them right now.

JSTOR An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Already did that and within a few seconds determined it to be irrelevant regarding the subject..

Where is your proof that human produced carbon dioxide is causing deleterious global warming?

I don't need to read it. I am an expert regarding the science.

Can you prove that Al Gore's CO2 spewing out of his private jet is causing deleterious global warming or not?

That is the relevant question.

Yet you're convinced you are right..... How could you be? Did Al Gore explain it all to you?
I'm convinced that the childish conspiracy theories cooked up by the deniers are all obviously laughable horse shit.
And we're convinced of the opposite. The difference is, we have seen the emails that uncovered the conspiracy.
You're convinced of nothing. You can't even be honest about your own opinions.....which aren't even really yours.
Were you staring into a mirror when you typed that?

Please! With a straight face, sit there and tell me you see no hypocrisy in that statement. If you do, I will simply put you on permanent ignore because you are too fucking stupid to waste any more time on.
Without FOX News for guidance, you have no idea what you believe or why.
I told you before. I rarely watch FoxNews. Get another slogan from DNC headquarters, OK?

Can you prove that Al Gore's CO2 spewing out of his private jet is causing deleterious global warming or not?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"research" and "links" are not mutuaally inclucsive, except in the minds of extremely stupid people.

So what you are saying is that you lied when you claimed "On my part, we are talking about decades of research". What research, where?
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that I am lying? Or are you just full of shit?
Howso?
Deniers have so few sources to cite for their fables, always grasping at straws. You don't even bother doing that much.
Sources have been cited. I can not read and comprehend for you.

Howso?
And of course you can personally vouch for the credibility of those sources, because of your vast wealth of knowledge.

As you can vouch for yours.....

I'd rather put my money on the realists than on the liars.
IPCC has been discredited so often that a sane man wouldn't believe anything from them

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the forum can take that as a big, fat no.

You have no evidence or proof whatsoever. Zero, zip, nada!

Scientists have known this long before the climategate scandal.

Really? Obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and un-degreed ex-TV weathermen.
images

Howso?
And of course you can personally vouch for the credibility of those sources, because of your vast wealth of knowledge.

There is irony in your post.... Your the one who stated that you dont know jack shit about climate or the science behind it..

Really? Obese junkies on the AM radio, fake British Lords, and un-degreed ex-TV weathermen.
Attacking sources?

Remember, you are the one making extrordinary claims, therefore the onus is on you to provide some extraordinary evidence to back up those claims. Attacking sources for being experts does not back up your DAGW bullshit.

Howso?

There is irony in your post.... Your the one who stated that you dont know jack shit about climate or the science behind it..
I don't think he gives a shit. He has admitted that he is ignorant regarding the subject. Facts, logic and science don't mean jack to the willfully ignorant. They remain willfully ignorant for a reason.

The AGW doomsday cultists are the ones making extraordinary claims, therefore the onus them to show some extraordinary evidence to back up their claims if they want any person who is not a total fucking idiot and fool to take them seriously.
That doesn't sound even remotely like a scientifically based argument, more of politically minded rebuttal.
It's a logically-based argument.

Put up or shut up, bitch. Where's your proof that Al Gore's jets are the cause of deleterious global warming?
Real genius rebuttal there. Another fucking phony....big surprise.
You have already admitted that you are ignorant regarding the subject, so you have no room to judge.
I don't have to be a genius to see that you don't know anything about anything.
Ad hominem logical fallacy.

Perhaps you cannot comprehend the difference between acedemics and scientists.

I can tell the difference between someone who has actually done research, and a wannabe who makes a boast and then doesn't support it with facts.
I challenge you to state the supposed "facts" that you are speaking of, and support them with evidence. And explain the relevance.

I have already challenged you to post links to your so-called "research", which you have yet to do.

Perhaps you could ask for some specific information. I mean it appears you are requesting everything he's ever learned. BE SPECIFIC

Perhaps you cannot comprehend the difference between acedemics and scientists.

I can tell the difference between someone who has actually done research, and a wannabe who makes a boast and then doesn't support it with facts.
I challenge you to state the supposed "facts" that you are speaking of, and support them with evidence. And explain the relevance.

"Research" and "links" are not mutually inclusive, except in the minds of extremely stupid people.
so you have nothing. Thats all you had to say.
He didn't ask for anything special. Duh...... Fool

What other reason is there for your refusal to back up your claim?

Why do left wing morons make ridicules requests and then fail to do themselves what they demand of others?

Its a fucking anonymous board you moron and yet you demand that someone tell you who they are so you and your cult members can harass and impugn them... Are you a stalker too? Are your cult members stalkers?

For all we know you are a left wing radical zealot fool who makes stupid demands.. Wait, that describes you to a T...

Why is it ridiculous to insist that someone who claims to have conducted scientific research to demonstrate their claims by providing physical evidence that supports them? I have posted links to my work in the past. I have no problem doing that. So why does this guy have a problem with it, unless he was flat out lying.
Of what? You didn't ask for anything fool

Can't comment on bogus research, huh?
I'm not a scientist, how would I know bogus research if I saw it?
Basically you are admitting that you are not intelligent enough to know the difference.
Feel free to demonstrate your incredible scientific expertise on this issue.
On your part, you have already admitted that you are ignorant regarding the subject.

On my part, we are talking about decades of research. I cannot totally educate you about everything from my extensive research in a USMB post.

There are these things called libraries. Visit one sometime.
And yet none of you denier dummies can substantiate any part of your global conspiracy theories. Which part of the denier fables are we supposed to believe?
Ask me

Forum List

Back