Geologists On Global Climate Change

The AGW doomsday cultists are the ones making extraordinary claims, therefore the onus them to show some extraordinary evidence to back up their claims if they want any person who is not a total fucking idiot and fool to take them seriously.
That doesn't sound even remotely like a scientifically based argument, more of politically minded rebuttal.
It's a logically-based argument.

Put up or shut up, bitch. Where's your proof that Al Gore's jets are the cause of deleterious global warming?
Real genius rebuttal there. Another fucking phony....big surprise.
You have already admitted that you are ignorant regarding the subject, so you have no room to judge.
I don't have to be a genius to see that you don't know anything about anything.
How does that work if you don't know? Dude that's hilarious

"research" and "links" are not mutuaally inclucsive, except in the minds of extremely stupid people.

So what you are saying is that you lied when you claimed "On my part, we are talking about decades of research". What research, where?
Do you have any evidence whatsoever that I am lying? Or are you just full of shit?
This answer is evidence enough.
Howso?
Deniers have so few sources to cite for their fables, always grasping at straws. You don't even bother doing that much.
How would you know?

I've seen none of your links.

Feel free to post them right now.

JSTOR An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
LOL so you cannot. Why is that not a suprise?

Click on the link, Einstein.
Already did that and within a few seconds determined it to be irrelevant regarding the subject..

Where is your proof that human produced carbon dioxide is causing deleterious global warming?

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

If you read it, get back to us, if not, don't bother.
Hahahaha debunked ten times at least

LOL so you cannot. Why is that not a suprise?

Click on the link, Einstein.
Already did that and within a few seconds determined it to be irrelevant regarding the subject..

Where is your proof that human produced carbon dioxide is causing deleterious global warming?

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

If you read it, get back to us, if not, don't bother.
I don't need to read it. I am an expert regarding the science.

Can you prove that Al Gore's CO2 spewing out of his private jet is causing deleterious global warming or not?

That is the relevant question.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's obviously all you do

So what you are saying is that you lied when you claimed "On my part, we are talking about decades of research". What research, where?
Perhaps you could ask for some specific information. I mean it appears you are requesting everything he's ever learned. BE SPECIFIC

No, I'm asking for ANYTHING he's ever published.
He never claimed he did, perhaps you should reread his post moron squared

Right, then he has no pony in this show, and neither do you, I might add.
I have as much as anyone

Only in that alternate reality in which you live. Nowhere else.

Science is not about proof. Science is about evidence. Mathematics and philosophy are about proof. Science is not.
Yes it is stupid

No it is not, and never has been. There are no proofs in science. There is only empirical evidence and empirically based interpretations of the evidence.
Hahahaha what a fool

You are only fooling yourself, bubba.

Common misconceptions about science I Scientific proof Psychology Today

Scientific evidence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I supposed you think a hypothesis is theory right?

WTF? Are you drunk or what?

Perhaps you could ask for some specific information. I mean it appears you are requesting everything he's ever learned. BE SPECIFIC

No, I'm asking for ANYTHING he's ever published.
He never claimed he did, perhaps you should reread his post moron squared

Right, then he has no pony in this show, and neither do you, I might add.
I have as much as anyone

Only in that alternate reality in which you live. Nowhere else.
Right? Definitely different than yours

Yes it is stupid

No it is not, and never has been. There are no proofs in science. There is only empirical evidence and empirically based interpretations of the evidence.
Hahahaha what a fool

You are only fooling yourself, bubba.

Common misconceptions about science I Scientific proof Psychology Today

Scientific evidence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I supposed you think a hypothesis is theory right?

WTF? Are you drunk or what?
Well do you?

I'm not a scientist, how would I know bogus research if I saw it?
Basically you are admitting that you are not intelligent enough to know the difference.
Feel free to demonstrate your incredible scientific expertise on this issue.
Hahahaha from you? You know shit but you are funny
If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be about twice as smart as I think you are.
And still smarter than you
I guess you just like keeping all your really smart thoughts to yourself, maybe you're saving the good stuff for later.

As you can vouch for yours.....

I'd rather put my money on the realists than on the liars.
IPCC has been discredited so often that a sane man wouldn't believe anything from them
And how would you know the difference without FOX News to tell you?

Forum List

Back