Geologists On Global Climate Change

As you can vouch for yours.....

I'd rather put my money on the realists than on the liars.
IPCC has been discredited so often that a sane man wouldn't believe anything from them
And how would you know the difference without FOX News to tell you?
What does Fox News have to do with anything here?
FOX News is the anti science channel, and your primary source of information.

It's funny how some Americans have such a small world view. I have basically never watched FoxNews or listened to Rush Limbaugh yet you seem to think they are of utmost importance. I have on occasion listened to CNN and the excretable MSNBC. Their PC lies and exaggerations would lead anyone to disbelief of anything they said. Only my opinion of course. Perhaps if you listen to bullshit long enough you start to believe it. I prefer to think things out by myself.
It's now become way more than obvious that you watch FOX News all the time.

IPCC has been discredited so often that a sane man wouldn't believe anything from them
He doesn't know. He's just following orders.
Just part of the massive, diabolical, global conspiracy of scientists and governments.
How's the pay?
You mean you don't know?

Myopic view, you've got there little boy.

It's funny how some Americans have such a small world view. I have basically never watched FoxNews or listened to Rush Limbaugh yet you seem to think they are of utmost importance. I have on occasion listened to CNN and the excretable MSNBC. Their PC lies and exaggerations would lead anyone to disbelief of anything they said. Only my opinion of course. Perhaps if you listen to bullshit long enough you start to believe it. I prefer to think things out by myself.

Just part of the massive, diabolical, global conspiracy of scientists and governments.
How's the pay?
You mean you don't know?
It's apparent that I know way more than you.

It may well be that Fox is just as slanted and full of shit as CNN, I really don't know. Why do you think it's so important? Are you on of those people who are too lazy to think for yourself and just turns over their thinking and opinions to someone else? It certainly appears so.

so, what is it they do that bothers you?

Yes it is stupid

No it is not, and never has been. There are no proofs in science. There is only empirical evidence and empirically based interpretations of the evidence.
Hahahaha what a fool
You are evidently a very stupid little man. Why do you bother posting on a public forum? Aren't you embarrassed for people to know how ignorant you are? Even anonymously, you should be embarrassed.
Why do you? you know nothing

By the way your own admission
I know enough to know that you don't know anything about anything.
so we're even? hahahahahahahahaha

You probably watch more FoxNews than JC and I.
he has to, I don't.

again, what is your problem with them? What is it they do?

How's the pay?
You mean you don't know?
Well then, why not take this opportunity to explain exactly how this global conspiracy of scientists and governments works. Show some evidence, feel free to elaborate on the details.

They reinforce mindlessly simplistic narratives for people who were already predisposed to believe them.

How's the pay?
You mean you don't know?
Well then, why not take this opportunity to explain exactly how this global conspiracy of scientists and governments works. Show some evidence, feel free to elaborate on the details.
holy crap, you really don't know anything. That's okay we're used to it. but that is really a stupid question.

No it is not, and never has been. There are no proofs in science. There is only empirical evidence and empirically based interpretations of the evidence.
Hahahaha what a fool
You are evidently a very stupid little man. Why do you bother posting on a public forum? Aren't you embarrassed for people to know how ignorant you are? Even anonymously, you should be embarrassed.

No, you're wrong again. You can't even begin to present an honest rebuttal.

They reinforce mindlessly simplistic narratives for people who were already predisposed to believe them.
how do they do that, do they run into every home and beat down those who watch and don't think like them? What does that even mean? you need to drop off that stupid virus soon.

Hahahaha what a fool

rebuttal to what? you already posted that you don't know anything related to climate. So what is it you're looking for?

how do they do that, do they run into every home and beat down those who watch and don't think like them? What does that even mean? you need to drop off that stupid virus soon.
I can think of no more stark example of FOX News inspired superficiality than your posts.

rebuttal to what? you already posted that you don't know anything related to climate. So what is it you're looking for?
A reasonable explanation for the global conspiracy theories, let's start there.

I can think of no more stark example of FOX News inspired superficiality than your posts.
wow, I don't work for them, I don't listen to them, I don't watch them, I do nothing with them. Maybe they sound like me. Maybe they listen to the public. But dude, you don't know shit and it seems you do watch and listen to them.

A reasonable explanation for the global conspiracy theories, let's start there.
again, it is in other threads on here. Do you read them? I have. Why should I give you information when it is publicly available to you with a little research? you sound lazy. Look up:'emails from east anglia university". Let's get you started slowly.

wow, I don't work for them, I don't listen to them, I don't watch them, I do nothing with them. Maybe they sound like me. Maybe they listen to the public. But dude, you don't know shit and it seems you do watch and listen to them.
That must be why you repeat what you hear almost verbatim.

Forum List

Back